Nespresso Customer Service Phone Number
Nespresso delivers high quality coffees across various parts of the world. Nespresso Customer Service Phone Number is available round the clock, 365 days a year to provide customer care services. The company sells its system of machines and capsules worldwide. So connect with one of the coffee specialists and get perfect advise by dialing 800 Nespresso Toll Free Helpline/Contacts No.
The company focus is to deliver ultimate coffee experiences to its consumers’ cup after cup. The Nespresso Club coffee experts are ready to answer all your questions regarding Grands Crus coffees, coffee machines, to receive your orders or to solve any other issues. So connect with the executives either by calling on Nespresso Customer Service Phone Number or by using its email. You can also meet the executives and resolve your doubts within few minutes.
Nespresso Customer Service Phone Number
Nespresso Contact Number & Important Links
You can connect with the executives and resolve your doubts by dialing the below placed Nespresso Customer Service Phone Number. You can also choose to convey your queries to the executives by using the email address or by visiting a store near your location.
- Nespresso Customer Care Number: 1800 623 033, 0800-442-442
- OriginalLine Number: 800-562-1465
- VertuoLine Number: 877-964-6299
Press Here>> To send An Email
Press Here>> To Locate A Store near Your Location
Customers can also send their feedback or send their queries at the mailing address of the company.
Nespresso USA Inc.
24-01 44th Road, 12th Floor
Long Island City, NY 11101
Head Office Address
Those who want to meet the executives and resolve their doubts they can visit the below mentioned head office address of the company.
2121 Rue Crescent,
Montréal, QC H3G 2C1,
If you wish you can follow the company’s official pages on various social sites the detail of which is mentioned below.
Check Out: Tricks to Directly Call Customer Care
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many capsules are in a sleeve?
There are ten capsules per sleeve. The quantities online are shown in capsules, and must be selected in a multiple of ten.
2. Are the flavored coffees natural?
The aromas in the flavors used are extracted from natural sources.
3. Do the capsules contain any allergens or gluten?
- The capsules do not contain common food allergens, gluten, nuts, including dairy, soy, and eggs.
- References to “malt”, “milk”, or “cocoa” notes are components of the aromatic profile and are not mixed in the coffee.
4. How many calories are in each coffee?
The coffee contains very low calories, with less than 2 calories per cup.
5. Do the capsules contain BPA?
There is no BPA or other types of Bisphenols in the capsules. The capsules are fully compliant with applicable regulations on materials intended to come into contact with food.
Know Here: How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
6. Do you offer any syrups and other additions for coffee?
No, the company does not offer syrups or any other additions for the coffee at this time.
7. How much do the VertuoLine capsules cost?
To check the prices of the Grands Crus, press here.
8. From a quantity perspective how much more coffee is in each capsule?
- Alto/Coffee : 13g/0.45oz
- Espresso : 5.5g to 7g / 0.19 oz. to 0.24oz
9. Will Alto (14 ounce) capsules work in my older VertuoLine/Evoluo machine?
Yes, the Alto capsules are well-matched with all VertuoLine machines. The machine can easily read the barcode on the capsule and can automatically adjust the brew size.
10. Where can I buy the coffee in stores?
In order to ensure the high level of quality the customers expect, the capsules are sold directly via online mode, over the phone, and in the company’s Boutiques. You can find the closest Boutique in your location by using our Store Locator.
Press Here>> For More FAQs
Note: This is all about Nespresso Customer Service Phone Number, for more information visit the Official Website.
Have a look on below links
|NDPL Customer Care Number||Intex Mobile Service Center in India|
|Indian Oil Customer Care Number|