How to Recharge Mobile Online
Now you can easily recharge your cell phones by yourself via NetBanking as we have shared few simple steps on How to Recharge Mobile Online. There are lots of apps like Paytm, Freecharge, Bhim app, Amazone etc that offer online recharge services, but to avail such service you must know how to make online recharge.
These Easy Mobile Recharge tips will help you out accessing the most amazing services of telecom companies like Vodafone, Airtel, Tata Docomo, Idea, Reliance, BSNL etc, allowing you to recharge your phone or someone else phone anytime and anywhere.
How to Recharge Mobile Online
Recharge mobile phones getting easy day by day. You don’t have to step out of doors for search shops to recharge your cells. There are various websites which provide this facility. The online debit on mobiles is done through two modes of payment one is by debit cards and the other one is ATM’s.
Easily transaction takes place via debit card but if ATM’s are used for the wired payment then a configuration code is sent to that mobile number and after configuring that number the refill takes place and for the further recharge through ATM you just need to remember that code.
Know Here: How to Get Talktime Loan on Mobile Number
How To Recharge My Phone Online?
You just have to follow some steps to debit your phone online:
- Visit the website of your service provider like Vodafone, Airtel, Tata Docomo, Idea, Reliance, BSNL etc.
- Now press on suitable link depicting “Online Recharge”, enter your phone number. However, if you wish to recharge your phone number from apps or sites like Freecharge or paytm, you need to select your operator like Tata Docomo, Airtel, BSNL etc.
- Choose From the options “Prepaid” recharge or “Postpaid” recharge and select your circle.
- After that, select top up or special recharge and enter the amount you want to debit on your mobile phone.
- After entering the amount you will be redirected to a login page.
- There you need to enter your login ID/ email / mobile number and password for further steps. However, if you are new user, register you self by pressing register tab and on the new page enter your name, email, mobile number and password, then press “Signup” tab.
- Then press on the recharge just opposite to your service provider name.
- Then on the payment page and select an option amongst various payment alternatives such as: Debit card, Cash card, net banking.
- After clicking on the payment option within a minute you will receive sms of amount refill on your service.
Get Steps To Change Mobile Network: How To Do A Mobile Number Portability
This is how to recharge number online. Online refill your mobile facility is one of the better facility provided by the companies. It is direct to home services given to their various users so that they can sit and watch their TV programs without any distraction in between.
Wired refill is an easy and quick way to get a balance on your cell phones. Getting yourself registered to avail wired service is painless and fast. There are many other alternatives to refill your mobile but the best most used way is to debit online. No service charges are charged by the companies as this service is free of cost. And you can avail this service 24/7.
Know Here: How to Fix Hanging Problems in Smartphone
Note: This is all about How to Recharge Mobile Online via NetBanking. For more informative facts, stay connected with us through our web portal.
Have a look on below links