How to Get Talktime Loan
Today, telecom service providers give special importance to their customers. Due to this reason telecom companies are offering various plans to its customers. Here we are presenting How to Get Talktime Loan on Mobile Number. Airtel/Idea/Voda/Reliance and other SIM users can checkout Emergency Loan Code from here and recharge their phone when fall short of amount.
When in emergency, you can get small amount of talktime and data plan. When you recharge your number you can pay this loan with little interest. Mostly all the telecom companies provides such facility to render best services to their customers. Here we have few selected telecom companies with their Emergency Loan Code so take a look and stay connected with us for more updates.
How to Get Talktime Loan
Talktime Loan Codes For Different Operators
|Reliance||Type “YCR” and send to 51234|
|Vodafone||SMS “CREDIT” And send it to “144”|
|Idea||*150*10# or *150*20#|
|Aircel||SMS LOAN to 55414|
|BSNL||SMS “CREDIT” to “53738”|
How To Get Talktime Loan On Mobile Number
How To Get Talktime Loan On Airtel Number?
If you are using Airtel SIM, it’s too easy to get Talktime Loan On Airtel Number. For this you can use the USSD code or send a message in your Airtel SIM. If you SIM balance is less than Rs. 5, you can follow the given method to get loan easily.
- Dial Airtel loan number 141*10# from your Airtel Number.
- Now choose the suitable option get loan and Rs. 10 balance will be added in to your main account balance.
- User can also call on number 52141 to get loan of Rs. 10 on your Airtel Number easily.
To get a data loan just dial *141*567# and you will get 50 MB of data which will valid till 2 days. When you recharge, the service provider will deduct Rs. 15 from your balance.
Get here Toll Free No: Airtel Customer Care Number
How to Get Talktime Loan on Reliance Number?
Good News for all Reliance subscribers that you can get loan of Rs. 5 to 10 on your Reliance SIM. There are some easy steps by which you can get loan on your Reliance Number. Users can dial Reliance GSM talk time loan code or send SMS for getting balance of Rs. 10. Go through the methods that are given below and select any one for getting loan.
- You can dial the USSD code *141# to get loan of Rs. 10 on your reliance gsm number.
- Now you can use this balance for your needs.
- Other way is to send SMS “YCR” to 51234 from your Reliance number.
Check Out Here:
How To Get Talktime Loan On Vodafone Number?
If you don’t know How to get loan in Vodafone, you may follow the instructions that are given here. There are two easy way to get loan on Vodafone Number. You can get loan of Rs. 5 or Rs. 10 or Rs. 25 according to your requirement. Vodafone users have to return Rs. 6 for loan of Rs. 5, Rs. 12 for loan of Rs. 10 and Rs. 28 for loan of Rs. 25. Check out methods of getting loan:
- In first method you need to type “CREDIT” and send it to “144” through SMS.
- You will get balance of Rs. 10 and you can use it in calling or sending SMS whatever you want.
Second Method (credit Loan by USSD):
- Dial *111*1*3# and proceed to 1 and you will get required amount of loan on your Vodafone Number.
- Dial 1241 and follow the steps described to you.
Dial *111*10# and proceed
Get Here: Vodafone Customer Care Number
How To Get Talktime Loan On Idea Number?
Idea subscribers can get loan of Rs. 10 or 20 easily if they are having the account balance below Rs.2. For this users are required to dial USSD codes that are different for getting different amount of loan. Remember that your idea SIM must be 90 days old for getting the loan. Follow below given steps to get loan on your Idea Number:
Idea Rs. 10 Loan code:
If you want to get loan of Rs. 10 on your Idea number, dial 1241 from your SIM. While returning loan, you have to pay Rs. 12 (two Rs extra).
- Dial *150*10# and proceed to take Rs. 10 Loan
- Dial *150*20# and proceed to take Rs. 20 Loan
Check Out: Idea Customer Care Number
How To Get Talktime Loan On Aircel Number?
If you are Aircel user, you can get loan of Rs. 10 on your Aircel number. You can get the loan by two methods that are using Aircel Loan Code or by sending SMS. Users have to pay Rs 2 extra while returning the loan. You may check the ways that are given below to get Talktime loan from Aircel
You need to dial *414# from your Aircel Phone number and your account balance will be credited with Rs. 10.
Next way to get loan of Rs. 10 is by sending SMS LOAN to 55414.
Call on 12880 and proceed.
Check State Wise Number: Aircel Customer Care Number
How To Get Talktime Loan On BSNL Number?
You would be glad by knowing that there is an easy way to get loan on BSNL Number. If your BSNL Sim balance is low, you can get loan of Rs. 10 just by sending a SMS. You can return the money within 24 hours without paying any extra charge but if you are returning money after 24 hours, you have to pay one rupee extra i.e. Rs. 11.
- You have to open your SMS and send “CREDIT” to “53738” Number.
- Your account balance will be credited with Rs. 10 and you can do call, sms after that.
Get here Contact Number: BSNL Customer Care Number
How To Get Loan On Tata Docomo Number?
If your Tata Docomo SIM banlance is below Rs. 5, then just need to follow some simple instructions to get loan. For getting loan on Tata Docomo SIM, you have to be a customer of Tata Docomo for at least 90 days. You may follow any of the below given methods to get loan of Rs. 10:
- Firstly you need to Dial *369# from your Tata Docomo SIM.
- After that follow the given instructions and your account balance will be credited with Rs. 10/-
- Other way to get loan is to send a SMS ‘LOAN’ to “369” number from your Tata Docomo Number.
- In new seconds you will get balance of Rs. 10; you can enjoy it by sending SMS or calling.
Know Toll Free Numbers: Tata Docomo Customer Care Number
Above we have mentioned all ways to get loan from different operators. We hope by using the above given instructions, you can easily get loan from any operator like Tata Docomo, Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, Reliance, Idea and BSNL etc.
Note: This is How to Get Talktime Loan on Mobile Number. For more updated information, stay connected with us through our web portal. You can also bookmark our page by pressing Ctrl + D.
Have a look on below links
|Fix Hanging Problems In Smartphone||Top 10 Apps To Secure Your Smartphone|
|How to Convert 2G Data Balance to 3G Data||How to Port Your Number to Reliance Jio|