How To Get Talktime Loan On Mobile Number
Good News!!! All telecom companies are providing service of Talktime Loan. If you still don’t know How to Get Talktime Loan on Mobile Number, must checkout this page. If you are using sim card of Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL, Aircel, Tata Docomo and Reliance etc, it’s too easy to get loan of Rs. 5 to 25 on your own number using Loan Code.
Talktime Loans are very important nowadays as you can use it at time of emergency when your balance is zero or less than Rs 5. Mostly all companies are providing this facility for comfort of their customers. You may go through this page to get instructions for getting Loan On different operators.
This Page Includes:
- Talktime Loan Codes For Different Operators
- How To Get Talktime Loan On Below Given Network:
|Reliance||Type “YCR” and send to 51234|
|Vodafone||SMS “CREDIT” And send it to “144”|
|Aircel||SMS LOAN to 55414|
|BSNL||SMS “CREDIT” to “53738”|
Read Also – Learn To Recharge Online
How To Get Talktime Loan On Mobile Number
If you are using Airtel Sim, it’s too easy to get Talktime Loan On Airtel Number. For this you can use the USSD code or send a message in your Airtel sim. If you Sim balance is less than Rs. 5, you can follow the given method to get loan easily.
- Dial Airtel loan number 141*10# from your Airtel Number.
- Now choose the suitable option get loan and Rs. 10 balance will be added in to your main account balance.
- User can also call on number 52141 to get loan of Rs. 10 on your Airtel Number easily.
Good News for all Reliance subscribers that you can get loan of Rs. 5 to 10 on your Reliance Sim. There are some easy steps by which you can get loan on your Reliance Number. Users can dial Reliance GSM talk time loan code or send SMS for getting balance of Rs. 10. Go through the methods that are given below and select any one for getting loan.
- You can dial the USSD code *141# to get loan of Rs. 10 on your reliance gsm number.
- Now you can use this balance for your needs.
- Other way is to send SMS “YCR” to 51234 from your Reliance number.
If you don’t know about How to get loan in Vodafone, you may follow the instructions that are given here. There are two easy way to get loan on Vodafone Number. You can get loan of Rs. 5 or Rs. 10 or Rs. 25 according to your requirement. Vodafone users have to return Rs. 6 for loan of Rs. 5, Rs. 12 for loan of Rs. 10 and Rs. 28 for loan of Rs. 25. Check out methods of getting loan:
- In first method you need to type “CREDIT” and send it to “144” through SMS.
- You will get balance of Rs. 10 and you can use it in calling or sending SMS whatever you want.
- Subscribers may call on 1241 to get loan of Rs. 5 or Rs. 10 or Rs. 25 on your Vodafone Number.
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
Idea subscribers can get loan of Rs. 5 or Rs. 10 easily if they are having the account balance below Rs. 2. For this users are required to dial USSD codes that are different for getting different amount of loan. Remember that your idea sim must be 90 days old for getting the loan. Follow below given steps to get loan on your Idea Number:
Idea Rs. 5 Loan code:
If you want to get loan of Rs. 5 on your Idea number, dial *165*5# from your sim. While returning loan, you have to pay Rs. 6 (one Rs extra).
Idea Rs. 10 Loan code:
To get loan of Rs. 10, you have to dial *150*10#, from your Idea mobile number. Users have to pay Rs. 13.80 in return for loan of Rs. 10.
Idea Rs. 4 Loan code:
Dial *444# from your idea number to get loan of Rs. 4. In return you have to pay Rs. 5 i.e. 1 rs extra.
If you are a Aircel user, you can get loan of Rs. 10 on your Aircel number. You can get the loan by two methods that are using Aircel Loan Code or by sending SMS. Users have to pay Rs 2 extra while returning the loan. You may check the ways that are given below to get Talktime loan from Aircel
You need to dial *414# from your Aircel Phone number and your account balance will be credited with Rs. 10.
Next way to get loan of Rs. 10 is by sending SMS LOAN to 55414.
Also Check – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
You would be glad by knowing that there is an easy way to get loan on BSNL Number. If your BSNL Sim balance is low, you can get loan of Rs. 10 just by sending a SMS. You can return the money within 24 hours without paying any extra charge but if you are returning money after 24 hours, you have to pay one rupee extra i.e. Rs. 11.
- You have to open your SMS and send “CREDIT” to “53738” Number.
- Your account balance will be credited with Rs. 10 and you can do call, sms after that.
If your Tata Docomo Sim banlance is below Rs. 5, then just need to follow some simple instructions to get loan. For getting loan on Tata Docomo Sim, you have to be a customer of Tata Docomo for at least 90 days. You may follow any of the below given methods to get loan of Rs. 10:
- Firstly you need to Dial *369# from your Tata Docomo Sim.
- After that follow the given instructions and your account balance will be credited with Rs. 10/-
- Other way to get loan is to send a SMS ‘LOAN’ to “369” number from your Tata Docomo Number.
- In new seconds you will get balance of Rs. 10; you can enjoy it by sending SMS or calling.
Above we have mentioned all ways to get loan from different operators. We hope by using the above given instructions, you can easily get loan from any operator like Tata Docomo, Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, Reliance, Idea and BSNL etc.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Vodafone Postpaid Customer Care Number||Airtel Customer Care Number|
|FreeCharge Customer Care Number||Airtel Broadband Customer Care Number|