Oppo Customer Care Number
People using Oppo smartphones must get in touch with its customer service executives through Oppo Customer Care Number. The officials of the company are always ready to support their customers in terms of any query.
Additionally, you may also know about latest design Oppo smartphones and their features through Oppo customer care toll free number1800-103-2777. Those who find helpline number busy, they can mail their issues or FAQs at customer service email support.
Oppo Customer Care Number
|Oppo Customer Care Number||8447282930|
|Oppo Toll Free Number||1800 103 2777|
|Oppo Customer Care Email Address||[email protected]|
Oppo Service Centers List & Oppo Mobile Customer Care Number
|City||Oppo Contact Number|
Get Details – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
Oppo Customer Care Address
|City||Oppo Office Address|
|Pacetel Systems Pvt Ltd Shop No. Sf39, Second Floor, Mgf Metropolitan Mall, Mg Road, Dlf City, Phase Ii, Gurgaon, Haryana Pin-122002, India|
|Chandigarh||Sc. -1026, Sector -22, Chandigarh (U.T)|
|No.328/B, New No. 96. Old Pidno. 21696, Newpidno. 106m 00937 Situated At 12th Main Road thlockrajaji Nagar, Bangalore|
|Shop No 775,16th Main, Btmlayout 2nd Stage, Bangalore|
|No.5032 Main Sampiga Road Malleshwaram Bangalore|
|M/S.Pacetel Systems Pvt. Ltd. NO.72, HAL 3rd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore-560038|
|#147(34/35), Oppo. ICICI Bank, 9th Main 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560011|
|Cochin||Colours, Kalavath Towers, Near Brindavan Hotel, Palarivattom, Cochin|
|Bhopal||Ground Floor, Dainik Bhaskar Mal, Hoshangabad Rd , Zone-I, Maharana Pratap Nagar Bhopal|
|Ludhiana||S.C.F – 24, Sarabha Nagar Main Market, Ludhiana – 141001|
|SF – 02, 2nd Floor, Silver Arc Mall, Ferozpur Road, Ludhiana – 141001|
|Chennai||NO:12, Shashthri Nagar, 2nd Avenue M. Groad, Adyar,Ch-29|
|Kolkata||64a, Hemanta Basu Sarani Kolkata -700 001|
Press Here>> To Find An Oppo Store Near Your Location
Oppo Customer Care Email Address
|Media Inquiries||[email protected]|
|Business Affairs||[email protected]|
|Employment Prospects||[email protected]|
Oppo Office Address
05th Floor, Tower-B,
Building No-8, Dlf Cyber City,
Oppo Customer Care Number: 1800-103-2777
Press Here>> To Share Your Queries With Oppo Online
Press Here>> For Oppo Customer Support
Follow Oppo On
Frequently Asked Questions
Oppo Phone Call Related Issues
Ques 1: What Should I do if am not able to make calls?
- Firstly check that your phone is in Airplane Mode, if it is then turn it off from Airplane Mode.
- Check if the PIN Code of the SIM Card is locked. If it is then use the PUK Code to unlock it.
- Check that if the Call Barring is set of the Phone, if it is then Cancel the Call Barring Service.
- If the Phone serial number (IMEI number) is lost, then dial “#06# to get the IMEI Number. In Case the serial number is lost then find the nearest service center and find the solution from there.
Know About – 10 Things Every Customer Really Want From A Company
Oppo Phone Screen Queries
Ques 1: What should I do if the screen flickers?
- If this Problem occurs then check if you have enabled the (Automatic Brightness) mode,if it is then disable it
- Secondly the applications that you installed are not compatible. Please uninstall or update those applications.
Ques 2: What should I do if the touch screen is not working?
- Check that your phone screen may not be humid or wet. If it is then wipe away the water in order to recover the screen touch function.
- It may that the firmware or the screen itself may be faulty. In that case download the firmware from the official website.
- Contact Oppo customer care number for registering your complaints or grievances
Oppo Phone Related Queries
Ques 1: How do I turn off Oppo phone?
Ans: Turn Mobile Phone On And Off
- Hold the button on/off till your phone doesn’t get turned on or off. In case, they asked you to key in your PIN, do so and tap done.
- The pin number is 0000 which is basically used to protect your SIM from unauthorized uses.
Ques 2: How do I force restart Oppo?
- Turn off the cell phone by using the Power button.
- Now press and hold together Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release Power key as soon as the Oppo logo appears on the screen.
Ques 3: What to do if Oppo phone is not working?
Ans: If this happens, then quickly Connect phone to a charger for about one hour even if the screen is black to make sure the phone is charged. Finally push and hold the power button until the phone turns back on.
Ques 4: What should I do if I cannot connect or pair with Bluetooth?
- Firstly see that the Bluetooth version in the two devices is different.
- Therefore, check the version of the Bluetooth.
- Keep in mind that the distance while connecting to Bluetooth should not be too much, kept Bluetooth up to the valid connection.
- It may be that your phone firmware may be faulty.
- Therefore download the firmware from the Official Website.
Press Here>> For More FAQs
Do You Know – Why The Best Companies Have The Best Customer Care Team
About The Company
Oppo is basically a Chinese Electronics Company. Its manufacture base is situated in Dongguan, Guangdong. The company basically deals in the electronics products such as Smart Phones, Blu-ray Players and Many other Electronic Devices.
The company was globally registered in the year 2004, and has the brand name all around the world as OPPO. In the year 2013, the company has announced the N1, which was termed as the best of the Oppo Smartphone up till now as the phone contains some of the elegant features that the customers liked it very much.
The Brand ambassador of the Company in India are some of the very popular actors from Bollywood such as Hrithik Roshan and Sonam Kapoor and one of the very famous cricketer named as Yuvraj Singh.
To offer the clients customer care assistance, the company has declared Oppo Phone Number, Oppo Helpline Number and Oppo Service Number. Oppo Customer Care Number is recognized to be the most sorted means to convey queries and doubts with the customer care executives.
However, for those who want to resolve their issues online, the company has introduced email address. Queries send through this means will be resolved as soon as the customer care team gets the email. But if in case you are facing any major issues with your purchased products, you are recommended to dial Oppo Customer Care Number.
For more Information Regarding Oppo visit Official Website or call on Oppo Customer Care Number. You may also keep in touch with us only at customer-carenumber.com and get updated details related to Oppo Customer Care Number.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Giffgaff Customer Service Number||HTC Customer Care|
|Lava Mobile Customer Care||Vivo Mobile Customer Care|
|Xiaomi MI Customer Care Number||Motorola Customer Care Number|