With the increase in number of customers using airline service facility for commercial and personal purpose, there is need for modification in services provided by different companies. Some of the reasons why airlines improve their service are mentioned below.
- As most of the customers utilize air lines to save their precious time, therefore it is very important for airline companies to be punctual with their flight timings. This will add value to their services.
- Sometimes flights are delayed due to bad weather and air traffic congestion. It is very important for airport authority to inform passengers about the delay and expected time for arrival.
- Sometimes customers are not aware about the hike in flight fares and this can lead to quarrels or disputes. To avoid such things it is better that reservation or flight booking authority to inform customers in advance about price changes.
- It is very important for airport authorities to have simple and quick system for immigration checks that would not annoy the passengers.
- Safety and security are the most critical aspects for airways and they must ensure proper safety measures such as use of cctv cameras etc. are adopted on the airport as well as in the flights to avoid any kind accident.
- Food quality must be maintained keeping in mind the health of the passengers. This will be an added value feature.
- Proper hygiene and sanitation process must be implemented at airports to minimize the chances of spreading of any disease or virus.
- Proper medical and health check facility must be available to assist customers suffering from any disease.
- Implementation of cab or other transport facility will give an advantage to passengers.
Therefore, we can say that such measures play a key role in improving the quality of airline service and attract more passengers to use them.