Emudhra Customer Care
eMudhra Limited is an Indian licensed Certifying Authority. If you are facing any queries concerning the services of this certifying authority, just call on the below placed eMudhra Customer Care Number and get accurate answers to your questions.
The authority has also provided its eMudhra Customer Care Toll Free Number/ eMudhra Helpline Complaint No so that each and every customer will be able to contact the executives for any major or minor issues. Customers can also download eMudhra app and perform various activities related to their digital certificate application form.
Local as well as international customers can access the customer care assistance of this certifying authority by dialing the below stated eMudhra Customer Care Details. One can also use Emudhra Email address to get perfect solution of some of the trickiest queries.
eMudhra Customer Care
eMudhra Customer Care Helpline Number
Emudhra Customer Care Phone Number
- Emudhra Customer Service Number: +91 80 4615 6902
- Emudhra Customer Care Contact Number (FAX): +91 80 4227 5306
- Emudhra Customer Care Email Address For Sales: [email protected]
- Emudhra Customer Care Email ID For General Inquiries: [email protected]
- Emudhra Email Id For Media Inquiries: [email protected]
- Official Website: e-mudhra.com, www.emudhradigital.com
Press Here>> To Send Your Queries Online To Emudhra
Emudhra Office Address US
97 Cedar Grove Lane,
Suite 202 Somerset, NJ 08873.
Emudhra Contact Number: +1 732 678 0110
Emudhra Office Address Singapore
eMudhra Pte Ltd.
3 Raffles Place,
#09-02 Bharat Building,
Singapore – 048 617
Emudhra Office Address UAE
3006 One Lake Plaza, Cluster T,
JLT, Dubai, UAE. P.O. 32620.
Emudhra Helpline Number: +97 15070 40531
Emudhra Office Address India
3rd Floor, Sai Arcade,
Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore – 560103
Emudhra Phone Number: +91 80674 01400
Press Here>> For Press Related Inquiries
Follow Emudhra On:
eMudhra Customer Care Number
Facts About Emudhra
eMudhra Limited is recognized as a licensed Certifying Authority legally authorized by the Information Technology Act of India. It also provides other services including Tax filing Services, Digital Certificate Authentication System, Digital Signing Solutions and Trusted Time Stamping Services.
Just for the convenience of the customer, the authority has introduced eMudhra Customer Care Complaint Number. Customers can also resolve their doubts and queries by going through the FAQ section of the authority the link of which is provided below.
Get Simple Ways to Save Tax In India: 10 Tips To Save Money From Taxes Legally
Emudhra Frequently Asked Questions
1) Where can I use Digital Signature Certificates?
The following are some areas where you can use Digital Signature Certificates:
- With this, you can send and receive digitally signed and encrypted emails.
- Use it in eTendering, eProcurement, MCA, Income Tax, Applications and in many other applications.
- It can be used for signing documents such as MSWord, MSExcel and PDFs.
- It plays a very important role in maintaining a paperless office.
- You can carry out secure web-based transactions, or can even identify other participants of web-based transactions.
2) Are Digital Signatures Certificate legally valid in India?
Yes, as per the Information Technology Act 2000 in India, Digital Signature Certificates has gained legal importance in India. According to the Information Technology Act, this certificate is provided by licensed Certifying Authorities under the Ministry of Information Technology.
3) Can I use one Digital Signature Certificate for multiple e-mail addresses?
No, you can use only one Digital Signature Certificate for a single e-mail address. A digital signature certificate cannot be used for multiple e-mail addresses.
Know The Things: 10 Things Every Customer Really Want from a Company?
4) Can I use digital signature certificate in e-tendering systems?
Yes, digital signature certificates are allowed in e-tendering systems, but this totally depends upon the service provider.
5) Can digital signature certificates be used in wireless networks?
Yes, you can use digital signature certificates in wireless networks.
6) What is a CRL?
The Certificate Revocation List or CRL is considered to be just a list of certificates revoked by the CA, and hence it is no longer valid.
Press Here>> For More FAQs
For more detailed information, just call on Emudhra Customer Care No or visit the Official Website of the company. You can also stay in touch with us at customer-carenumber.com and get updated with latest information about the company and its products.
Have a look on below links