Fights are the mode of transportation from one place to another. There are various airlines which deal in providing domestic and international flight services but there is a difference in both the air transport in many ways. The reasons are as follows:
- National air transport is handling within the boundaries of the country and International flights are handled outside the boundaries.
- Local flights are cheaper then global air transports, because the taxes and other charges are less in national airways.
- The service quality is high of global flight compared to local one.
- The sizes are comparatively different.
- The domestic air transport works in short distances but international airways operates large distances.
- Expenses are high in global airways.
- Travel time is short because flying is concerned within the country in local airways and travel time is more when it comes to international.
- The fares are less in domestic and food comes to complementary, in some classes passengers need to pay for food or beverages. Whereas in international the fares are somewhat high including complementary.
- Local airways have to follow same rule and protocols within the country but universal flights have to follow different rules and protocols according to the norms of other countries.
- National aircraft not need to have stoppage at many times but in universal aircrafts they have multiple stops.
- As in international aircrafts the premium services are better in terms of quality comparatively local aircrafts.
- The seats in the local aircraft are less and in universal aircraft the seats are relatively more.
- The airports quality differs in both i.e. local and global in terms of overall security, flights information, and atmosphere.
- The economy class in global aircrafts is cheap but as compared to local it is expensive.
Therefore in universal overall cost goes up just because of some value added services and as you all know that the time duration is more in global relatively it becomes costly. Whether it may be domestic flights or universal flights both serve their passengers with highly trained and well behaved staff.