Uber Customer Care
Uber travellers facing issues concerning trips and refunds can contact on Uber Customer Care service number India. With the uber phone support number, you will be able to talk with the agent of company from anywhere 24/7.
Along with uber customer service number, some commonly asked FAQs with their suitable answers are also listed at this web page. For any grievances, please use the uber customer care email address given for different cities.
Uber Customer Care Service Number India
Uber Customer Care number
Uber toll free number
Uber Customer Care email id
Uber Customer Service Number
- Uber Customer Care Number / Uber Cab Customer Care India: 800-353-8237,+1-866-576-1039 (Tech Support)
- Uber contact phone number: 1300 091 272
- Uber Customer Care Number India / Customer Service Emergency Hotline Number: (844) 326-5774
- Uber India customer care phone number: 1-415-986-2104
- Uber Cab Customer Care India: 800 101 3611 (Toll-Free)
- Uber customer care contact number India: (65) 31584255
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
Uber India Customer Care Email id
Uber India customer care Bangalore
Hyderabad Email Address
Uber Jaipur Email Address
Uber Delhi Email Address
Uber International Head Office Address
Uber Technologies, Inc.
182 Howard Street # 8
San Francisco, CA 94105
Uber Head Office Address In India
UberIndia customer care Mumbai
Regus Business Platinum Centre Pvt. Ltd.,
Level 13, Navi Mumbai – 400705,
- Uber Customer Care Service Number: 800-353-8237
Get Details – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
Some Commonly Asked Questions
Uber Booking Services FAQ’s
Ques 1: How to Book Uber Ride?
Ans: To book Uber Ride, follow the below placed steps:
- First of all, go to the “Uber app” on your mobile
- Then you have to enter the “Destination Address” and “Pick up” Location.
- On the next page, you will be asked for the Economy or Premium Service, choose one option according to your preference.
- After that, confirm the Ride and you’ll be send the uber driver contact number through a Message.
- You can make a call to the driver to guide him to the pick-up location.
- You are free to make payments by using your debit card/ credit card/ cash/ Paytm etc. options.
Ques 2: How to Avail Uber Free Services in India using Promo code/ Gift code?
- First of all you need to select payment from your “Uber App” and there you will find the Add Promo/Gift Code Link.
- Open up the link and add the Promo Code that you have got.
- At the Time of making payment, the discount will be applied automatically.
- Now you are required to pay the remaining amount.
Ques 3: How Do I Get A Fare Estimate?
Ans: In order to get a fare estimate follow the below given steps:
- Go to the official site of the company.
- Press on the “Set pick up location” tab.
- Now hit on the “Fare Estimate “button which was present on the bottom of the screen.
Ques 4: How Do I Check My Credit?
- In order to view your promotions, hit on the “Promotions” tab which was present at the top of the page.
- By doing so, you will be able to view all the valid promotions which are present on your account.
- In order to view, your credit balance, you can tab on the “Payment” link.
- You can also view your credit balance under the “Credit Balance” tab.
- You can also check your credit by dialing the Uber customer care Service Number.
Contact A Driver
Ques 1: How can I contact to the driver?
Ans: You can easily contact to the driver and talk about the ride details or trips.
- Open the option which is consisting of the driver’s information given at the bottom of screen.
- Select “Contact” to choose between calling or messaging your driver
Taking A Ride Related Queries
Ques 1: In What Way You Can Split A Fare With A Friend?
Ans: Splitting the fares will let you to divide the fares among the riders. For this-
- You need to request a ride
- Choose the option of split fare given at the bottom of screen.
- Now provide your phone number of other riders.
Ques 2: How Can We Select The Method Of Payment On Ride?
Ans: Use the uber app to select the method of payment. Enter the last four digits of card number in order to redirect to the payment menu. Now you can choose a perfect payment method which is linked to your uber account.
Get Details – 10 Things Every Customer Really Want From A Company
After My Ride FAQ’s
Ques 1: Is It Possible To Offer Tip To My Driver Through Uber App?
Ans: Well, tips are not included in the cost of tickets and they are not expected or required. To offer the tip to the driver, you can make payment in cash.
Ques 2: Does Uber Also Consist Of Recurring Charges?
Ans: No, uber doesn’t have any kind of membership or recurring charges, the individual only be charged for the rides.
Ques 3: How to get the trip receipt?
Ans: For getting the receipt of trip, please go to the below mentioned steps-
- First you need to select”Your Trips” from the app menu.
- Then Select a past trip.
- After this, you can provide the details like trip’s route, pickup location and final destination.
- Finally, you can get the full details of your fare receipt.
Do You Know – Why The Best Companies Have The Best Customer Care Team
Interesting Facts About Uber India Customer Care
It is an American company which provides Online Transportation service facility to the people. It is operated by its application, named as “Uber App” by which the people can submit a trip by using their smart phones and if they have any problem they can easily connect to the Uber Customer Care Number for support.
The trip request will be automatically send to the company’s driver who will be located in the nearest location of the consumer and in no time the driver will reach the consumer location. The main feature of the company is that the drivers engaged in this company use their own cars to make your trip safe.
So, that’s all about Uber Customer Care service Number, you can check the Official Link to gain more details. And please be connected with us at our web portal i.e. customer-carenumber.com
Have A Look On Below Links