PayUMoney Customer Care
PayUMoney was initially recognized as PayUpaisa which is famous online digital payment gateway. To know about its usage, call PayUMoney customer care number 24*7. With the introduction of PayUMoney app, the process of online transactions has become very easy.
No you can easily make and receive the payment with this online digital wallet. The PayUMoney toll free number support facility is especially given to its customers. However, it has been tied up with some familiarized e-commerce web portal like FoodPanda, snapdeal, Goibibo.com etc.
PayUMoney Customer Care 24×7 Number
In case your processed transactions get failed due to some errors, immediately register your complaints at PayUMoney phone no or PayUMoney customer care email id given by customer-carenumber.com
Check Here – How To Make Online Payment
PayUMoney Customer Care Number
|Name of organization||PayUMoney|
|Mission||To create a safe and secure ecosystem|
|Including companies||Goibibo, Rechargeitnow, Jabong, Snapdeal, Bookmyshow, Ferns n Petals, Tradus, Travelyaari, Zomato Groupon India|
|Serves||more than 4000 merchants|
PayUMoney contact Number
Customer who are facing any kind of problem related to the PayUMoney services, they can use the here presented PayUMoney Customer Care contact number and get the instant solutions of their queries.
- PayUMoney Customer Care Toll Free Number: 01246793000
- PayUMoney customer care mobile number: 0124-6624801
PayUMoney phone no
- PayUMoney Customer Care Helpline: 0124-6624826
- Sales Inquiry Contact No: 0124-6624801
PayUMoney Customer Care Number Toll Free No
|Location||PayUMoney customer care contact no|
Also Check – 10 Things Every Customer Really Want From A Company
PayUMoney Helpline Number
Expert customer care executives of PayUMoney.com are 24 hours in seven days of week available for solving the issues of their customers. Have a look here!!!
- PayUMoney customer care phone number: 0124-6624826
Pay U Sales Inquiry Contact Number
If you have query, you can inquire to the customer care executives of the company. Here we have displayed the Pay U Sales Inquiry Contact Number for your easiness.
- PayUMoney payment gateway customer care number: 0124-6624801
Pay U Head Office Address
PayU Payments Private Limited,
4th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51
Institutional Area, Sector 32,
PayUMoney Corporate Office Address
Customers who are not satisfied with the PayUMoney Customer Care Number they may also reach at the PayUMoney Corporate Office Address or regional offices, address are mentioned here!!!!
|Address||PayUMoney customer service contact number|
|7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon: 122002 Haryana||+(91)-124-6793000|
Pay U Regional Office Details
|PayUMoney Regional Office||Regional Office Address||PayUMoney Toll Free Number|
|Mumbai||PayU Payments Private Limited, Unit No: 701 (P), A-Wing, Eureka Towers, Building No: 7, Mind Space, Malad (W), Mumbai: 400064||022 61642600|
|Bengaluru||PayU Payments Private Limited, KVD Towers, Floor 2, # 7/3, Old Madras Road,Indira Nagar, Bangalore-560038||080 42842323 / 01|
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
PayUMoney customer care Email Address
Customer can use the here displayed PayUMoney.com email id to find the solutions of their queries. Through the email Id you can contact to the reputed designation holders of the corporation. Have a look here!!!!
|Buyer’s Care||[email protected]|
|Seller’s Care||[email protected]|
|Care Head||[email protected]|
|Business Head||[email protected]|
PayUMoney Corporate Office contact
- PayUMoney phone no: + (91)-124-6793000
- The first thing you need to do is to Login to PayUMoney from the website.
- Shop the product which you want to buy and makes a payment through PayUMoney.
- PayUMoney receives the payment and you will get a notification about the payment details.
- After receiving the details of notification, you may dispatch the product to a customer.
- Enter the Received details on your PayUMoney Merchant Portal.
- Next is to make delivery confirmation within 3 days of order delivery.
- After order conformation, payment is transferred to your bank account.
FAQS related to the PayUMoney Customer Care Number
- What Are PayUMoney Points? Where Can I Buy Them?
It is facility provided by the company that provides its customers to earn points in each of the transitions made by them. The customers can use these points in the reward catalog or can easily convert them into their wallet. Keep in mind that you should have minimum of Rs.1000 points in order to convert your points into wallet cash.
- I Am Unable To Use My Points/ View Points On Payment?
Customers can only redeemed their points through the “rewards catalog” link. If still, you are usable to use this services, then contact PayUMoney customer care no.
- I Received My Refund Into My Wallet. I Want It Back In My Source?
Your refunds can be transferred into your bank account. To do so follow the below given steps:
- Go to the official of the company and login to your account.
- Then select the “Customer Dashboard” tab.
- Hit on the “PayUMoney Wallet’ icon which was present on the left side of the page.
- Now hit on ‘Refund’ option which was present on the right under the transaction summary.
- Your refunded amount will reflect in the source (card/bank account) within 3-5 working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays).
- How Can I Transfer Funds From My Wallet To Beneficiary Bank Account?
To do so follow the below given steps:
- Visit to the official site of the company and log in to your account.
- Hit on the “PayUMoney Wallet’ icon which was present on the left side of the page.
- Now select “Transfer to Bank” icon present on the top right of the page.
- Now enter the payee details and proceed for verification to register a beneficiary.
- After the Payee is registered successfully’ select the “payee” tab from the drop down menu.
- Now enter the amount that you want to transfer and hit on “OK” TAB.
- Remember that you need to have minimum Rs.500 in your wallet to transfer it to your bank account.
- I Am Unable To Transfer Money, From My Wallet To Bank Account?
Keep in mind that the money that you have in your wallet, can be transferred into bank account only after 7 days and the minimum transfer limit is Rs.500.The company charge a meager processing fee of 2.5% for transferring money to bank account and this charge is not applicable when you move your refunds from wallet to source.
Also Check – The Right Way Of Filling Online Complaint
- I Have Not Received My Refunds. What Should I Do?
Refunds into your bank account usually take 3-5 business days. To check the status of your refund into wallet follows these steps:
- Login to your account from the company’s official site.
- Now go to the “dashboard” tab and hit on it to access further.
- Now hit on the ‘PayUMoney wallet’ option that was present on the left side of the page.
- From here check your refunds in the transaction list.
- I Have Forgotten My Password. What Should I Do?
In that case follow the below given steps:
- Visit to the official site of the company.
- From there hit on “Login” tab.
- Now hit on “forgot password” link and enter your email ID. You will receive a password on the registered mobile number in order to recover your account.
Interesting Facts About Organization
Pay U Money is the fastest growing online Payment Corporation in India, which is Flagship Company known as Naspers Group. Pay U Customers can contact with company representative with the help of PayUMoney Customer Care Number, address number, Email Id, Customer Care Helpline Number, and many more other relevant information, available on this page.
At the present time, PayUMoney serves more than 4000 merchants, along with most leading e-commerce companies as Goibibo, Rechargeitnow, Jabong, Snapdeal, Bookmyshow, Ferns n Petals, Tradus, Travelyaari, Zomato Groupon India etc.
The company has also partnership with all major nationalised as well as cooperative banks some of them are Citi bank, ICICI Bank, SBI, HDFC, Canara Bank, Axis, Yes Bank, Union, Corporation, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank, ING Vysya etc.
It is well known for top management, seasoned professionals with rich experience in payments, internet, investment banking, and finance domains and it also has bunch of expert and diligent team members.
This is all regarding PayUMoney Customer Care number, for gaining more information; you need to check the official website.
Have A Look On Below Links
|JioMoney Customer Care Number||Vodafone mPesa Customer Care|
|HDFC PayZapp Customer Care||PhonePe Customer Care Number|