Reliance Customer Care Number
Reliance is a Internet access and telecommunications company. In the case, if users have any type of problem from its services, you may call on Reliance Customer Care Number. We have created this page to provide RCOM Customer Care Toll Free Number for those customers, who are in the search of it. Customers if you are using Postpaid or Prepaid service and want to clear any doubt or issue, you can contact with Reliance Communication through the below stated Reliance Customer Care Contact No. at anytime from anywhere. Customers can register their complaints through mail which are also mentioned in this page.
This Page Includes:
- Reliance Customer Care Number
- Reliance Communication Toll Free Number
- RCOM Customer Care Number
- Reliance Customer Support Email Address
- Reliance Social Pages Links
|Headquarters Located At||DAKC, Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Founder name||Anil Ambani|
|Subsidiaries||Global Cloud Xchange, Reliance Digital TV Limited, Reliance Telecom Limited, Reliance Infratel Limited, Reliance Global Call|
|For Any Queries About Our Products Or Services Dial||198 (Toll Free) Or *222 (Postpaid) & *333 (Prepaid) Chargeable @50p/Min From Reliance Number|
|From Any Other Phone||Also Reach Us On 30333333|
|J & K Customers Can Dial||9018090180 (Postpaid & Prepaid)|
|Deactivation Of Value Added Services (VAS)||Call On 155223 For Deactivation Of Your VAS Packs, To Deactivate VAS Packs Through SMS, Type “STOP” And Send To 155223 (Toll Free)|
|To Avoid Unwanted Telemarketing Calls||Call 1909 Or SMS To 1909 With Keywords ‘START DND’ For Registration And ‘STOP DND’ For De-Registration.|
Read Also – Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care
Reliance Enterprise (Voice and Data):
- For any assistance/ information call us at 3033 8383 or 1800 3000 8383 or
- Mail us [email protected]
Reliance Landline and Broadband:
- For any assistance/ information call us at *377 or 3033 7777 or 1800 3000 7777 or
- Mail us [email protected]
Reliance Data Center:
- For any assistance/ information call us at 303 71444 or 1800 300 71444 or
- Mail us [email protected]
Check Now – Reliance Caller Tune Code List
|Reliance General Insurance||1800 3009 (Toll Free Number)|
|Reliance Entertainment||+ 91 022 49666000|
|Reliance Mutual Fund||1800 300 11111 (Toll Free)|
|Reliance Energy||1800-200-3030 (24×7 Toll Free)|
|Reliance Nippon Life Insurance||3033 8181 (Call Center number), 1800 300 08181 (Toll Free Number)|
|Reliance Commercial Finance||
Read About – Reliance GPRS Settings
- Support Email address:[email protected] (customer care)
- Data Card Customer Care Email Id:[email protected] (for Reliance Data Card)
- Broadband Customer Care Email Id:[email protected]
- GSM Customer care Number:[email protected]
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/RelianceMobile
- Twitter: twitter.com/RelianceMobile
- You Tube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCg1DnVEsX2fR5rdcPtj8kHA
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/2377
How Do I Check Balance And Validity?
Answer: To check the balance and validity, you may send a SMS ‘BAL’ to 55333 (toll-free).
What Documents Do I Need To Get A New Prepaid Connection?
Answer: If you want to get new prepaid connection, you must fill prepaid customer application form which you can take from any Reliance Mobile Store.
After filling application form, you have to attach essential documents:
- One color /BW photograph
- Any one document from the list
- Arms License
- Driving License
- Photo Identity Card having address
- Election Commission ID Card
- Any other document containing photograph includes
- Ration Card with photo and address applicable for person whose photo is affixed.
- Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)/ EX-SERVICEMEN CONTRIBUTORY HEALTH SCHEME (ECHS) Card
- Certificate of address having photo, issued by MP/MLA/Group A Gazetted Officer in letter head
- Certificate of address with photo from Government recognized educational institutions (for students only)
- Certificate of address having photo, issued by Village Panchayat head (for rural areas)
Can I Recharge My Card Online?
Answer: Yes, through www.myservices.relianceada.com you can recharge online your card. Customers can also purchase topups and Special Tariff Vouchers (STVs) – all with the convenience of a few press!
How Do I Activate National Roaming Service?
Answer: if you want to activate national roaming services on your phone, must call on customer care numbers Prepaid – *333
How Can I Contact Customer Service When I Am Roaming Within India?
Answer: Call on customer care number *222 or *333 to contact customer service at anytime from anywhere in India.
How Can I Contact Customer Service When I Am Using Reliance Cell Phone Abroad?
- Customers can contact on 00-91-22-30333535
- Mail to [email protected]
- Fax 022- 30336565
What Are The Charges To Replace The SIM?
Answer: if you want to replace your SIM, you will be charged Rs.4/-
Reliance Communications Ltd. (RCom) was founded in the year of 2002 which provides GSM (Voice, 2G, 3G, 4G) mobile services, fixed line broadband, DTH and voice services. It is the 04th largest telecom service provider in India with 98.70 million subscribers as of June 2016. There are 8,500 employees work in this company. Reliance users, if you have any problem regarding from its services, you may call on Reliance Customer Care Number at anytime from anywhere. Customer service definitely will help you and solve your query as soon as possible.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Idea Customer Care Number||BSNL Customer Care Number|
|Jio Customer Care Number|