Reliance Jio USSD Codes
Nearly half of the population is using jio Sim to enjoy its superb Talktime, data & SMS plans. So you must need Reliance Jio USSD Codes in order to check your balance, data plans, new offers, and expiry dates of previous recharge.
We all know the due to intense competition among the telecom network corporation; jio entry has left behind the other leading corporations.
Through Reliance Jio number USSD Codes, you can check your Internet data, Talktime balance, SMS, Calling Minutes, Miss call alert, Caller tune, Recharge Offers, own number , VAS Service activate and Deactivate etc. in just short time period only. We have given the simple and sort steps through which you can check your own mobile number, data and other significant things.
Get Details – Jio Customer Care Number
Reliance Jio USSD Codes List
|Reliance 4g USSD Codes List||Purpose Of Code|
|*1#||Jio USSD code to know own number (It’s common in All networks)|
|*333#||Jio USSD codes to check balance|
|MBAL to 55333||Jio USSD code to check net balance of Day/Month|
|BAL to 199||USSD codes of reliance Jio Sim to check Validity and Main Balance (Same like *333#)|
|BILL to 199||Jio USSD code number to Check Bill Amount Value|
|MYPLAN to 199||Check which plan is Using or activated on Your Jio number|
|START to 1925||Activate any Pack using Main Balance or Call on 1925|
Know About – Reliance JIO New Plans
How To Know Your Jio Mobile Number?
Most of user doesn’t know how to check their jio mobile number, so here we have specified some easy and effective steps listed below.
- First you need to download jio 4G voice app form the Google play store.
- Now open and install the application on your mobile phone.
- Now start the app by login in it.
- Once you logged in the app, you will be able to view the menu option comprising of three points given at the top of the screen in vertical direction.
- After this, press on settings tab and within few seconds only, you will be able to view your jio mobile number.
Check Now – JioFi Customer Care
Steps to Check Jio Usage without USSD or by Myjio
- Want to check your Talktime and data balance? But for this you must be knowing reliance jio USSD codes and follow the below given easy steps.
- First you need to download the Myjio app on your mobile phone and open the app.
- Go to Manage My account option given at home page of your mobile screen.
- Next is to login and select the options for which you want to know the balance like Data, Calls, SMS,and WIFI to know about left out Usage.
Get Details – Jio Fiber Customer Care
How To Check Jio 4G Balance through Misscall?
Its sound quiet awkward but yes, now you can check your jio recharge with just miss call only. Let’s know how!
- The very first thing you need to do is to Open The Dial Pad Of Your Smartphone
- After this, Dial Number “1299” from your mobile phone.
- When you will make a call on tis number, automatically the phone will cut.
- In few seconds only, you will be able to view the details of your Talktime balance, data plans, and expiry dates of plans.
Trick To Activate Free CallerTune With Jio USSD Code
- Now say bye to your boring tring- tring caller tune and let your callers’enjoy the interesting song.
- First you need to open your messaging app in your mobile phone.
- If You Have VoLTE Supported Phone Then Use : Default SMS App
- If You Have Non VoLTE 4G Phone Then Use : Jio4GVoice App
- Now type the message in same format as given below.
Write: JT and Send it to 56789
To set your specific favorite Song, Then Write like below-
- Now you will receive a message comprising of the list of songs.
- Select Any Your Favorite Song with Number and send to the 56789
- Thereafter, user will Get another SMS for Final Confirmation: Just Reply” Y “ To That Message
- Finally, your favorite caller tune has been activated in your jio Sim card for 30 days.
Check Here – How to Activate JIO Caller Tune
USSD Codes For Reliance Jio Sim For Talktime & Data Balance Check
- To Check Main Balance
Dial *367# or *333*1*1*1# to check main balance of your Jio SIM or Number.
- To Check SMS Balance
- To Check Internet Data/Balance in Reliance Jio
- To Check Local Call Minutes
- Reliance Jio Balance Information USSD Code
- To Check VAS Balance, dial USSD Code
- Reliance Jio USSD Code to Activate Miss Call Alert Service
- Reliance Jio USSD Code To Deactivate Miss Call Alert Service
- To Deactivate Caller Tune, Dial USSD Code
- To Know Your Number in Reliance Jio
- To Check Reliance Jio Recharge Offer, dial USSD Code
- To Activate Caller Tune, Jio USSD Code
- To Recharge from Scratch Card, Dial USSD Code
*368# or *305*<14 digit pin>#
- Reliance Jio USSD Code To VAS Service (News , My Tunes , Ringtones )
*999# or *123#
Know About – How To Port Your Number To Reliance Jio
Reliance Jio USSD Codes
With the help of these Reliance Jio USSD Codes for Talktime, you can check your Data Balance Check, Recharge from Scratch Card and avail many benefits. Hope, this information about Reliance Jio USSD Codes for Talktime has helped our readers. For getting more updated information about Reliance Jio USSD Codes for Talktime & Data Balance Check, stay connected with us.
To get detailed information about more plans and Recharge Offers, stay tuned with customer-carenumber.com
Have A Look On Below Links
|Jio Tamil Nadu Customer Care Number||JIO DTH Customer Care|
|Jio Kerala Customer Care Number||Jio Assam Customer Care Number|