Reliance Customer Care
Reliance Communications Ltd. is a telecommunications company. We have shared Reliance Customer Care No details for those who are facing any queries regarding the serves and products of the company. Reliance Postpaid and Prepaid customers can access quick help by connecting with the executives using Reliance Customer Care Helpline No or Service Number.
The headquarters of the company are located in DAKC, Kopar Khairane, New Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The Company deals in products including fixed line telephone, Mobile phone, Broadband, Satellite television, Digital television, Internet television and IPTV. Customers are free to use Reliance Customer Care Support Number to resolve their doubts and get perfect solution to their queries.
Reliance Customer Care
Reliance Customer Care Contact Number
Reliance Customer Care Phone Number
- Reliance Customer Care Number: 30333333, 9018090180 (J&K customers)
- Reliance Customer Care Toll Free Number For Mobile Number Portability: 18001003333
- Reliance Helpline for No Broadband Customers:*377 or 3033 7777/1800-3000-7777(from any phone).
- Email Address: [email protected]
Dial *222 (Chargeable at 50p / 3 min for Agent assistance), or call 198 (toll free) for any complaint or service request from Reliance phone.
For any queries please dial *333 (Chargeable at 50p / 3 min for Agent assistance), or call 198 (toll free) for any complaint or service request from Reliance phone.
To Avoid Unwanted Telemarketing Calls
- Register your telephone number in NDNC Registry.
- Call 1909 or SMS to 1909 with keywords ‘START DND’ for registration and ‘STOP DND’ for de-registration.
For Deactivation of Value Added Services (VAS)
- Call toll free number 155223 for deactivation of your VAS packs at your convenience.
- To deactivate VAS packs thru SMS, type “STOP” and send to 155223 (Toll free) or use the email address
Some Useful Links
- Press Here>> For Reliance 4G Plans
- Press Here>> For Reliance 3G Plans
- Press Here>> For Reliance Music / Videos & More
- Press Here>> To Find a Reliance Store Near Your Location
- Press Here>> For Reliance Prepaid Mobile Instant Recharge
- Press Here>> For Online Postpaid Mobile Bill Payment
- Press Here>> To Check Your Data / Start or Stop Data Services
- Press Here>> To Access Subscriber Application Form
- Press Here>> To Know Some Imp Reliance Short Codes & Special Characters
- Press Here>> To Know About Mobile Number Portability & How Can You Join Reliance Keeping The Same Number
A Block, 2nd Floor,
Reliance Communications Limited
DAKC, Kopar Khairane,
Navi Mumbai – 400 710
Fax: 022 303 88005
About The Company
Reliance Communications Ltd. (RCom) was founded in the year of 2002 which provides GSM (Voice, 2G, 3G, 4G) mobile services, fixed line broadband, DTH and voice services. It is the 04th largest telecom service provider in India with 98.70 million subscribers as of June 2016. There are 8,500 employees work in this company.
Reliance users, if you have any problem regarding from its services, you may call on Reliance Customer Care Number at anytime from anywhere. Customer service definitely will help you and solve your query as soon as possible.
Reliance is an Internet access and telecommunications company. In the case, if users have any type of problem from its services, you may call on Reliance Customer Care Number. We have created this page to provide RCOM Customer Care Toll Free Number for those customers, who are in the search of it.
Customers if you are using Postpaid or Prepaid service and want to clear any doubt or issue, you can contact with Reliance Communication through the below stated Reliance Customer Care Contact No. at anytime from anywhere. Customers can register their complaints through mail which are also mentioned on this page.
Do Punjabi/Hindi Songs Ringtone Activation: Reliance Caller Tune Code List
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do I Check Balance And Validity?
To check the balance and validity, you may send a SMS ‘BAL’ to 55333 (toll-free).
2. What Documents Do I Need To Get A New Prepaid Connection?
If you want to get new prepaid connection, you must fill prepaid customer application form which you can take from any Reliance Mobile Store.
3. After filling application form, you have to attach essential documents:
- One color /BW photograph
- Any one document from the list
- Arms License
- Driving License
- Photo Identity Card having address
- Election Commission ID Card
- Any other document containing photograph includes
- Ration Card with photo and address applicable for person whose photo is affixed.
- Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS)/ EX-SERVICEMEN CONTRIBUTORY HEALTH SCHEME (ECHS) Card
- Certificate of address having photo, issued by MP/MLA/Group A Gazetted Officer in letter head
- Certificate of address with photo from Government recognized educational institutions (for students only)
- Certificate of address having photo, issued by Village Panchayat head (for rural areas)
4. Can I Recharge My Card Online?
Yes, through www.myservices.relianceada.com you can recharge online your card. Customers can also purchase topups and Special Tariff Vouchers (STVs) – all with the convenience of a few press!
Check Out Toll Free Number: Reliance Life Insurance Customer Care Number
5. How Do I Activate National Roaming Service?
if you want to activate national roaming services on your phone, must call on customer care numbers Prepaid – *333
6. How Can I Contact Customer Service When I Am Roaming Within India?
Call on customer care number *222 or *333 to contact customer service at anytime from anywhere in India.
7. How Can I Contact Customer Service When I Am Using Reliance Cell Phone Abroad?
- Customers can contact on 00-91-22-30333535
- Mail to [email protected]
- Fax 022- 30336565
8. What Are The Charges To Replace The SIM?
If you want to replace your SIM, you will be charged Rs.4/-
Press Here>> For More FAQS
Note: This is all about Reliance Customer Care Service / Support Number, for more information visit the Official Website of the company.
Have a look on below links
|Jio Customer Care Number||Reliance Jio USSD Codes for Talktime|
|Reliance Big TV Customer Care|