How To Port Your Number To Reliance Jio
One more shock for Telecommunication companies in Indian that now any one can Port their Existing Number to Jio. First know How to Port Your Number to Reliance Jio and after that you can enjoy unlimited 4G Data on your number. If you want to get a Reliance Jio connection on existing mobile number of any operator like Airtel, BSNL, Aircel, Docomo, Idea and Vodafone etc, Port in your Existing No to Jio.
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) chairman Mukesh Ambani announced on September 1, 2016 that Reliance Jio will offer 4G data at Rs50/GB as well as free voice calls and Unlimited SMS for life time. Also there would be no roaming charges in all over the India. One more facility is added now for those who don’t want to leave their existing numbers. You can switch your number to the Reliance Jio just by following below given steps.
How To Port Your Number To Reliance Jio?
1 Step: (Generate Offer Code)
- The first step is to generate the offer code from your 4G Smartphone. For generating the offer code, you need to download My JIO App on your Smartphone form Google Play Store.
- When you get the offer code, visit nearest Reliance Digital store and take Reliance Jio Sim and this sim can be activated within 3-4 days.
2 Step: (Send Port Request)
- Now next step is to send a request from your current number for porting your sim. For this you have to type < Port > < space> < mobile number >” and send it to 1900.
- For example- if your number is 8749125478, send “PORT 8749125478” to 1900. After this you will get a SMS containing Unique Port Code (UPC) from 1901.
- You have to give this code to your nearest store and the validity of this code is 15 days.
3 Step: (Visit your Nearest Reliance Store)
- Visit your nearest Reliance store with Unique Port Code, Offer Code and your 4G Smartphone and fill Customer Application Form (CAF).
4 Step: (Deposit Required Documents)
- You have to submit your ID proof, which can be Aadhaar Card/ Proof of Address/ Proof of Identity and a photograph.
- After following these steps your number will be ported in Reliance Jio in two to three days time and it will charge Rs 19. As the demand of the Jio is increasing it may also take some more time.
- After some time your number will show No Service message, which means now your Jio Sim is active.
Know About – Jio Customer Care Number
Restrictions After Porting Your Number To Reliance Jio?
According to the announcement of Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) chairman Mukesh Ambani, Once you ported your sim to Reliance Jio, you can’t use mobile number portability (MNP) to get back your previous operator or any other operator at least for 90 days.
RIL chairman Mukesh Ambani also blamed to other telecommunication companies for bad experience of Jio users for last week. He said that unsatisfactory connectivity provided by the other companies, Jio users faced around 5 crore call disconnection.
Have A Look On Below Links
|How to Convert 2G Data Balance to 3G Data||Tricks to Directly Call Customer Care|
|How To Get Talktime Loan On Mobile Number||The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint|