Top 10 Automobile Companies In India
The passion for luxuries cars and highly reputed and demand automobiles have become highly familiarized among the people. You must be aware about the Top 10 Automobile Companies In India before choosing a perfect and the most appreciated one. Well, automobiles industries are no left behind in contributing to the economic success and growth of the country as a whole.
The competition has become so much tough that every automotive company is trying to produce a better vehicle and at competitive prices. The leading automobiles companies currently are Tata motors, Hyundai motors, Maruti Suzuki Ltd, Hero Moto Corp and much more.
Get Here All – Automobile Companies Customer Care Number
The below given ten best automotive industry is contributing great efforts in the nation growth and people of India are the major factor behind the success of these companies. We very well know this fact that there are some factors that are kept to be in mind before making a good choice like comfort, money, technical features and specifications, latest models, facility and much more.
Do You Know About – Top 10 Companies That Provide Best Service To Their Customers
Top 10 Automobile Companies In India 2019
Tata motors limited is a foremost global automobile manufacturer along with a portfolio which covers a wide range of cars, buses, defense vehicles and one of the best automobile company in India. Tata Motors is the most upbringing Automobile Companies in India, the first name in mind is of “Tata Motors”. Tata Motors is a big player and a leading automobile company for a last couple of years and it’s the 17th largest company in India.
- Tata motors are also growing its intercontinental footsteps.
- Tata motors also give a famous car brand named Jaguar and Land Rover.
Check Here – Tata Motors Customer Care Number
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
Mahindra and Mahindra (M&M), topmost Automobile Companies in India was incorporated in 1948 at Ludhiana, Punjab. This Automobile Companies in India makes different kinds of vehicles which includes two –wheelers, SUV’s, commercial vehicles, tempo, pickups, bus and farm equipment too.
Mahindra & Mahindra is a key player in the utility vehicle manufacturing and branding sectors in the Indian automobile industry with an annual turnover ratio of 40 billion. M&M are popular creepers in Scorpio, XUV 500 and Bolero.
- With assets itself worth about 36000 crores and a turnover of 37000 crores, M&M sure is here to stay.
- M&M is one of the largest manufacturers of vehicles by production in the country.
Get Details – Mahindra Customer Care
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
Maruti Suzuki started its voyage in the year 1982 in Gurgaon with manufacturing of its iconic car model – Maruti 800. Maruti Suzuki gives a way of life as it define in its name too. Maruti and Suzuki formed a joint venture in 1982, through which the company grows manifold. They have been evolved in technology in creating cars for Indian conditions with international standards.
- Maruti Suzuki’s major car selling models are Alto, Wagon R, Swift, Ritz, Eeco and Celerio.
- Maruti Suzuki mainly makes hatchback and sedan cars, which are most popular in the country.
Know About – Maruti Suzuki Customer Care
Hero Motocorp Ltd
The next top automobile company is hero motorcorp, which is popularly known as Hero Honda. The company was incorporated in 1984 when Hero Cycles and Honda formed a joint venture and comes together. Hero Motorcorp Ltd has total three plants which facilitate the production of two-wheelers. The most selling vehicles of Hero Honda include CD Dawn, Splendor Plus, Splendor NXG, super splendor and Passion Pro.
- Hero Motocorp Ltd., the company was listed at 108th in the Forbes’ List of 200 Most Respected Companies in the World.
- This company is working with assets worth around 4000 crores and a turnover of over 19669 crores.
Check Now – Hero Motocorp Customer Service Number
Bajaj Auto Ltd
Bajaj auto limited came into existence as Automobile Companies in India in 29 November 1944 which manufactures two-wheelers and three-wheelers (auto rickshaw, scooters). Bajaj auto is a root of Bajaj group. It was founded by Jamnalal Bajaj in Rajasthan in the 1930s. It is based in Pune, Mumbai, with plants in Chakan (Pune), Waluj (near Aurangabad).
- It is known for its packed product automobiles and for its quality symbols.
- Company also introduced a compact car known as the RE60 which is highly fuel-efficient and budget-friendly.
Do You Know – Why The Best Companies Have The Best Customer Care Team
Ashok Leyland is among the best automotive industry in India which get incorporated in 7september 1948, headquarters at Chennai. Ashok Leyland was listed in the category of the 4th largest manufacturer of the buses. Their major automobiles are buses, military vehicles, trucks and logistics. They are instantly upgrading their vehicles with better looks, quality, and superior engine.
- This company is the world’s 12th largest truck manufacturer.
- It has assets worth over 6621 crores and a turnover of over 11133
Check Also – Ashok Leyland Customer Care
Hyundai Motor India Limited is a subsidiary of the Korean Company Hyundai that is known as the second largest car manufacturer of the India. They have around eight passenger cars in the market as of now including Elantra and Verna among others.
- HMIL sold around 30K units and hit their 5 lakh landmark for domestic sales.
- This company celebrated it’s 20th year in the Indian market.
Get Details – Hyundai Customer Care
TVS Motor Company Ltd
TVS Motors came into existence on 15 July. Their innovation effort helps in developing automobile technologies day by day. The company is taking steps to expand its production capacity. TVS Motor Company offers a wide range automobile all over the world.
- It offers a wide variety of automobiles like motorcycle, scooters, mopad.
- TVS provides a range which is easy to handle, fuel-efficient and eco-friendly.
Check Here – TVS Motors Customer Care
Eicher Motors Company started in1982; Eicher motors got fame for their first ever agricultural tractor. The iconic Royal Enfield is a popular selling vehicle of Eicher motor company. They also manufacture trucks, tempos altogether with Volvo. Eicher motors are expanding tremendously from the last years. Eicher motors manufactures fuel-efficient and environment friendly tractors.
- The assets of EML are worth around 474 crores and the turnover is 5138 crores.
- EML also manufactures tempos and trucks collaborating with Volvo.
Force Motors Ltd
Force Motors Limited, Top 10 Automobile Companies in India 2019 is headquartered at Pune and working under the flagship of the Abhay Firodia Group of Companies that is one of the pioneers of the LCV industry. Tempo, Matador and Traveller are the brands introduced by this company.
- This company has 583 crores assets and a turnover of 05.
- FML has over the years, maintained a constant position as one of leading auto companies of the country.
Automobile companies of India are expanding constantly for the development of vehicles as well as for the development of economy too. There’s a huge demand of automobile in India, which results to join the league of automobile makers and helps in entering in domestic as well as multinational automobile companies.
That’s all regarding top 10 automobile companies in India 2019; keep yourself stay tuned with us at our web portal customer-carenumber.com
Automobile Companies Customer Care Number
|Renault||1800 3004 4444|
|Hyundai||1800 11 4645|
|TVS Motors||1800 425 2077|
|Harley Davidson||1800 102 6180|
|Cars24||1800 258 5656|
|Chevrolet||1800 3000 8080|
|Bajaj Bikes||1800 233 2453|
|Audi||011 4573 5512|
|FIAT||1800 209 5556|
|Royal Enfield||1800 210 0007|
|Skoda Auto||1800 209 4646|
|Mahindra Bikes||1800 233 8883|
|Ford||1800 419 2500|
|Volvo||00 46 31 325 00 77|
|BMW||1800 102 2269|
|Mahindra||1800 425 1624|
|Volkswagen||1800 209 0909|
|Nissan||1800 209 3456|
|Maruti Suzuki||1800 180 0180|
|Yamaha||1800 420 1600|
|Tata Motors||1800 209 7979|
|Toyota||1800 425 0001|
|Honda Activa||1800 103 3434|
|Hero Motocorp||1800 266 0018|
|Land Rover||1800 103 8545|