Oppo Customer Care Number
Do you want to buy a selfie expert camera phone? Then you must prefer Oppo smartphones call on Oppo Customer Care Number if you are interested to know about all the designs and unique features available in Oppo mobile phones. Oppo is the superlative brand which designs all its phones with brilliant features, self- beautification, ultra HD feature, and motorized rotating camera.
In fact, it is the first company that has introduces such features in their smartphones. Especially, young generation is generating their interest in Oppo smartphones. Customers, who want to know about product warranty status, need to contact on Oppo customer care toll free number 1800-103-2777.
Oppo Customer Care No
If you are worrying about the smartphone price range, then there is no need to tense about. Oppo gives you access to all its products under affordable cost prices, Oppo Customer Care helpline no is available to sort your doubts.
At presently, OPPO provides excellent smartphone photography experiences to more than 200 million people around the world. For getting Oppo official support from professionalized team of service executives, you have to be tuned with us throughout the page.
Oppo Customer Care Number
- Oppo Toll Free Number: 1800-103-2777 (Mon-Sun: 09:00-19:00) (Including National & Public Holidays)
- Oppo Customer Care Email Address: [email protected]
- Official Website: oppo.com
Oppo Service Centers List & Oppo Mobile Customer Care Number
|City||Oppo Office Address||Oppo Contact Number|
|Pacetel Systems Pvt Ltd Shop No. Sf39, Second Floor, Mgf Metropolitan Mall, Mg Road, Dlf City, Phase Ii, Gurgaon, Haryana Pin-122002, India||8447282930|
|Chandigarh||Sc. -1026, Sector -22, Chandigarh (U.T)||9988951030|
|No.328/B, New No. 96. Old Pidno. 21696, Newpidno. 106m 00937 Situated At 12th Main Road thlockrajaji Nagar, Bangalore||8892650250|
|Shop No 775,16th Main, Btmlayout 2nd Stage, Bangalore||8042087717|
|No.5032 Main Sampiga Road Malleshwaram Bangalore||8041156188|
|M/S.Pacetel Systems Pvt. Ltd. NO.72, HAL 3rd Stage,
|#147(34/35), Oppo. ICICI Bank, 9th Main 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560011||8040922538|
|Cochin||Colours, Kalavath Towers, Near Brindavan Hotel, Palarivattom, Cochin||9746863774|
|Bhopal||Ground Floor, Dainik Bhaskar Mal, Hoshangabad Rd , Zone-I, Maharana Pratap Nagar Bhopal||9806105344|
|Ludhiana||S.C.F – 24, Sarabha Nagar Main Market, Ludhiana – 141001||7814076954|
|SF – 02, 2nd Floor, Silver Arc Mall, Ferozpur Road, Ludhiana – 141001||7814076954|
|Chennai||NO:12, Shashthri Nagar, 2nd Avenue M. Groad, Adyar,Ch-29||044-45576688|
|Kolkata||64a, Hemanta Basu Sarani Kolkata -700 001. Ground Floor ( Dalhousie)||9836464010|
Press Here>> To Find An Oppo Store Near Your Location
Oppo customer care Email Address
|Media Inquiries||[email protected]|
|Business Affairs||[email protected]|
|Employment Prospects||[email protected]|
Check Here – How to Write an Effective Complaint Email
Oppo Office Address
05th Floor, Tower-B,
Building No-8, Dlf Cyber City,
- Oppo Customer Care Number: 1800-103-2777
Press Here>> To Share Your Queries With Oppo Online
Press Here>> For Oppo Customer Support
Follow Oppo On
Do You Know – Why The Best Companies Have The Best Customer Care Team
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Should I do if am not able to make calls?
- Firstly check that your phone is in Airplane Mode, if it is then turn it off from Airplane Mode.
- Check if the PIN Code of the SIM Card is locked. If it is then use the PUK Code to unlock it.
- Check that if the Call Barring is set of the Phone, if it is then Cancel the Call Barring Service.
- If the Phone serial number (IMEI number) is lost, then dial “#06# to get the IMEI Number. In Case the serial number is lost then find the nearest service center and find the solution from there.
- What should I do if the screen flickers?
- If this Problem occurs then check if you have enabled the (Automatic Brightness) mode,if it is then disable it
- Secondly the applications that you installed are not compatible. Please uninstall or update those applications.
- What should I do if the touch screen is not working?
- Check that your phone screen may not be humid or wet. If it is then wipe away the water in order to recover the screen touch function.
- It may that the firmware or the screen itself may be faulty. In that case download the firmware from the official website.
Contact Oppo customer care number for registering your complaints or grievances
Also Check – 10 Things Every Customer Really Want From A Company
- What should I do if I cannot connect or pair with Bluetooth?
- Firstly see that the Bluetooth version in the two devices is different.
- Therefore, check the version of the Bluetooth.
- Keep in mind that the distance while connecting to Bluetooth should not be too much, kept Bluetooth up to the valid connection.
- It may be that your phone firmware may be faulty.
- Therefore download the firmware from the Official Website.
Press Here>> For More FAQs
About The Company
Oppo is basically a Chinese Electronics Company. Its manufacture base is situated in Dongguan, Guangdong. The company basically deals in the electronics products such as Smart Phones, Blu-ray Players and Many other Electronic Devices.
The company was globally registered in the year 2004, and has the brand name all around the world as OPPO. In the year 2013, the company has announced the N1, which was termed as the best of the Oppo Smartphone up till now as the phone contains some of the elegant features that the customers liked it very much.
The Brand ambassador of the Company in India are some of the very popular actors from Bollywood such as Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor and one of the very famous cricketer named as Yuvraj Singh.
Oppo Recent Enhancements:
- R11 flagship image processor
- 5x Dual Camera Zoom Technology
- IMX398 sensor
- Motorized rotating camera
- Find 7 Ultra-HD photo
- First selfie phone built-in beautifying feature
Way To Connect With The Representatives
To offer the clients customer care assistance, the company has declared Oppo Phone Number, Oppo Helpline Number and Oppo Service Number. Oppo Customer Care Number is recognized to be the most sorted means to convey queries and doubts with the customer care executives.
However, for those who want to resolve their issues online, the company has introduced email address. Queries send through this means will be resolved as soon as the customer care team gets the email. But if in case you are facing any major issues with your purchased products, you are recommended to dial Oppo Customer Care Number.
For more Information Regarding Oppo visit Official Website or call on Oppo Customer Care Number. You may also keep in touch with us only at customer-carenumber.com and get updated details related to Oppo Customer Care Number.
Have A Look On Below Links
|How To Track A Phone Number||How To Get Mobile Boarding Pass|
|How To Increase RAM Of Android Smartphone||How To Port Your Mobile Number|
|How to Get Talktime Loan On Mobile Number||How To Buy Mobile Phone On EMI|