Recharge it Now Customer Care Number
If you are looking for Recharge it Now Customer Care Number then go through this web page as it contains all essential details concerning Recharge it Now DTH/Mobile Plans Helpline No. Not only this, you can also connect with the customer care representatives and resolve your doubts by using the below mentioned email address.
It is the most reliable recharge and bill payment site through the users can make transactions anytime and anywhere in the world. Dear visitor if you want instant help from the customer care team you can call on Recharge it Now Customer Care Number/ toll free no. You can also go through the FAQs section and resolve some of your queries and doubts. For more information, go through the underneath section of this web page.
Recharge it Now Customer Care Number
Recharge it Now Contact number
Here’s the Recharge it Now Customer Care Number, email address and important links. You can connect with the executives and resolve your doubts by using the below placed contact details.
- Recharge It Now Customer Care: (0124) 2578200, 1242578200
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Recharge it Now Official Web Site: www.rechargeitnow.com
- Press Here>> To Open Support Ticket
- Press Here>> For Mobile Recharge
- Press Here>> For DTH Recharge
- Press Here>> For Online Data Card Recharge
- Press Here>> To Pay Postpaid Mobile Bills
Corporate Office Address
Estel House, 126, Sector – 44, Institutional Area,
Gurgaon 122002, Haryana, India
Registered Office Address
II floor, 4654/21, Daryaganj,
New Delhi – 110002
Some Useful Information
Recharge is now renders services for the below stated service providers
Jio, Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, Idea, MTNL (Delhi), T24, Tata Docomo CDMA, Tata Docomo GSM, MTNL (Mumbai), MTS, Reliance 4G LTE, Reliance GSM, Tata Indicom (Delhi), Tata Walky, Telenor & Vodafone.
|DTH||Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, Reliance Digital TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky & Videocon d2h.|
|Data Card||JioFI, Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, T24, Tata Docomo CDMA, Tata Docomo GSM, Idea, MTNL Delhi, MTNL Mumbai, MTS, Reliance 4G LTE, Reliance GSM, Tata Indicom Delhi, Vodafone.|
Bill Payment is available for the below listed service providers
|Mobile & Data||JioFI, Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, Reliance GSM, Tata Docomo CDMA, Tata Docomo GSM, Idea, MTS, Reliance 4G LTE, Tata Indicom (Delhi), & Vodafone.|
|Landline / DSL||Airtel Landline & Airtel Broadband DSL.|
Read This: How to Get Talktime Loan on Mobile Number
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How To Recharge Your Mobile ?
By following the below placed steps you can easily recharge your mobile.
- First of all enter your Mobile Number or Subscriber ID
- After that, fill the amount of Recharge / E-Top Up Amount
- Now, choose appropriate option and Login Type (Login or Guest)
2. How To Recharge Online?
Check out the below placed steps and learn to recharge via online mode.
- First of all, you are required to register yourself by sign up to www.rechargeitnow.com.
- Now you need to press on “Recharge Now” tab.
- After that, you are required to choose the service provider by entering his subscriber ID.
- This will redirect you to the respective operator.
- After that furnish an amount that you want to recharge.
- You can make payment by using debit card or credit card.
- After completing the above stated steps your recharge will be successful.
3. What are the benefits of online recharge to the user?
- It is a secure platform which enables you to get an instant recharge anytime from anywhere.
- You can access this service at no extra cost
- You can recharge while roaming anywhere
- This is the new way of getting recharge
- By visiting the official website you can easily access multiple service providers any denomination and any telecom circle recharge.
Do You Know? How to Convert 2G Data Balance to 3G Data
4. What is a viewing card? How do I find my viewing card number?
It is a Smart Card which contains details concerning the channels that you have subscribed to. It can be access by pressing the home button on the remote control.
5. What kind of credit/debit cards do you accept?
The company accepts all major credit cards debit cards, cash cards and on-line banking accounts. For more details, visit the payment page.
6. Whom should I contact in case of any tariff related problems?
If you are facing any type of tariff related issues, contact your respective service provider on their customer service number.
Press Here>> For More FAQs
Note: This is all about Recharge it Now Customer Care Number, to get updated with more information visit the Official Website.
Have a look on below links
|Xpressbees Customer Care Number||Future Generali Customer Care Number|
|TREEBO Hotels Customer Care Number||Netflix Customer Service Number|