Need Of Airbags In Cars:
Airbags are especially needed to minimize the harm done to a person during a collision. Basically, Airbags are of two types:
- Frontal Airbag
- Side-impact Airbag
Frontal air bag protects the driver and front passenger from hitting the interior of the vehicle while Side-impact air bags protect your head and chest from hitting; they also offer protection in the case of a rollover.
It is very important to take care of yourself while driving a car as any mishappening may occur in the meanwhile. For this, driver and car owner should follow certain safety measures. During most of the accidents, cars speed always find high, in such cases, to prevent life from the major harms Airbags in Cars are used. If there will be airbags in the car then no one will be injured while collapse. The front airbags generally go off firstly, if accident occurs. Front air bags are essentially used in all cars since 1997 and all SUVs, cabs, and vans since 1998 because they save lives.
Importance of Airbags in Cars:
The importance of this vehicle safety device is that it offers an additional level protection to the passengers. It holds great importance as it is a life saving gadget. When a person remains safe after a collision, it proves the biggest achievement of that person’s life as he/ she is alive and able to see & enjoy this beautiful world.
Uses with Its Working:
- In all luxury cars, Airbags set default, while in rest of the cars, you will have to get them implement.
- Airbags are attached with motion sensors which come into action within nano second at the time of collision.
- Another safety measure is that car user should check the working of airbags frequently.
- You should replace your unused airbag after every 10 years.
- After a collision, get your deployed airbag change.
All the information on this page is mentioned to create awareness among car drivers to save them from a big bang. The addition of the side airbag is one of the latest feature in four wheelers.