Oppo Customer Care Number
Oppo which is officially known as OPPO Electronics Corporation. Looking for Oppo Customer care Number, You are on the right page. IT IS Company which deals in electronics items. It is basically a Chinese Electronics Company. Its manufacture base in situated in Dongguan, Guangdong. The company basically deals in the electronics products such as Smart Phones, Blu-ray Players and Many other Electronic Devices. The company was globally registered in the year 2004, and has the brand name all around the world as OPPO.
The company is basically a subsidiary of the famous company which was named as BBK Electronics Corporation. This Company BBK too is also famous for manufacturing Smart Phones under the famous brands which comes on the top positions in Indian Market such as Vivo and One Plus. Customer around the world Find it difficult to get in touch with the electronics companies therefore we have provided you Oppo Customer Care Number, Nearest Service Centers Helpline Numbers and their Email Through which you can directly contact to the official members of the company and will be able to get the solutions regarding all your problems.
This Page Include:
- Oppo Customer Care Number
- Oppo Official Address
- Oppo Service Centers List
- Oppo Important Emails Links
- Oppo Social Networking Sites
|Company||Website||Helpline Number (24 Hour)|
2nd Floor, Block 1,
Vatika Business Park,
Sohna Road, Sector 49, Gurgaon, Haryana
|Pacetel Systems Pvt Ltd Shop No. SF39, Second Floor, MGF Metropolitan Mall, MG Road, DLF City, Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana Pin-122002, INDIA||8447282930|
|Pacetel Systems Pvt Ltd Shop No. SF 39, Second Floor, MGF Metropolitan Mall, MG Road, DLF City, Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana||8447282930|
|Chandigarh||SC. -1026, SECTOR -22, CHANDIGARH (U.T)||9988951030|
|No.328/B,New no. 96. Old pidno. 21696, newpidno. 106m 00937 situated at 12th main road thlockrajaji nagar,bangalore-560010||8892650250|
|shop no 775,16th main,btmlayout 2 nd stage,bangalore-76||8042087717|
|No.5032 Main sampiga road Malleshwaram Bangalore-560003||8041156188|
|M/s.Pacetel Systems Pvt. Ltd. NO.72, HAL 3rd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore-560038||8041144480|
|#147(34/35), oppo. ICICI Bank, 9th Main 3rd Block, jayanagar, Bangalore-560011||8040922538|
|Coachin||Colours, kalavath towers, near brindavan hotel, palarivattom, Cochin||9746863774|
|Bhopal||Ground floor,Dainik Bhaskar Mal, Hoshangabad Rd ,Zone-I, Maharana Pratap Nagar Bhopal||9806105344|
|Ludhiana||S.C.F – 24, Sarabha Nagar Main Market, Ludhiana – 141001||7814076954|
|SF – 02, 2nd Floor, Silver Arc Mall, Ferozpur Road, Ludhiana – 141001||7814076954|
|Chennai||NO:12,SHASHTHRI NAGAR,2ND AVENUE M. GROAD,ADYAR,CH-29||044-45576688|
|Kolkata||64A,Hemanta Basu Sarani Kolkata -700 001. Ground Floor ( Dalhousie)||9836464010|
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
|Customer Support||[email protected]|
|Media Inquiries||[email protected]|
|Business Affairs||[email protected]|
|Employment Prospects||[email protected]|
What Should I do If am not able to make calls?
- Firstly check that your phone is in Airplane Mode, if it is then turn it off from Airplane Mode.
- Check if the PIN Code of the Sim Card is locked. If it is then use the PUK Code to unlock it.
- Check that if the Call Barring is set of the Phone, if it is then Cancel the Call Barring Service.
- If the Phone serial number (IMEI number) is lost, then dial “#06# to get the IMEI Number. In Case the serial number is lost then find the nearest service center and find the solution from there.
What should I do if the screen flickers?
- If this Problem occurs then check if you have enabled the (Automatic Brightness) mode .If it is then disable it.
- Secondly the applications that you installed are not compatible .Please uninstall or update those applications.
What should I do if the touch screen is not working?
- Check that your phone screen may not be humid or wet. If it is then wipe away the water in order to recover the screen touch function.
- It may that the firmware or the screen itself may be faulty. In that case download the firmware from the official website.
What should I do if I cannot connect or pair with Bluetooth?
- Firstly see that the Bluetooth version in the two devices is different.Therfore check the version of the Bluetooth.
- Keep in mind that the distance while connecting to Bluetooth should not be too much, kept e Bluetooth up to the valid connection.
- It may be that your phone firmware may be faulty. Therefore download the firmware from the Official Website.
In the year 2013, the company has announced the N1, which was termed as the best of the Oppo Smartphone uptill now as the phone contains some of the elegant features that the customers liked it very much. The Brand ambassador of the Company in India are some of the very popular actors from Bollywood such as Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor and one of the very famous cricketer named as Yuvraj Singh.
For more Information Regarding Oppo visit Official Site.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Alcatel Customer Care Phone Number||Oppo Customer Care Number|
|Top 10 Smartphones||How To Track Your Lost Smartphone|
|How To Choose The Best Mobile Phone||How To Do A Mobile Number Portability|