Top 10 Automobile Companies in India 2018
Automotive Industries are the one of the best part of the Indian Economy Growth and provided Top 10 Automobile Companies in India 2018 List can help you to acknowledge the details about India’s Largest Automobile Manufacturing Companies and models that are introduced by them.
Here you can find the Ten Best Automotive Industries 2018 along with their reason of growth as well as working and economy details easily. If we discuss over India’s 10 Best & Biggest Automobile Companies, one name that would dependably lead the rundown is Maruti Suzuki India.
Apart from the Maruti Suzuki India, List of Best Automobile Companies in India In 2018 includes the name of some other Automobile Companies in India that are Tata Motors, Mahindra and Mahindra, Hyundai Motors, Hindustan Motors, has reliably been the predominant pioneer in the Indian car industry.
Automobile industry of India is one of the prime industries in the world that accounts for 22 per cent of the country’s manufacturing gross domestic product (GDP), with a yearly fabrication of 21.48 million vehicles. In order to grab more details regarding Top 10 Automobile Companies in India 2018, you must check this page created by customer-carenumber.com.
Top 10 Automobile Companies in India 2018
#1. Tata Motors
Tata Motors is the most upbringing Automobile Companies in India, the first name in mind is of “Tata Motors”. Tata Motors is a big player and a leading automobile company for a last couple of years and it’s the 17th largest company in India. Tata motors limited established in 1945 along with employee strength of 60,000 as well as with a capital turnover ratio of 42 billion.
- Tata motors limited is a foremost global automobile manufacturer along with a portfolio which covers a wide range of cars, buses, defense vehicles.
- Tata motors are also growing its intercontinental footsteps.
- Tata motors limited have international presence in South Korea, UK, Thailand, Indonesia, etc through their subsidiaries.
- Tata motors also give a famous car brand named Jaguar and Land Rover.
- Its major car selling models are –nano, safari, indica, indigo and Tata Safari is one of the most selling SUVs in India.
Get Here: Tata Motors Customer Care Number
#2. Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.
Mahindra and Mahindra (M&M), Automobile Companies in India was incorporated in 1948 at Ludhiana, Punjab. This Automobile Companies in India makes different kinds of vehicles which includes two –wheelers, SUV’s, commercial vehicles, tempo, pickups, bus and farm equipment too.
- Mahindra & Mahindra is a key player in the utility vehicle manufacturing and branding sectors in the Indian automobile industry with an annual turnover ratio of 40 billion. M&M are popular creepers in Scorpio, XUV 500 and Bolero.
- With assets itself worth about 36000 crores and a turnover of 37000 crores, M&M sure is here to stay.
- M&M is one of the largest manufacturers of vehicles by production in the country.
Check Out: Mahindra Bikes Customer Care Number
#3. Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
Maruti Suzuki started its voyage in the year 1982 in Gurgaon with manufacturing of its iconic car model – Maruti 800. Maruti Suzuki gives a way of life as it define in its name too. Maruti and Suzuki formed a joint venture in 1982, through which the company grows manifold. They have been evolved in technology in creating cars for Indian conditions with international standards.
- Maruti Suzuki’s major car selling models are Alto, Wagon R, Swift, Ritz, Eeco and Celerio.
- Maruti Suzuki mainly makes hatchback and sedan cars, which are most popular in the country.
- Maruti Suzuki has a total production of more than 14 Lakh
Know Here Toll Free No: Maruti Suzuki Customer Care Number
# 4. Hero Motocorp Ltd.
The next automobile company is hero motorcorp, which is popularly known as Hero Honda. The company was incorporated in 1984 when Hero Cycles and Honda formed a joint venture and comes together. Hero Motorcorp Ltd has total three plants which facilitate the production of two-wheelers. The most selling vehicles of Hero Honda include CD Dawn, Splendor Plus, Splendor NXG, super splendor and Passion Pro.
- They have grabbed the largest share of market everywhere in India with more than 46% in two-wheeler category.
- Hero Motocorp Ltd., the company was listed at 108th in the Forbes’ List of 200 Most Respected Companies in the World.
- This company is working with assets worth around 4000 crores and a turnover of over 19669 crores.
Know Here: Hero Motocorp Customer Service Number
#5. Bajaj Auto Ltd.
Bajaj auto limited came into existence as Automobile Companies in India in 29 November 1944 which manufactures two-wheelers and three-wheelers (auto rickshaw, scooters). Bajaj auto is a root of Bajaj group. It was founded by Jamnalal Bajaj in Rajasthan in the 1930s. It is based in Pune, Mumbai, with plants in Chakan (Pune), Waluj (near Aurangabad).
- It is known for its packed product automobiles and for its quality symbols.
- Pulsar is the most popular motorcycle brand of the company which takes the company to enormous growth.
- Company also introduced a compact car known as the RE60 which is highly fuel-efficient and budget-friendly.
- It gives jobs to over 9000 employees in India.
- It is 23rd largest publicly traded company.
- 47% of their exports go over to Africa.
Get Here Service Number: Bajaj Bikes Customer Care Number
#6. Ashok Leyland
Ashok Leyland is the Automobile Companies in India which get incorporated in 7september 1948, headquarters at Chennai. Ashok Leyland was listed in the category of the 4th largest manufacturer of the buses. Their major automobiles are buses, military vehicles, trucks and logistics. They are instantly upgrading their vehicles with better looks, quality, and superior engine.
- This company is the world’s 12th largest truck manufacturer.
- It has assets worth over 6621 crores and a turnover of over 11133
Check state Wise: Ashok Leyland Customer Care Number
#7. Hyundai Motors
Hyundai Motor India Limited is a subsidiary of the Korean Company Hyundai that is known as the second largest car manufacturer of the India. They have around eight passenger cars in the market as of now including Elantra and Verna among others.
- HMIL has marked itself as the leader in the export market in India by exporting cars to more than 85 other countries.
- HMIL sold around 30K units and hit their 5 lakh landmark for domestic sales.
- This company celebrated it’s 20th year in the Indian market.
Get Here Helpline Number: Hyundai Customer Service Number
#8. TVS Motor Company Ltd.
TVS Motors came into existence on 15 July. Their innovation effort helps in developing automobile technologies day by day. The company is taking steps to expand its production capacity. TVS Motor Company offers a wide range automobile all over the world.
- It offers a wide variety of automobiles like motorcycle, scooters, mopad.
- It has four manufacturing plants (three in India, one in Indonesia).
- TVS provides a range which is easy to handle, fuel-efficient and ecofriendly.
- TVS launched 2TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, TvS Jupiter, TVS Wego, Scooty pep.
#9. Eicher Motors
Eicher Motors Company started in1982; Eicher motors got fame for their first ever agricultural tractor. The iconic Royal Enfield is a popular selling vehicle of Eicher motor company. They also manufacture trucks, tempos altogether with Volvo. Eicher motors are expanding tremendously from the last years. Eicher motors manufactures fuel-efficient and environment friendly tractors.
- The assets of EML are worth around 474 crores and the turnover is 5138 crores.
- EML also manufactures tempos and trucks collaborating with Volvo.
Know Steps To Be Followed: How To Buy An Insurance Policy
#10. Force Motors Ltd.
Force Motors Limited, Top 10 Automobile Companies in India 2018 is headquartered at Pune and working under the flagship of the Abhay Firodia Group of Companies that is one of the pioneers of the LCV industry. Tempo, Matador and Traveller are the brands introduced by this company.
- FML ranked 327th as one of India’s Fortune 500 companies.
- This company has 583 crores assets and a turnover of 05.
- FML has over the years, maintained a constant position as one of leading auto companies of the country.
Get Here All: Automobile Companies Customer Care Numbers
Around the globe, Top 10 Automobile Companies in India 2018 made a prominent and popular part in the field of automobiles. As automobile companies provide a wide range of vehicles which are a primary mode of transportation for many countries. Automobile companies of India are expanding constantly for the development of vehicles as well as for the development of economy too.
There’s a huge demand of automobile in India, which results to join the league of automobile makers and helps in entering in domestic as well as multinational automobile companies. The immensity of the Top 10 Automobile Companies in India 2018 can be traced from the fact that over 2 Crore Vehicles are manufactured annually. Further the yearly vehicle sale of India is more than 40 Lakh which is expected to boost over the upcoming years.
Have a look on below links