Oxigen Wallet Customer Care Number
Oxigen Wallet is a India’s leading payment solutions provider which provides instant recharges, bill payment & money transfer through POS machines at over 500,000+ retail outlets. You can refer to Oxigen Wallet Customer Care Number tailored below to register your service complaints. You can also call on Oxigen Wallet Customer Care Toll Free Number for inquires regarding Add Money, Make Payments and many more. With the help of Oxigen Wallet, you can add or transfer money including mobile bank services. To resolve your queries customers can contact on these Oxigen Wallet Customer Care No. We have provided Email address on this page for better assistance of customers.
This Page Includes:
- Customer Care Number: +91 124 6688333 / +91 124 7161100
- Customer Engagement Number: 0124-66 55 222
- Complaint Email Address: [email protected]
- Corporate Partnership Details Email Id : [email protected]
- Oxigen Wallet Customer Care Complaint Email Id Support– [email protected]
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
- Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/OxigenWallet
- Twitter Page: twitter.com/oxigenwallet
- Linked In Page: www.linkedin.com/company/oxigen-services-india-pvt-ltd
- Instagram Page: www.instagram.com/oxigenwallet/
- Google Plus: plus.google.com/+oxigenwallet
|Corporate Office Address||Building no 94, Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana-122001, India||[email protected]
|Registered Office Address||# G-4, Community Centre, C Block, Naraina Vihar, New Delhi, 110028, India||—-|
Also Check – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
App Download Links:
- Android Devices: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.oxigen.oxigenwallet
- I phones: itunes.apple.com/us/app/money-transfer-recharge-bill/id902255619?mt=8
- Windows Devices: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/oxigen-wallet/9wzdncrdc88h
Do You Know….How To Use Wallet Recharge Option?
- First of all, you have to enter your mobile number in Downloaded app or site.
- Now, customers need to select network operator and provide the amount of recharge.
- After this, must enter Mobile wallet password and choose your payment procedure that is through oxygen wallet or debit card.
- In the last, hit on submit button and you will get a message to inform about successful recharge.
Is Registering For Oxigen Wallet Free?
- Yup!!!! Oxigen Wallet Registration is absolutely free and you don’t need use a penny to become a Wallet user.
- For adding money to the wallet, wallet to wallet money transfer or shopping is no extra charges.
How Do I Add Money To My Wallet?
- Pay Cash at Oxigen Retail Outlet
- Using IMPS Service
- Use Credit cards/Debit cards or Net banking
- Redeem PAYBACK points
How Can I Contact Wallet Care?
- Customers can contact at anytime from anywhere because Wallet Customer Care Service is available for 24 hours of a day and seven days of a week.
- Customers can register their complaint through email address which is mentioned above.
- You may call on toll free number between 09:00 am to 06:00 pm.
- For potential business partners, we can be reached at [email protected]
What Is Oxigen Wallet?
It is India’s first digital wallet which integrated with national Payments Corporation of India and approved by RBI. Customers can use Oxigen Wallet for different purpose like:
- Gift Cards
- Prepaid Cards
- Online Shopping
- Send Money to Bank
- Mobile/DTH Recharges
- Send Money & Talktime
- Ask Money & Talktime
- Bill Payments ‘ Mobile/Landline/Gas/Electricity/Insurance
Oxigen Wallet service was started in the year of 2004 which permits instant money add or transfer in more than 60 banks of India. Oxigen Wallet is the first nonbanking firm which associates with NPCI India for immediate transfer of money. It also allows transfer money or to purchase gifts for their friends and family. Customers can also recharge of mobile and DTH and payment of utility bills and much more. Customers, if you have any type of problem to use Oxigen Wallet service, you can call on Oxigen Wallet Customer Care Number at anytime from anywhere in the world. Customer services will definitely help you and solve your queries as soon as possible.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Paytm Customer Care Number||Paytm Wallet Customer Care Number|
|PayUMoney Customer Care Number|