Stop Laptop Overheating
Overheating is a normal happening with our electronic devices especially in laptops. Since the laptop is a device which generally uses many hours per day whether for entertaining or for many kinds of working. It has been popular because of its battery backup which is near about 06 to 08 hours depending on the brand of it.
Laptops are being used in all the aspects of life such as hospitals, railways, roadways, schools, colleges, houses, education, sports and in forces of any country too to increase its efficiency. If there is so much use of this device then for the same work you should have more than one. The Purpose is, if one will be overheated then use the next and continue this process.
When you turn on your laptop, first of all check its fan is working or not. If not, then call a technician to solve this problem.
Overheating can hold up your laptop performance and often does zigzag picture, such as system destroy and freezing the screen any time. Every computer offs lots of heat, but laptops are especially known for overheating due to their small size and lack of ventilation. If users clean its air exhaust gaps from any small brush then it will remain cool a little bit.
Fixes and Solutions of Laptop Overheating:
Various ideas are shared on the net to fix any problems regarding such type of devices. Some of them are including my ideas are as under. Read carefully and adopt if good:
- Put a small book under your computer’s battery when sitting at your desk.
- Buy a laptop cooling mat which will cool its bottom for long.
- Maintain a cool environment through an AC which is possible for most users.
- Never put your laptop on soft surfaces such as a sofa, carpeting or pillow otherwise it may damage.
- Shut down the PC at once while overheating.
- Remove the battery so that it could not fume.
- Unplug the power supply through charger to avoid short circuit.
- Don’t allow to enter any insect in your laptop at the time of heating otherwise it may harm any part by the burn.
- Delete unnecessary data from it which is burden on it because excessive load of hard disk is also a cause of overheating.
- A stand to keep your laptop is a better idea for long go.
At the end I would like to say that use Laptop according to you but it is Overheating follow above suggestions to keep safe.