Flipkart Customer Care
If you are facing any quality or quantity issues concerning your purchased product through Flipkart, quickly call on Flipkart Customer Care. You can also choose to have face-to-face conversation with the helpdesk department by visiting your nearest Flipkart office.
Flipkart Customer Care Toll Free No 1-800-208-9898 is a toll free helpline number free from service charge. By calling on Flipkart Orders/Returns Contact Number, one can track his/ her order and can even cancel the order and ask for cash return.
Visitors are advised to go through the company’s official website www.flipkart.com and check out its FAQ section to resolve some of their general issues. For complete details related to Flipkart Customer Care Helpline Number, take a look at this webpage.
Flipkart Customer Care Number
Flipkart Toll Free Number
- Flipkart Customer Care Toll Free Number: 1800 208 9898
- Flipkart Email Id: [email protected]
- Flipkart Official Website: flipkart.com
Flipkart Helpline Number
|Flipkart Customer Service Number||0124 615 0000|
|Flipkart Customer Care Contact Number||18004201111|
|Flipkart Customer Care Phone Number||1800-102-3547|
|Flipkart Phone Number||1800-1080-1800|
Know About – Top 10 Online Shopping Sites
Flipkart Customer Care Email address
Flipkart has a dedicated email address to respond to vendors, customers, and affiliates. Find below the list of Flipkart customer care email address:
|Flipkart Customer Care Email Id||[email protected]|
|Flipkart Email address For Vendors||[email protected]|
|Email Address For Marketing||[email protected]|
|Email Address For Affiliate||[email protected]|
|Email Address For Business||[email protected]|
This is How You Can Track Your Order
You can quickly track your order by visiting the official website www.flipkart.com and login to your Flipkart account. Enter your email address, mobile number with password to access your account, after that you you’ll be able to tract your order within few minutes.
Flipkart Offices In India
|Location||Office Address||Flipkart Contact Number|
|Delhi||1-2/16, 2nd Floor, Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, Delhi||8010827701|
|Jaipur||N S Online Services 1 rating, JMC 21, Near Sk Soda Shop Barkat Nagar Road, Tonk Pathak, Jaipur, Rajasthan||(0141) 2598015|
|Mumbai||310/311, C-Wing, Classique Center, Off Mahakali Cave Road, Near Holy Family School, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra||—|
|Kolkata||S T A Car Service 5 ratings, Near Domestic Airport Old Complex (Office), Kolkata Airport, Kolkata, West Bengal||(033) 44503324|
|Bangalore||No.447/C,1st Flr, Nr Telephone Exchange, 1st A Crs,12th Mn, 4th Blk, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka||—|
Also Check – What Is The Best Time To Shop Online
Flipkart Mailing Address
Flipkart Internet Private Limited,
Ozone Manay Tech Park,
#56/18 & 55/09, 7th Floor,
Garvebhavipalya, Hosur Road,
Bangalore – 560068,
Flipkart Registered Office Address
Flipkart Internet Private Limited,
Vaishnavi Summit, Ground Floor,
7th Main, 80 Feet Road, 3rd Block,
Koramangala, Bengaluru – 560034, India
Flipkart Customer Care Helpline Number: 1800 208 9898
Join Flipkart On:
Fact About flipkart.com
Flipkart is one of the India’s best online shopping portals that offer the facility to the people to buy the products just by sitting in homes and order anytime. It sells variety of products of different brands and offers different types of payment options to its customers.
At present it is expanding its Business with thirty Day Money back and providing the EMI Options. Its selling products includes mobiles, cameras, computers, healthcare and personal goods, home appliances and electronics, stationery, perfumes, toys, apparels, shoes, Furniture, Cloths, Toys, Games CD’s and Many More.
From Flipkart you can choose a product from variety of categories along with the specifications, features, reviews of any products before you make an order by making a payment of your wish as it accepts mostly all kinds of Major Bank’s Credit/Debit cards. You can also pay through Internet Banking too.
Read Also – Which Shoes To Wear On Different Occasions
Frequently Asked Question Related to Flipkart Customer Care:
1) How Do I Check The Current Status Of My Orders?
In order to check the status of your order, follow the below given steps:
- Sign In to your account.
- Now hit on “My Orders” tab from the account page.
- By doing so, you will get a window showing you the status of your orders.
- To view the status of any particular order, fit on the “Order Number” link.
2) How Do I Pay For A Flipkart Purchase?
The company offers you multiple options for making a payment. You can use Internet Banking, E-Gift Voucher (eGV), and Cash on Delivery and Wallet etc. options in order to make payments. Flipkart also accepts Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express credit/debit cards.
3) Are There Any Hidden Charges (Octroi Or Sales Tax) When I Make A Purchase On Flipkart?
No, there are no hidden charges for any of the product that you book from Flipkart. The prices that are visible on in front of each product are final and all inclusive. You may have to pay the delivery charges that will depend on the seller’s policy. Therefore, you are requested to check the individual seller and its policies before making an order.
4) How Do I Make A Purchase With An E-Gift Voucher?
Follow the below given steps:
- Visit on the official website and select the items that you want to buy.
- Now hit on the “Proceed to Pay” tab.
- Now select the “Pay By e-Gift Voucher” option.
- A new window will appear asking you about the PIN and voucher number. Enter your 16-digit PIN number and 6- digit voucher number.
- At last hit on the “Pay” button.
5) How Do I Cancel An Order?
To cancel your order follow the below given steps:
- Log In to your account from the official site.
- Hit on “My Orders” tab.
- From the items list identify the Item that you want to cancel and select the “View Details” link corresponding to that item.
- A new page will appear showing you the details of each item, hit on the “Cancel” tab which was present against the item that you want to cancel.
- Keep in mind that the order can only be cancelled if it is not shipped.
Get Details – Does Your Glasses Define Your Personality
6) How Long Will It Take To Process My Cancellation Request?
The cancellation request for any of the product will take maximum of 1-2 business days.
Note: Visit Official Website to acquire more details related to Flipkart Customer Care Number. Customers can also choose to stay in touch with us through our web portal customer-carenumber.com.
Have a look on below links
|Club Factory Customer Care Number||Indiatimes Shopping Customer Care Number|
|eBay Customer Care Number||Indiaplaza Customer Care Number|
|Snapdeal Customer Care|