India, a dream place for every tourist. It is a mixture of various religions, thus getting popularity as a land of spirituality and philosophy. The greatest thing is that you can travel very lavishly in India without giving much burden on your pocket. There are number of places in India that will enchant you because it is a country which is blessed with the natural beauty, different cultures, and prosperity of history.
The places in India that will enchant you are as follows:
- Agra, one of the most fascinating places in India as it is a wondrous place to explore. The best place in Agra that will attract you is Taj Mahal, known for the momentum memory of Mughal emperor Shah Jahan and his love for third wife Mumtaz Mahal. The tomb holds the memory of both husband and wife. There are many more other sites available that makes the city more attractive.
- Goa is also one of the places where many people want to visit as it is famous for its excellent beaches, Provencal churches, Hindu temples and wildlife. This place attracts most of the visitors at the time of New Year as people come from different countries just to enjoy the New Year eve in Goa with its night life and being centre of attraction.
- Srinagar a very well known place of the world is known for its scenic landscape and beauty. The remarkable places are, Dal Lake, Srinagar Pahalgam, Gulmarg, Yeusmarg and Mughal Gardens etc.
- Manali in Himachal Pradesh is the beautiful place and a paradise for the couple planning for their honeymoon. The Beas River has fast flowing water rafting, tracking and paragliding which are conjoined with hilly area.
- Jaipur the pink city is an aristocratic place of Rajasthan; the Golden city Jaisalmer has a long list of tourism. These are the places where one can take safaris on horses, elephants, camels and on jeeps along the Aravali ranges. These places have something for everyone, one just have to go with outlook.
- Delhi the capital of India attracts people as there is plenty to explore, the imposing Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Jantar Mantar, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan one can drop by Sarojni nagar, Janpat, Meena bazaar for shopping and dining.
- Haridwar and Rishikesh the place of Hinduism lies along the Ganga River. Char Dham yatra starts from haridwar as the faith of most pilgrimages lies here. People looking for adventure can go for Shivpuri from where they can start their trip for River rafting, rappelling, trekking and even bungee jumping along the Himalayas nearby.
- The Golden Temple situated in Amritsar, the spiritual place of Sikhism, it has spectacular look made up of gold. It also has a holy lake known as “Pool of Nectar”. Apart from temple there are many other places to see such as Jallianwala Bagh where thousands of people were killed by British Army Soldiers.
- Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Belgaum are the places of colors, cultures, landscapes, and a heart stopping beauty. The cities of Indian state Karnataka.
- Mumbai a well known capital city of Maharashtra. The places of attractions are Gate way of India, Ajanta Caves, the noble Haji Ali is both mosque and a tomb, caves and national park, Zuhu beach, Chopati and also the Fashion Street at church gate where number of people stop by for shopping.
Thus India attracts people all over the world and stands as a beautiful heaven.