Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number
Customers, if you have any query related to Paytm Wallet service and searching for Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number, so you can get by going through this page. Paytm is one of the leading and trusted online recharge and shopping website. It is a largest mobile payments and commerce platform. Along with the Customer Support Helpline No, we have also mentioned Paytm E-Mail ID for complaint & Website Address for your better assistance.
We are providing Paytm Helpline Number, Paytm Wallet Money Transfer 24X7 support Number which will help to register your queries and complaints. For resolving your queries, you can call on Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number at anytime from anywhere in this world, customer service definitely will help you.
This Page Includes:
- Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number
- Paytm Helpline Support Official E-Mail Id
- Paytm Wallet Social Pages Links
- Paytm Wallet Head Office and Registered Office Address
- Paytm Customer Care Number: 1800 1800 1234 ( For Without An Active Internet Connection)
- Paytm Customer Helpline: 9643-979797
Know About – Paytm Customer Care Number
Paytm E-Mail Id & Website Address
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Website: www.paytm.com
- For Sales questions: [email protected] & [email protected]
- For Career questions: [email protected]
- For Any complaints, recharge failure etc: [email protected]
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
Through these social pages links of Paytm, you can join us easily:
|Head Office||Registered Office|
|Paytm Mobile Solutions Pvt. Ltd. B-121, Sector 5 Noida Gautam Buddh Nagar District Uttar Pradesh, India – 201301||1st Floor Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019|
Also Check – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
How Do I Keep My Account Secure?
- Change your password regularly
- Never share your login credentials
- Beware of websites & social media pages that propagate fake offers
- Never entertain calls asking for paytm credentials or credit/debit card details.
How Can I Check If The Website Is Fraud Or Not?
From the following guidelines, you may check that the URL is legitimate. Some URL’s looks OK but might not be a legitimate site.
|Check website Name||Incorrect or incomplete company name: e.g. spelling error like www.paytma.com or www.payt.com is not same as www.paytm.com.|
|Check Symbol||When you are entering, must make sure that your browser is showing a padlock symbol which comes next to the address bar. The address starts with https://.There is no guarantee of security without these signs.|
|Cheap looking sites||Fake sites masquerading as big brands don’t necessarily have the time and investment dedicated to them as the real thing.|
|Do your research||Before using this website, you have to check its credentials. Do search for alternative contact details such as address or phone number. If you have doubt about anything, firstly call them.|
|Trust your instincts||If a deal seems too good to be true, it probably is. If you have any doubt that a site isn’t legitimate, don’t fill any personal information and leave this page immediately.|
|Be wary||In case, you visit a site regularly, seems different, check it once again that it’s real site or not.|
|Update your software||In your internet browser, you will get security functions which will help spot sites masquerading as trusted sites and also show you before visit that the site is fake. Do the security options are enabled in your browser.|
What To Do If You Suspect Fraud?
- Contact us at [email protected] immediately.
- In the case that your credit card, debit card or banking information / bank account are involved, you must contact with bank or financial institution that issued your card.
What Are The Different Types Of Paytm Wallets?
By Reserve Bank of India, there are 2 types of wallets which are given below:
- Full KYC Wallet
- Minimum KYC Wallet
Where Can I Check My Previous Payments?
Open ‘Passbook’ in your Paytm wallet to check all previous payments with the merchant, amount and order details.
How Can I Add Money To My Paytm Wallet?
Customers can add their money to their Paytm Wallet in a few simple steps
|Step 01||Log into Paytm account and press on “Paytm Wallet” icon which is given at the top side of the page.|
|Step 02||Now, fill the amount and select “Add Money” and may choose to add money via Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, IMPS or ATM card|
|Step 03||You will be redirected to a secure payment page where you need to provide payment details|
|Step 04||If you have any saved credit or debit card, it will be shown upfront and you need to enter the CVV number and proceed to the bank page. If you do not have any saved credit or debit card, you can choose to save a card for faster payment next time.|
|Step 05||Once you enter details on your bank’s page & complete the transaction, you will be redirected to Paytm with money added in your Paytm wallet|
On Paytm App:
|Step 01||You can add money to your Paytm Wallet by selecting the Add Money tab on homepage.|
|Step 02||You can choose to add money via Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, IMPS or ATM card.|
|Step 03||Enter the amount you want to add and tap on “Add Money”.|
|Step 04||You will be redirected to a secure payment page where you need to provide payment details.|
|Step 05||If you have any saved credit or debit card, it will be shown upfront and you just need to enter CVV and proceed to bank page. If you do not have any saved card you can choose to save a credit or debit card for faster payment next time.|
|Step 06||Once you enter details on your bank’s page & complete the transaction, you will be redirected to Paytm with money added in your Paytm wallet.|
How Can I Transfer Money From Paytm Wallet To Bank Account?
On Paytm.com, this feature is not available, so you have to download Paytm App to use this feature.
On Paytm App:
- If you want to send money to a bank, you can use Paytm by following these steps:
- Firstly, open the Paytm App and tap the Pay or Send icon.
- Secondly, hit on send to Bank option.
- Now, enter the name you want to give to this beneficiary and fill the account number.
- Then, you have to fill the IFSC code of the branch.
- After this, enter the amount you want to send. Minimum amount should be Rs xxx
- After filling the amount, you must enter the region for sending money, but this is optional.
- When you have completed all steps, press “Send” button and now your money will be successfully transferred to the bank account.
Paytm deals in DTH, Data card recharge, Mobile and online bill payments which will help you in making your transactions fast and easy. It also saves and secures your time and money. In the today’s world everyone uses internet and mostly internet users are using Paytm wallet Service. So, all the users want to know PAYTM Wallet Customer Care Number, can get from this page. In the above section, we have given Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number for you better assistance.
Have A Look On Below Links
|PayUMoney Customer Care Number||Flipkart Customer Care Phone Number|
|Shopclues Customer Care Number||Jabong Customer Care Number|