Amazon Prime Support Number
Amazon is a leading e-commerce site that offer world-class customer care services to its customers. So those who want to connect with the executives can dial Amazon Prime Support Number and resolve their issues. The customer care team renders services 24×7 so now you can call on Amazon Prime Customer Service Contact No or helpline number anytime and anywhere.
Along with customer care services the company has also introduced SMS services so that customers can resolve some of their more basic issues. To fetch more details you can also go through the FAQs section of this web page. We have also shared some direct links so that customers can directly visit the official site and resolve their issues.
Amazon Prime Support Number
Amazon Prime Support Phone Number
- Amazon Prime Support Number (Amazon.in)/ Phone Number: 1800 3000 9009
- Track Your Package by SMS: SMS ORDER/REFUND to 7710000222
You can check the shipping or refund status of a particular order or of your recent orders (placed within the last 30 days) by sending an SMS as mentioned in the table to 7710000222.
|Check Status Of||SMS||Result||Example|
|Your Orders||SMS order to 7710000222||Receive SMS with details of most recent orders in last 30 days||SMS order to 7710000222.|
|Specific Order||SMS order(space)<last four digits of OrderID> to 7710000222||Receive SMS with status of specific order||SMS order 1234 to 7710000222 if 1234 are the last four digits of the Order ID.|
|Your Refund||SMS refund to 7710000222||Receive SMS with details of most recent refunds in last 30 days||SMS refund to 7710000222.|
|Specific Refund||SMS refund(space)<last four digits of OrderID> to 7710000222||Receive SMS with status of specific refund||SMS refund 1234 to 7710000222 if 1234 are the last four digits of the Order ID.|
Some Useful Links
- Press Here>> To Track Your Package
- Press Here>> To Know About Amazon.in Return Policy
- Press Here>> To Order Gift Cards
- Press Here>> To Know About Prime Membership, Returns/Refunds, Order, Account info, shipping & delivery and other details
Amazon.in Courier Partner
The customer care executives use several couriers to deliver your packages. You can find contact information about the various couriers from here.
|Courier Service||Tracking/Contact Information|
|Amazon Transportation Services||Contact Amazon|
|Blue Dart||Contact Blue Dart|
|FedEx||Toll-free number: 1800 209 6161 / 1800 22 6161|
|Gati||Toll-free number: 1860 123 4284|
|Email: [email protected]|
|Indian Postal Service||Contact India Post: www.indiapost.gov.in/ArticleTracking.aspx|
|Ecom Express||Contact Ecom Express / Contact Number: 011-30212000|
|Delhivery||Contact Delhivery: www.delhivery.com/contact.html / email: [email protected]|
|Contact number: 0091 (124) 6719500 /|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to Check Eligibility of an item Fulfilled by Amazon/Prime Eligible Order for Guaranteed Delivery?
- For this, first of all select a delivery address if you are signed in. You can also enter your pin code in the Delivery to widget on the product details page.
- After you have selected the address or pin code, hit on the Update button.
- It is to be noted that, eligible shipping speeds will show up.
- For eligible items, choose Morning/ One/ Two-Day/ Same-day Delivery option at checkout.
2. What are the charges per order for prime members?
The following table lists out the standard delivery speeds and charges for items Fulfilled by the company.
|Delivery Speed||Charges per Order for Non-Prime Members||Charges per Order For Prime Members|
|2-4 / 4 – 7 / 7 – 10 Business Days *||Orders with items that are Fulfilled by the company worth Rs. 599 or more will qualify for free delivery. A delivery charge of Rs.50 will be applied otherwise.||FREE|
|Rs. 49 will be charged as a flat delivery fee.||Discounted price of Rs. 20 will be charged as a flat delivery fee.|
|Free delivery for Pantry order worth Rs 599 or more.||Free delivery for Pantry order worth Rs 599 or more.|
* You will see one of these 3 options on the shopping cart page based on the delivery address entered.
For more details visit the official website of the company or call on Amazon Prime Support Number.
Also Get Here: Amazon Customer Care Number
3. Is there any ordering restrictions for states like Bihar and Uttar Pradesh?
Due to imposition of certain regulatory and operational restrictions, the executives are unable to provide certain payment methods in states including Bihar and U.P.
Customers from these states will be able to place orders only up to a certain values as mentioned in the below placed table:
|State||Pre-paid (Netbanking, Credit/Debit Cards)||COD|
|Bihar & Uttar Pradesh||Up to Rs. 50000||Up to Rs. 30000|
For more details visit the official website of the company or call on Amazon Prime Support Contact Number.
4. How can I connect with the customer care executives of the company?
To connect with the customer care executives, dial Amazon Prime Support Number/ contact number the detail of which is mentioned above.
Note: This is all about Amazon Prime Support Number, for more information visit the Official Website.
Have a look on below links
|Virgin Mobile Customer Service Number||Videocon d2h Packs|
|The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint|