How to Get a Passport
With the advancement of globalization and enormous options for the people to explore the world has become more conveniently. But the question arises here How to Get a Passport within a week in India? You can also travel round the globe if you have a passport. We have discussed here some simple and effective steps which will help you to get passport application.
Well, passport is the most vital document which is required to travel abroad.It plays an important role legally because it is an identity proof of your citizenship. This official document is provided by the government allowing the individual to travel to and from the native country under the protection of the government.
Get Details – Passport Customer Care Number India
How To Get A Passport Within A Week In India
The procedure to procure Passport quickly is as follows –
- In order to get a passport quickly, you need to download the application form first form any authorized website or from the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) Centres.
- Now fill up the passport application in a proper manner with all essential details like name, address, etc.
- Thereafter, appliers need to book an appointment for passport at the nearest Passport Seva Kendra.
- Attach the significant documents with the form like Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Voter ID along with an affidavit of no criminal case in a prescribed way.
- Now the authorized officials will verify your document and approve them.
- In some stipulated time duration only, you will receive the passport at your address only.
- Finally, A police verification will be conducted at a later date.
Know About – Passport Seva Customer Care Number
Elaborated Steps For Obtaining Passport In India
Fastest Way For Passport Application
Get The Passport Application Form
An individual may obtain it via online mode and have to apply for passport through online registration. After doing registration, you have to take print out of the application form. Applicant may deposit it directly in the respective passport office/ DPCs/Speed post centers.
Procedure To Fill Online Form?
- First of all, you have to register through the Passport Seva Portal (press on “Register” link under the Online Application Filling section on the Home Page).
- Now, need to Login to the Passport Seva Portal with the registered User ID.
- Then, must select “Apply for Fresh Passport / Reissue of Passport” link and fill the required details in the form and submit.
- After filling the form, hit on the “Schedule Appointment” link on the “View Saved/Submitted Applications” screen to schedule an appointment.
- For the purpose of booking appointments at Passport SevaKendras under some of the Passport Offices, Online Payment has made mandatory.
- The online payment can be made by SBI Bank Challanm, Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard & Visa), Internet Banking (State Bank of India (SBI) and Associate Banks Only)
- When you have done it successfully, take the print the application receipt by pressing on “Print Application Receipt” link and the application receipt contains Application Reference Number (ARN)/Appointment Number.
- Visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) where appointment has been booked, along with original documents.
Also Check – The Right Way Of Filling Online Complaint
Documents Required For Passport In India
You should have Proof of Residential Address like Telephone Bill, Bill of Electricity, Water Bill, Income Tax Assessment Order, Voter ID Card etc.
- Having Proof of Date of Birth
- Marriage Certificate
- Permanent Account Number or PAN Card
- Photo Identity Card of educational institute (in case if the applicant is a student)
- I-Card of your company if you are working
- A letter from your Magistrate or MLA or MP
- If you are applying for renewal of your passport, add your old passport
Passport Submission Locations
- The counter of the Passport office
- The Speed Post centers
- District Passport Cells
- Passport Collection Centers
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
Important Facts Regarding Passport
However, earlier some news has announced by the government that no police verification was required for reissue of passports. But police investigation is considered a mandatory step. Also a smartphone application, mPassport has been introduced by the external affairs ministry department. So through this app, the field level verification officers will be able to report the authority digitally.
This app, the need to download and print the physical personal particulars form and questionnaire would no longer be required, resulting in paperless end-to-end digital flow of the process, further reducing the time required for completion of verification, within the desired time limit of 21 days,” the release said.
Only if there’s a case of an emergency or simply a medical case and also pre-approved categories are only allowed without any permission or appointment to visit the Passport Seva Kendra. Service will be provided at the discretion of Passport Seva Kendra in-charge/Passport Officer.
Minor applicants below 4 years of age need to carry a recent colored passport size (4.5 x 3.5 cm) photograph with a white background while visiting Passport Seva Kendra.
Other applicants need not carry any photograph as photograph will be captured at the Passport Seva Kendra. If there’s a requirement of Resubmission of application form then in this case person may visit the Passport Seva Kendra within 90 days from the online form submission.
Hope!!!! You are satisfied from the above stated information about How Can I get a Passport………Many times, people think about to hire an agent for this procedure but by the following above said steps, you can simply apply for a passport without any help of agent. From here, you can check the essential documents list which must be attached with application form.
Stay tuned with our web portal i.e. customer-carenumber.com for interesting facts and information like this.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Pan Card Customer Care||Income Tax Customer Care|
|EPF Customer Care Number||GST Helpline Number|