Laptop usage had spread like a flue all over the world with its essentiality increasing day by day. It is used regularly as part of work process though it is also used in various other activities such as watching movies, storing data and many more, because of their frequent use laptops are prone to damages at some point which seems very obvious.
The list of common laptop problems and solutions are as follows:
- Dropping a laptop can cause damage to it as breaking the screen and many other parts of it, today laptops have everything integrated and even the motherboard which makes the repairing of it very expensive.
- While working on it you should check that the notebook must not get hot and the fan must work properly to cool it down and if it is heated then you can either turn off the notebook or put it on a hibernate mode for atleast one hour so that it cools down and also make sure that it has put on a thermal surface.
- Damage done to the USB ports due to different reasons is also a big issue.
- Hard drive failure occurs by overheating or loading the drive or another cause could be the viruses that can crash the hard drive. And the best way to recover from the hard drive crash is Back up or System Restore.
- The battery charger of notebook can become weary and could have a leak point that will make the working of the charger a little problematic thus try to not to keep the wire in rough folded mode from its main point of junction to the socket.
In addition to the above many of the common problems listed can be solved with a minimum cost. And if the problems are not solved by you then do not make it very complicated just go to the repair shop available in your local area.