Vodafone Postpaid Customer Care Number
If you are a Vodafone Postpaid customer and want to know the Vodafone Postpaid Customer Care Number, then this page is for you. It is a 2nd largest Mobile network operator in India that provides a wide range networks which are available at different locations. Sometimes people find it difficult to connect with customer care executive, some go directly to the stores and some connect via using the Vodafone Postpaid Toll Free Numbers to find the solutions regarding their problems. If you are the one who have issues regarding the Vodafone service and want to connect to the Care Centre, then scroll down the page and dial the below listed numbers.
This Page Includes:
- Vodafone Postpaid Customer Care Number
- Vodafone Postpaid Circle Head Office Address
- Vodafone Postpaid India Headquarters Address
- Vodafone Postpaid Social Networking Sites
|Contact Number||198 (Toll Free)|
|199 (chargeable at 50p for 3 mins for agent access)|
Know About – Vodafone Customer Care Number
|Bihar & Jharkhad||+91 9709097090|
|Delhi NCR||+91 9811098110|
|Himachal Pradesh||+91 97360 97360|
|Jammu & Kashmir||+91 97960 97960|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh||+91 9713097130|
|Maharashtra and Goa(Expect Mumbai)||+91 9823098230|
|North East||+91 9774097740|
|Tamil Nadu(expect Chennai)||+91 9843098430|
|UP (East)||+91 9839098390|
|West Bengal (expect Kolkata)||+91 9732097320|
Also Check – Vodafone Prepaid Customer Care Number
Vodafone Mobile Services Limited
C 48, Okhla Industrial Area,
Phase II, New Delhi 110 020
|Address||Contact Number||Fax Number|
|Vodafone India Limited, Peninsula Corporate Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400 013 India||+91 22 71715000||+91 22 24963645|
Get Details – Vodafone DND Do Not Disturb Activation Codes
How Do I Check My Account Balance?
In order to check your account balance you can dial “*111#” or you can download the “My Vodafone App” to view your balance.
What Are Documents Needed To Get A Vodafone Connection?
To get a postpaid connection, you will require a passport size photograph, address proof and Photo Id proof egg. Passport.
How Do I Get An Postpaid SIM?
- In order to get a new sim you have to visit the Vodafone store or the Mini store along with the all the documents.
- After that you have to fill the customer agreement form.
- Then choose your postpaid plan and submit all your documents.
Read Also – Vodafone GPRS Settings
What Are The Steps To Activate My New Number?
Steps to activate your new number are given below:
- Call on “59059” to get your documents verified.
- Then switch off your mobile phone and turn it on after 5 minutes.
- Now check if signals are available in your phone or not. In case if signals are not there then wait for some time as the network may be low in your location.
- You can also connect to the Vodafone Postpaid Customer Care Number, if you are not satisfied from the verification executor.
How Many Types Of Roaming Services Are Available?
There are only 3 types of roaming services:
- National Roaming: It is a service that is pre-activated on your mobile.
- International Roaming: Customer have to activate this service by dialing the customer support number.
How Can I Contact Vodafone Postpaid Customer Care Number While Roaming Within India?
You can connect to the customer care number by dialing the toll free number given above. Keep in mind that you will be charged 50p/3min.
Also Check – Vodafone Red Plans
Not so long ago, the company has just started its business of telecommunication in the year 1994 and had officially announced its to provide its services in the country India in year 2007. The company has expended its business in India in order to cover 22 telecom circles and a motive to serve around 180 customers across the world.
The company’s foundation in the country India recognizes the power of mobile technology have given a new turn in India’s most pressing challenges that are related to the education, health , equality and access. It provides its services to over 26 countries and has a partnership with around 50 additional countries.
Later On, the company introduced an internet based service for all mobiles, PC and Mac. The company provides services like fixed line and mobile telephony, Internet services, and digital television services to its customers. It was ranked as on the 5th position in terms of revenue and 2nd in terms of connections provides in the world.
To get more details relate to Vodafone Postpaid visit www.vodafone.in
Have A Look On Below Links
|Airtel Customer Care Number||FreeCharge Customer Care Number|
|Airtel Broadband Customer Care Number||Uber Customer Service Number|