Reliance Broadband Customer Care Number
Reliance Communications Ltd. is a renowned telecommunications company in India. To help those who need customer care help, we have listed Reliance Broadband Customer Care Number, email address and other essential details. Reliance Broadband Toll Free Compliant Number is available 24×7. You can also live chat with the customer care team by visiting its official website.
Reliance Broadband users who are facing any issues regarding the services of the company can call on the below stated Reliance Broadband Customer Care Number. You can also send your feedback or complaints by using its email address and the customer care team will quickly get back to you. For Jammu and Kashmir users, the company has introduced different Customer Care Center the contact detail of which is mentioned right below.
Reliance Broadband Customer Care Number
Reliance Broadband Customer Care Phone Number
- Reliance Broadband Customer Care Toll Free Number For Mobile Number Portability: 18001003333
- Reliance Broadband Customer Care Number: 30333333, 9018090180 (J&K customers)
- Reliance Broadband Helpline for No Broadband Customers: *377 or 3033 7777/1800-3000-7777(from any phone)
- Customer Care Email Address: [email protected]
- Official Website: rcom.co.in
Reliance Broadband Customer Care Number: For Postpaid and Prepaid Users
Dial *222 (Chargeable at 50p / 3 min for Agent assistance), or call 198 (toll free) for any complaint or service request from Reliance phone.
|Prepaid||For any queries please dial *333 (Chargeable at 50p / 3 min for Agent assistance), or call 198 (toll free) for any complaint or service request from Reliance phone.|
|To Avoid Unwanted Telemarketing Calls||
|For Deactivation of Value Added Services (VAS)||
Do Punjabi/Hindi Songs Ringtone Activation: Reliance Caller Tune Code List
A Block, 2nd Floor,
Reliance Communications Limited
DAKC, Kopar Khairane,
Navi Mumbai – 400 710
Fax: 022 303 88005
Social Networking Sites
About the Company
Reliance Communications Ltd. is an Indian telecommunications company. The company offers Fixed line telephone, Mobile phone, Broadband, Satellite television, Digital television, Internet television and IPTV in India. It also offers 2G, 3G, 4G data, DTH, postpaid and prepaid services to millions of its subscribers.
Its headquarters are located at DAKC, Kopar Khairane, New Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The company was founded in the year 2002 by Dhirubhai Ambani. It is the sixth largest telecom operator in India. the company offers its services in Delhi, Assam, Gujarat, Kerala, Bihar & Jharkhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Kolkata, Mumbai, Goa, Pune, Rajasthan, Chennai and other parts of India.
Check out here: Reliance Customer Care
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do I Check Balance And Validity?
To check the balance and validity, send a SMS as ‘BAL’ to 55333 (toll-free).
2. What Documents Do I Need To Get A New Prepaid Connection?
Visit your nearest Reliance mobile store and fill the prepaid customer application form. Fill the form in all respect and give it to customer care representatives.
These are the essential documents that you need to attach with the application form:
- One color /BW photograph
- Any one document from the list
- Arms License
- Driving License
- Photo Identity Card having address
- Election Commission ID Card
- Any other document containing photograph includes
- Ration Card with photo and address applicable for person whose photo is affixed.
- Certificate of address with photo from Government recognized educational institutions (for students only)
- Certificate of address having photo, issued by MP/MLA/Group A Gazetted Officer in letter head
- Certificate of address having photo, issued by Village Panchayat head (for rural areas)
- Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)/ EX-SERVICEMEN CONTRIBUTORY HEALTH SCHEME (ECHS) Card.
3. What Are The Charges To Replace The SIM?
If you want to replace your SIM, you will be charged Rs.4/- For more details call on Reliance Broadband Customer Care Number.
Check Out Toll Free Number: Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care Number
4. How Can I Contact Customer Service When I Am Roaming Within India?
If you are roaming within India just contact the customer care team by dialing *222 or *333 and you will be soon connected with the customer care executives.
5. How Can I Contact Customer Service When I Am Using Reliance Cell Phone Abroad?
- You can call on the contact number 00-91-22-30333535
- Or can send an email to [email protected]
- Fax Number 022- 30336565 is also available
6. How Do I Activate National Roaming Service?
If in case you want to activate national roaming services, just dial customer care numbers Prepaid that is *333.
Note: This is all about Reliance Broadband Customer Care Number, for more information go through the official website of the company.
Have a look on below links
|Skoda Auto Customer Care Number||Orbitz Customer Service Number|
|Tricks to Directly Call Customer Care||How to Port Your Number to Reliance Jio|