MTNL Delhi Customer Care Number
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) is one of the leading telecom operators in India. Those who are seeking the solution of their queries, they may dial MTNL Delhi Customer Care Number and resolve their issues.
MTNL Complaint Cell is accessible 24 hours and 7 days a week. Besides using MTNL Delhi Customer Service SelfCare Portal No, you can convey your concern to the customer care executives of Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited by using its email ID or by calling on the MTNL Delhi toll free number.
This page contains all the MTNL Delhi Customer Care Number, SMS support No, Toll Free Helpline Number, Service Phone Number, Email Address, Appellate Authority Details, advisory committee details, corporate office address and some important direct links, so take a look!
MTNL Delhi Customer Care Number
MTNL Delhi Customer Care Contact Number
- MTNL Delhi Customer Care Phone Number: 1504, 22221504(Only For MTNL Users)
- MTNL Delhi Customer Care Toll Free Number For Queries: 1500 / 22221500 (Only For MTNL Users)
- MTNL Delhi Customer Care Number: 1800-11-3435 (For All)
- MTNL Delhi Customer Care Email Address: [email protected], [email protected]
- Official Website: mtnldelhi.in
MTNL Delhi SMS Support Number
MTNL Delhi Phone Number: SMS mtnl at 9868552121/ 52121
MTNL Delhi Customer Care Helpline Number
|Type Of Service||MTNL Delhi Customer
|General Information No|
MTNL Delhi Customer Care Number – Alternate Specific Number
|Accessible from Other networks||xxxx2198 22221500|
Note: xxxx denotes exchange code, i.e. first four digits of your landline Telephone number.
Get Toll Free Number Here: MTNL Customer Care Number
MTNL Delhi Customer Helpline Number
|Service||MTNL Delhi Customer Care Number|
|Public Grievance cell||011-23356666|
|Internal Broadband Helpdesk||1514|
|To book Prepaid Broadband||1500/22221500|
MTNL Delhi Online Complaint Service
- Press Here>> To File A Complaint Against Landline Fault Booking
- Press Here>> To File A Complaint Against Broadband Connection
- Press Here>> To File A Complaint Against FTTH
MTNL Delhi Customer Care Number
MTNL Delhi Helpline Number For Dolphin Services
MTNL Delhi Customer Care Number: 98681-12345, 1503
Contact Details MTNL Delhi Appellate Authorities
|Area/Unit||Contact Person||MTNL Delhi
|Tele No. &
|R.No. 100, Tele.
Exch Bldg. 8,
Bhikaji Cama Place
|GM(West)||Sh. S K
Complex Lodi RD
|R.No. 208 2ndfloor
agmlegal [email protected]
|R.No. 106, Istfloor
Bldg. Nehru Place
|GM(TY)||Sh R P
|O/o GM(TY), G
6th Floor, Kidwai
|GM(TRA)||Sh. J M
Press Here>> For MTNL Delhi Helpline Service Number
Advisory Committee of MTNL Delhi Contact Details
|Name & Designation||Address||MTNL Delhi Customer Care Number &
Lajpa t Nagar-2,
Ring Road, New
Mobile No. 98111019 61,
|Sh Hari Singh
|Room No. 421-
A khurshid Lal
Press Here>> For List of TAC Member Of GM(BCP) MTNL Delhi
MTNL Delhi Corporate Office Address
5th Floor, Mahanagar
Doorsanchar Sadan, 9,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi. 110003
MTNL Delhi Contact Number: 011 24310212 / 24320051
Press Here>> For Contact Details of MTNL Senior Officers Delhi
Follow MTNL Delhi On:
MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited) is the India’s largest Telecommunication service provider. It offers its services in the metro cities of Mumbai and New Delhi and in the island nation of Mauritius in Africa. Until the year 1992; it enjoyed the monopoly in the Metro cities of Mumbai and New Delhi.
Keeping in mind the motto of the company “Transparency makes us different”, today MTNL has reached on the highest peak in field on telecommunication service provider. With that it has a 100% of share from the Government of India and is known as the Leading network of India.
Know Here GPRS Free Settings: MTNL GPRS Manual Settings
At present the company provides services such as Fixed-line, mobile telephony, wired and wireless broadband, Fibre-to-the-home, dial-up internet, IPTV, digital television to its customers. The company’s toll free number is completely free from service charge. You can also choose to send an SMS on MTNL Delhi Customer Care Number (SMS Support) and resolve some of your general issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Change My Postpaid Plan Oh Broadband To Prepaid Plan?
No, at present this facility is not applicable by the MTNL Delhi to its customers. If you are MTNL Postpaid user, than you can only use the services that are offered in the postpaid plan.
2. What If I Don’t Have MTNL Landline Connection?
Yes, prepaid broadband connections can be booked. Keep in mind that the telephone connection will be provide you only the incoming services. However you can make O/G call by using VCC.
3. If I Have Already MTNL Landline Connection, Can I Book Prepaid Bb Connection?
Yes, if in case you have an MTNL landline connection, you can easily book the bb connection from the official website.
Know Here: How To Link Aadhaar With Mobile Number?
4. Where Prepaid Broadband Can Be Booked?
You can book the prepaid broadband from the “Sanchar Haat” by dialing the prepaid broadband book numbers or by visiting the MTNL distributors/DSA.
5. Can I Check/ Test My Broadband After Installation Before Buying Any Coupon?
Yes, you can as the company provides you 50 MB of data which is a complimentary balance to its customers. This data is valid only for 7 days. Keep in mind that the customer has to recharge his/her account with 7 days.
6. How Can I Recharge My Broadband Account?
You can recharge your broadband account by following the below given steps:
- Visit in the “http://register.mtnldelhi.in“.
- From here log in to your account by using your user name and password.
- Now you will find a “Renew” tab. hit on that.
- Enter you 16 digit serial number and PIN number which was printed on the coupon.
- Hit on the preview button. You will get a confirmation message which will display the balance & validity as applicable.
7. How And Where Do I Apply For A New Telephone Connection?
You can apply for new telephone connection by visit to the Customer Service Centre (CSC)/Sanchar Haat which is in your area, with a prescribed application form. You have to pay a registration fee of Rs.500 in favor of MTNL, Delhi in the form of ash/DD/Pay order / Crossed Cheques.
Get Secret Tricks: How to Set Caller Tune for Free?
8. What Happens If I Do Not Recharge My Account For 30 Days After Expiry Of Validity Period?
In that case your account will be put under the permanent suspension. If you want to recharge your account after that, you will be charged Rs.100 as an activation fee.
9. What Happen If I Do Not Recharge My Account Before Expiry Of Validity Period?
In that case your account will be suspended till you make a recharge. Note that the recharge date will be counted as day 1 for validity period.
To get more Information related to MTNL Delhi Customer Care Number, visit the company’s Official Website or stay in touch with us only through our web portal that is customer-carenumber.com
Have a look on below links