eBay Customer Care Number
eBay is the online marketplace where buyers and sellers are come together to sale and purchase through internet almost anything. The online retails service has various numbers of users if you are one of them and want eBay Customer Care Number may get it through this page. ebay wonders to provide best service to their customer for making more development thus, for the convenience of the users provides eBay Customer Care services not only through eBay24x7 Toll Free number but also avails other modes to explore easily. For customer satisfaction, online retailer also solves the queries via chat through eBay Social Networking Pages or ebay Customer care Email Address. Interested Customers may get eBay Direct Helpline number and all other contact modes by scrolling down this page.
|Customer Service||1800 209 3229|
|Headquarters located at||San Jose, California, United States|
|Founded||September 3, 1995, San Jose, California, United States|
|Revenue||8.59 billion USD (2015)|
|Subsidiaries||StubHub, Auction Co., Half.com, GittiGidiyor|
|Stock price||EBAY (NASDAQ) US$ 29.82 -0.39 (-1.29%)|
eBay Customer Care Number
- Customer Care Contact Number:1800 209 3229 (For all landline and mobile phone) & 1800 22 0288 (Only for MTNL / BSNL phones)
- Phone Support – Timing – 10 AM to 6 PM IST – 7 days a week
Also Check – What Is The Best Time To Shop Online
eBay Customer Care Email Id:
For any related complaints or feedback users may write and send mail to [email protected]
eBay Head Office Address:
eBay India Private Limited, 14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai 400063, Maharashtra, India
eBay Social Pages:
- Twitter: twitter.com/eBay
- Tumblr: ebayfrance.tumblr.com/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/eBay
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ebay/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/ebay
How To Track Order?
Through the below given steps, you can check your shipping status of the order:
- Firstly, you have to Sign in to your “My eBay” account to check status of your order.
- Now, have to hit on Purchase History link which is shown at the left side of the page and locate the item in the list.
- Then, tracking number for an item has been given by the seller.
- After that, hit on the tracking number and see the package’s shipping status.
How To Sell An Item?
EBay sellers may send their product in just 3 simple steps:
|List and sell it||You have to choose some picture of your item and also select a selling format and then listing your items to sell.|
|Ship it||When your item is sold the next steps is to drop it in the mail. To get discount on shipping put Ebay label.|
|Get paid||Now, sign up for PayPal for free as this is the fast, easy, and safe way to get paid on|
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
Do You Want To Return An Item?
In case, you are not satisfied with eBay Product and want to refund, replace, or exchange the product, you can do this easily by following some simple steps:
- Now, under the eBay purchase history, you have to search for the item.
- Then, choose return this item from drop-down menu.
- After that fill the reason for your return and hit on return.
- Thereafter, you will get an Email or Message on the number you have registered.
Is There A Fee?
|eBay Valet takes a percentage of your item’s final selling price. As of August 30, 2016, the new pricing is as follows:|
|Item Selling Price||You earn|
|$250.00 – $499.99||70%|
|$100.00 – $249.99||60%|
|$50.00 – $99.99||50%|
|$25.00 – $49.99||40%|
Also Check – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
What Sells Well?
- Sporting goods: Golf clubs, camping gear
- Musical instruments: Guitars, trumpets, violins
- Collectibles: Superhero action figures, car models, LEGO, dolls
- Electronics: Smartphones, tablets, laptops (Remove any passwords)
- Designer fashion: New or like-new designer clothing, shoes, and bags
- High-end kitchen appliances: Blenders, mixers, juicers – especially brands like Kitchen Aid, Vitamix, and Breville
EBay is an ecommerce shopping website, which host online auction for purchasing and selling of products. This is founded by the Pierre Omidyar in the year of 1995 and headquartered in San Jose, California. Via internet this site is engage in selling various items such as Books & Magazines, Outfits & Accessories, Travel, Cameras & Optics, Stationery & Office Supplies, Shoes & Other Footwear, Games & Baby, Auto Accessories & Parts, Collectibles, Home Appliances, Laptops & Computer Peripherals, Toys, Tools & Hardware, Games, Consoles & Accessories, Watches and many more through online. For purchasing and selling anything from eBay, one has to get sign-up himself / herself and then can do anything what he want.
As it is online shopping sites, so it offers both transaction online and offline. Thus now a days, this shopping site is a multibillion-dollar business by operating in over 30 countries. This company has expanded over worldwide and has millions of users and approx 15,000+ employees. Now, this shopping website has revenue of $7.7 billion.
This company has rapid growth in terms of products revenue or more. As the company expanded its saleable products, business grew quickly. Later, the company purchased iBazar, which is exactly like this shopping website of European founded in 1998, and then brought up PayPal on October 3, 2002.
Firstly, eBay is simply a hobby for Omidyar till he didn’t come to know that he would need to upgrade his business account to bring the high volume of traffic to his website. Then, eBay was officially public on September 21, 1998 and suddenly Omidyar and Skoll became billionaires. They used to reach the target of $18 but instantly price of the first day trading went to $53.50.
We have given complete details of Ebay Customer Helpline Number. If anyone has any query, complaints, issue & feedback with its service you may surely contact by using eBay Customer Care Number or other mode of interacting given above on this page.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Flipkart Customer Care Phone Number||Shopclues Customer Care Number|
|Jabong Customer Care Number|