Verizon Customer Service Number
When it’s about the most eminent wireless telecommunication corporation, Verizon offers brilliant services. People having issues may contact Version Customer Service Number 24×7. The Verizon sales are day by day increasing up with extraordinary profits and growth.
In fact, it is a global leader that delivers innovative technology services and solutions with proper communications network. Lots of attention and appreciation has been achieved by company since its formation. Undoubtedly, the Verizon customer service numbers for residential and business purposes are much helpful.
Verizon Customer Service No
It uses exciting tools and technologies for company as well we customer growth and satisfaction. Share your grievances and issues with corporate representatives through Verizon customer service helpline no placed by customer-carenumber.com
Verizon Customer Service Number
- Verizon Wireless Customer Service Number 24 Hours: 800-837-4966
Verizon Toll Free Number India
For the searchers of Toll Free Number, we are providing the Verizon customer care contact number. So take a look and solve all your queries by contacting the respective service provider.
- Verizon Customer Service Number: 1-800-922-0204
- Verizon Consumer Sales (800) 256-4646, 855-594-1243
- Verizon Prepaid Customer Service: (888) 294-6804 (24/7)
- Sales – Consumer: 800.225.5499
- Sales – Business: 800.465.4054
- National Accessibility Customer Service: (888) 262-1999
Verizon Customer Service helpline number
If you want to resolve all your grievances, use the below presented Verizon Care Number and all your queries will be resolve quickly and easily. The dedicated team of Verizon Care Customer Service is efficient enough to solve the queries of customers.
- Verizon customer service Phone Number: 1-800-837-4966
Get Details – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
Verizon Shortcuts For Customer Service
These are shortcut ways to get account information by SMS message on your device.
Verizon Bill Customer Service Number
Check out VZ Bill Customer Service Number and clear all your doubts related to bills and payment issues. You can also make use of Verizon Customer Service No for more details.
- Check balance: #BAL (#225) + send
- Check Minutes used” #MIN (#646) + send
- Make payment: #PMT (#768) + send
- Data used: #DATA (#3282) + send
- Upgrade Eligibility: #UPG (#874) +send
Verizon Prepaid Short Codes
Below we have placed short codes for issues related to prepaid customers. So use the short codes and resolve all your doubts in one go.
- Check balance: 611 + send
- Voice mail: 86 + send
- Make payment: #PMT (#768) + send
Verizon Head office Address
If you are willing to connect with this telecommunications provider, take a look at its head office address. If you have any queries, you can send a written mail on the below presented address or contact the company by using the respective Verizon contact number.
140 West St,
New York, NY 10013,
- Verizon customer service number: +1 212-395-1000
Frequently Asked Questions
- All of my devices are data only. Are there data only options available on The VZ Plan?
If you have The VZ Plan, you must have at least one phone on the account.
- Is there a basic phone option on The VZ Plan?
- Yes, The VZ Plan includes basic plans:
- For data $1.99/MB
- Unlimited messaging including International Messaging from the US
- $0.45/minute for more minutes
- 700 minutes for $25/month
- Up to 10 basic phones can be on each account.
- Can I keep The VZ Plan? Do I have to switch to the new VZ Plan?
If you are fully satisfied with the services of VZ Plan, you can keep it. For more details, use the Verizon Customer Service Number.
- Can I keep the free 25 GB of VZ Cloud storage if I switch to the new Verizon Plan from The Verizon Plan or The more Everything Plan?
Yes, if any of your devices are connected with the free 25 GB of Verizon Cloud storage than you can keep the free GB even if you switch. If you are adding any new devices to your account, you won’t receive 25 GB for free. 5 GB of cloud storage is included on the new VZ Plan.
- Are there any fees associated with backdating my account under The VZ Plan?
No, the firm doesn’t charge any fee for such issues.
Do You Know – Why The Best Companies Have The Best Customer Care Team
- Is “pay as you go” data available for tablets, smartphones, the Verizon Jetpack or other connected devices under The Verizon Plan?
No, pay as you go for data usage is not available with The VZ Plan. For information on the prepaid plans the firm offer, visit our prepaid page.
- Where can I see the data usage charges on my VZ Wireless bill?
You can see the data usage charges on your Wireless bill by:
- Visiting My Bill page in My VZ.
- After that, press the Calls, Messages & Data tab.
- Now hit on Data.
- You’ll be able to see the data usage for your last bill cycle.
- How is my data usage impacted when my device is connected to Wi-Fi?
If your device is connected to Wi-Fi and you are not using the VZ Wireless network you won’t be charged for any data.
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
Overview Of The Company
Verizon Communications, Inc. is an American multinational telecommunication conglomerate. The company uses CDMA2000 based cellular network as a carrier to provide its services. The company is engaged in providing the 3G data services like Ev-Do Rev A, picture messaging, video on demand, push to talk facilities with its beneficial data plans. In 2010 it had launched 4G LTE network and willing to expand its operations with the release of the 10 new LTE devices. This telecommunications provider invites the customers to clear all their doubts by using Verizon Customer Service Number which is given on this page.
In addition to data only option, the company also offers many mobile apps to its subscribers. Listed below are some of their offered iOS apps. My Mobile– It allows customers to pay their bill, check minute, text, and data usage, check upgrade eligibility, and change plans/features. Messages– It is a text-messaging app, where users can send text, photos, and more.
VZ Navigator– It is a turn-by turn navigation app that helps in searching for businesses, ATMs, restaurants, movie and event listings, gas prices and weather conditions. Maps are updated often with real-time traffic incidents. Support & Protection– In case the device is Lost, Support & Protection allows users to check their cell Phone’s battery, storage, and location.
To know more detailed information about Verizon Customer Service Number. For more updated details regarding Verizon Customer Service Number or Verizon email address, you can visit the official website
Have A Look On Below Links
|Optimum Customer Service||Celcom Customer Care Number|
|Cisco Customer Care Number||Vonage Customer Service|