Uber Customer Care India
Uber is the most reliable cab service provider in India. For customer care assistance, just dial Uber Customer Care Number India the detail of which is placed here. The company offers cabs at cheap fares compared to the other taxi technology companies. Besides using 24×7 Uber Customer Care India Toll Free No, you can also send your queries and doubts on Uber Cabs Service Support Email Address.
The company operates its services in various cities of India including Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Dhaka, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Colombo, Guwahati, Indore, Jaipur, Karachi, Lucknow, New Delhi, Pune, Ajmer, Vadodara, Kochi, Coimbatore, Ludhiana, Mysore, Bhubaneswar, Visakhapatnam, Mangalore, Nagpur, Nashik, Surat, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur etc. For complete information, just call on Uber Customer Care India Toll Free Number/ Uber Customer Care Contact Number India placed below.
Uber Customer Care Number
Uber India Customer Care Number
Whether you’re on the road or taking the day off, drivers can contact the company’s executive for support whenever they need to by calling on Uber Customer Care Number.
- Uber Customer Care Number/ Uber Cab Customer Care India: 800-353-8237,+1-866-576-1039 (Tech Support)
- Uber Customer Care Number India/ Customer Service Emergency Hotline Number: (844) 326-5774
- Uber Customer Care India Corporate Phone No: 1-415-986-2104
Uber India Customer Care Email
|Bangalore Email Address||[email protected]|
|Hyderabad Email Address||[email protected]|
|Jaipur Email Address||[email protected]|
|Delhi Email Address||[email protected]|
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
How to Book Uber Ride?
To book Uber Ride, follow the below placed steps:
- First of all, go to the Uber app on your mobile
- Then you have to enter the Destination Address and Pick Up Location.
- On the next page, you will be asked for the Economy or Premium Service, choose one option according to your preference.
- After that, confirm the Ride and you’ll be send the Contact Phone Number of the Uber Driver through a Message.
- You can make a call to the driver to guide him to the pick-up location.
- You are free to make payments by using your debit card/ credit card/ cash/ PayTm etc options.
How to get Help from Uber India Customer Department?
Here are few simple steps by which you can get help from Uber India Customer Department besides using Uber Customer Care In India:
- Firstly, open the “Mobile App of Uber India”.
- Next, choose the Menu Option and Under that option you have to hit on the “Help” Tab.
- Then you will be redirected to a page where you’ll find many topics.
- Now search for your Query there and you will get perfect Answer.
Get Here – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
How to Avail Uber Free Services in India using Promo code/ Gift code?
- First of all you need to select payment from your “Uber App” and there you will find the Add Promo/Gift Code Link.
- Open up the link and add the Promo Code that you have got.
- At the Time of making payment, the discount will be applied automatically.
- Now you are required to pay the remaining amount.
Uber Smartphone Applications Links
For iOS Devices:
For Android Devices:
For Window Devices:
International Head Office
Uber Technologies, Inc.
182 Howard Street # 8
San Francisco, CA 94105
Telephone Support: 415 986 2104
Uber International Office Fax Number– 877 223 8023
Know Here: How to Improve Quality Life Of Your Vehicle
Social Networking Sites
About The Company
It is an American company which provides Online Transportation service facility to the people. It is operated by its application, named as “Uber App” by which the people can submit a trip by using their smart phones and if they have any problem they can easily connect to the Uber Customer Care Number for support.
The trip request will be automatically send to the company’s driver who will be located in the nearest location of the consumer and in no time the driver will reach the consumer location. The main feature of the company is that the drivers engaged in this company use their own cars to make your trip safe.
During the year 2016, the service was made available to over 66 countries and around 507 cities of the world. When you set the trip in the company’s app, it will automatically calculate the trip fare and transfers it to the driver.
The company was founded by UberCab. During the year it was founded, it has received a $200,000 in seed funding and in addition to it raised $1.25 million of funds. During the year 2011, the company changed its name from “UberCab” to “Uber” which means “Super” which has its origin in the German word “über”.
During the year 2105, the company launched its “Military Families Coalition” which was the new project in order to support the company’s existing Military initiative. In the same year, the company updated its app. in order to make accommodations for the drivers who are deaf or have a problem in hearing.
The company has partnership with some of the biggest companies such as “Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority” and “Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority” in the year 2016. The company does not require its cars to be hailed, Therefore, its drivers can be more easily pick up the customers with in less built up neighborhood. For more details call on Uber Customer Care India Contact No.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do I Get A Fare Estimate?
In order to get an fare estimate follow the below given steps:
- Go to the official site of the company.
- Hit on the “Set pick up location” tab.
- Now hit on the “Fare Estimate “button which was present on the bottom of the screen.
2. How To Request A Ride?
In order to request for a ride, follow the steps given below:
- Open the application and tap on the “Vehicle” section.
- Select y our vehicles from the drop down list.
- Now tap on any of the vehicles and you will be able to see the fare/ rates of that.
- After you are done of choosing your vehicle and fare option, hit on the “Set Pickup Location” tab in order to request for a ride.
- You can also make a request for Ride by making a call to Customer Service Number.
- For more details call on Uber Customer Care India Phone No.
3. Can You Schedule a vehicle For The Next Day?
With the ride, all pickups are pickups are made on the customers demand and the company’s drivers arrive at the location within minutes. Therefore you are not allowed to make a schedule in advance. You can fix your schedule at the time when are ready to go, as the app will show you the approx. distance of the driver I your location.
4. How Do I Check My Credit?
In order to view your promotions, hit on the “Promotions” tab which was present at the top of the page. By doing so, you will be able to view all the valid promotions which are present on your account. In order to view, your credit balance, you can tab on the “Payment” link. You can also view your credit balance under the “Credit Balance” tab. You can also check your credit by dialing the Customer Service Number.
5. How Do You Tip On?
At present, the company does not provide the tipping facility to its customers. The company’s motive is to provide a service to its riders that should be free from tip.
For more details, just dial Uber Customer Care India Number/ Uber India Customer Care Pune/ Uber Customer Care India Bangalore/ Uber Customer Care India Delhi/ Uber India Customer Care Mumbai.
Note: Hope now you’ll be able to resolve your doubts by dialing Uber Customer Care Number/ Uber Customer Care India Helpline No. For more information visit the Official Website.
Have a look on below links
|Tricks to Directly Call Customer Care||How to Make Online Payment|
|Myntra Customer Care Number||JioFi Customer Care|