Steps to Open an Online Bank Account
In This Modern Digitalized Field, Everyone Wants To Stay Updated with New techniques and strategies. So, here we will make you familiar with some easy Steps to Open an Online Bank Account.
Opening an online bank account is not as much easy task as it seems like. There are some terms and conditions, documents that are to be fulfilled by the applier in order to open their account.
We have stated some simple steps to open bank account in some top recognizable banks like SBI, PNB, axis and HDFC.
With the help of online bank account, you will be able to transfer or get the money anytime and anywhere. To know about the steps for opening online bank account, you need to follow the page designed by team of customer-carenumber.com
Simple Steps to Open an Online Bank Account
Eligibility Criteria to Open a Savings Account in Bank
- To open anonline bank account in any of Bank, customers need to meet certain eligibility criteria.
- The individual applying for this savings account should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant should be 18 years and above to be eligible, except in cases of a minor savings account.
- The applicant will be required to submit valid KYC documents along with the account opening form.
- When opening the account, the applicant will have to make an initial deposit – depending on the minimum balance requirement of that particular savings account.
Check Here – Bank Customer Care Number
Documents Required Opening an Online Bank Account
- Passport Copy.
- Two photographs of account holder/s.
- Signatures verified by Indian embassy/known bankers.
- Complete particulars as described in the application form as well as nomination.
- Foreign currency Remittance
- NRI’s can also use Inward remittances in any convertible currency from abroad
- Documents must be attested and verified by bankers / Indian Embassy.
Steps To Open An Online Bank Account In SBI, PNB, HDFC And Axis Bank
- First of all, you need to Go to state bank of India official website i.e. www.sbi.co.in
- Now press on Personal Banking section.
- Under the Personal Banking Section press on “Deposit Schemes”
- There you will find the “online Bank Account” option.
- Now you need to press on “Applying now online”. Before applying must read the instructions, benefits and rules and regulations.
- Fill in all the details that are mandatory in the online application form.
- Then visit the nearest SBI Bank branch immediate or within 30 days along with the required documents and your account will be opened.
Get Details – SBI Customer Care Number
HDFC Bank Process To Open Online Bank Account
- The first step all you need to do is to go to the official website of bank i.e. www.hdfcbank.com
- The applicant will then have to fill in the application form by choosing a specific option
- Once the above mentioned documents are ready and the form filled, the individual will be required submit the form and the KYC documents at the HDFC Bank branch of choice
- At the bank, the executive will verify the documents and ensure that the name, date of birth, address and so on.
Check Here – HDFC Bank Customer Care
Punjab National Bank
- To open the online bank account in PNB, you need to Visit the closest Punjab National Bank with the required documents for the account opening process.
- At the new account section of the bank, fill up the application form and tell the executive that you wish to open a new savings account.
- Ensure that the details mentioned in the application form and what is mentioned on your KYC documents match.
- Submit the application form at the counter of the bank.
- The bank will then verify the documents and if approved the savings account will be opened within 3-5 bank working days.
- Those who want to open their online bank a/c in axis bank need to go to the official website www.axisbank.com
- Getting an AXIS Bank Account Opening Form by choosing a suitable link.
- Filling the AXIS Bank Account Opening Form
- Gathering the Required Documents for opening the online bankaccount
- Next is to visit the nearest axis bank with account opening application Form and Documents
- Collecting your Bank Passbook and Other Documents
Check Now – Axis Customer Care
Common Steps To Open Bank Account Online
- Choose A Type Of Bank Account
There are so many types of bank accounts such as fixed deposit Account, NRI Account, Current Account, Saving Account and so on. So, firstly decide which type of account you want to open.
- Choose A Right Bank
Once a person has decided account type, he should approach for a right financial institution. Proximity, Status, Convenience and Special Deals are the important factors which helps one to determine a right bank.
Know About – Why Should I Use A Bank Locker
- Creating Bank Account
After one had decided the type of account and bank, go to the bank’s website and search for a link “Create an Account”.
Now fill the all mandatory details like name, date of birth, address, contact no. etc. which are generally to be asked by all the banks in order to open an account. After filling all the information go to “I agree” button and complete the procedure.
- Pick a password
It’s important to choose a password because it secures account and online banking. Ideally a password must be at least 6 characters long which include both numbers and alphabets.
- Finally You Have Your Online Bank Account
Once a person completed the procedure of filling account form online, the bank will mail or send by post the beneficiary items like cheque, debit cards, passbook and other within 2 or 3 weeks.
Also Check – Steps To Open An Online Bank Account
So, these are the Steps to Open an Online Bank Account. To get updated with more interesting facts, stay connected with us through our web portal.
Have A Look On Below Links