How Can I Get A Passport
When you plan to fly to another country then first question which comes in your mind that How Can I get a Passport??? All knows Passport is essential document which gives by the government for visiting abroad. If you want to apply, you will get here The Simplest Steps to Get a Passport in India. A passport plays an important role legally because it is an identity proof of your citizenship. You can easily track your passport status through various passport seva Kendra. We have mentioned whole information about Passport according to an independent portal. Let’s explore more…
To get a Passport, you have to follow the below stated guidelines. In the beneath section, we are providing some instructions which will be easier to apply for passport’s procedure. Through these guidelines, you can easily apply for a passport with hiring an agent. So, check out and follow the instructions carefully……
The Simplest Steps To Get A Passport In India
Get The Passport Application Form
An individual may obtain it via online mode and have to apply for passport through online registration. After doing registration, you have to take print out of the application form. Applicant may deposit it directly in the respective passport office/ DPCs/Speed post centers.
How Can I Get A Passport Through Online In India?
Do You Know, What Is The Procedure To Fill Online Form?
- First of all, you have to register through the Passport Seva Portal (press on “Register” link under the Online Application Filling section on the Home Page).
- Now, need to Login to the Passport Seva Portal with the registered User ID.
- Then, must select “Apply for Fresh Passport / Reissue of Passport” link and fill the required details in the form and submit.
- After filling the form, hit on the “Schedule Appointment” link on the “View Saved/Submitted Applications” screen to schedule an appointment.
For the purpose of booking appointments at Passport Seva Kendras under some of the Passport Offices, Online Payment has made mandatory.
The online payment can be made by SBI Bank Challanm, Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard & Visa), Internet Banking (State Bank of India (SBI) and Associate Banks Only)
- When you have done it successfully, take the print the application receipt by pressing on “Print Application Receipt” link and the application receipt contains Application Reference Number (ARN)/Appointment Number.
- Visit the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) where appointment has been booked, along with original documents.
Required Documents Which Attached With Passport
- You should have Proof of Residential Address like Telephone Bill, Bill of Electricity, Water Bill, Income Tax Assessment Order, Voter ID Card etc.
- Having Proof of Date of Birth
- Marriage Certificate
- Permanent Account Number or PAN Card
- Photo Identity Card of educational institute (in case if the applicant is a student)
- I-Card of your company if you are working
- A letter from your Magistrate or MLA or MP
- If you are applying for renewal of your passport, add your old passport
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
How Can I Get A Passport Through Offline?
What Is The Procedure To Fill Offline Form?
If you want to apply for a passport through Offline, you have to follow below given steps, because Passport Application Form is Machine Readable.
- In passport Application form, you have to use capital letters only and write with the help of black/blue ball pen only.
- Those Particulars are given in the form, will be printed in the passport. Therefore, be careful in filling up the form and avoid any mistakes.
- Do not fill the form with pencils or ink-pen.
- While filling up the boxes, kindly leave one box blank after each completed word.
- Write clearly within the box without touching the boundaries.
- Adjust the information to fit within the number of given boxes.
- Do not write anything outside the box. Avoid over-writing
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Column wise Guidelines for filling the application form can be had from here.
Passport Applications Must Be Submitted At:
- The counter of the Passport office
- The Speed Post centers
- District Passport Cells
- Passport Collection Centers
Also Check – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
Only if there’s a case of an emergency or simply a medical case and also pre approved categories are only allowed without any permission or appointment to visit the Passport Seva Kendra. Service will be provided at the discretion of Passport Seva Kendra in-charge/Passport Officer. Minor applicants below 4 years of age need to carry a recent colored passport size (4.5 x 3.5 cm) photograph with a white background while visiting Passport Seva Kendra.
Other applicants need not carry any photograph as photograph will be captured at the Passport Seva Kendra. If there’s a requirement of Resubmission of application form then in this case person may visit the Passport Seva Kendra within 90 days from the online form submission.
Hope!!!! You are satisfied from the above stated information about How Can I get a Passport………Many times, people think about to hire an agent for this procedure but by the following above said steps, you can simply apply for a passport without any help of agent. From here, you can check the essential documents list which must be attached with application form.
Have you applied for a passport online? If yes, then share with us ‘how was your experience?’ in comments…..
Have A Look On Below Links
|Airasia Customer Care Number||Air India Customer Care Number|
|Philippine Airlines Customer Service Number||Tiger Airways Customer Care Number|