UCO Bank Personal Loan
The UCO Bank Personal Loan is offered in three distinct forms such as UCO Pensioner Scheme, UCO Cash and UCO Shopper Loan Scheme. Personal loan offered by bank especially focuses on meeting the personal needs and requirements that are consisting of business expenses, wedding expenses etc. It is specifically for those people who are interested to purchase any consumable durable items.
The bank offers personal loan at reliable interest rate. So, you need to check UCO bank personal loan eligibility criteria and interest rate of august 2018. You can easily apply for UCO bank personal loan by filling its online application at any of nearest branch of the bank. The given below is the UCO bank personal loan full specifications for the interested applicants by customer-carenumber.com
UCO Bank Personal Loan Details
- The major characteristics of UCO bankpersonal loan are as follows
- The maximum personalloan amount is Rs. 10,00, 000
- There is no need for any collateral for a loan of up to Rs. 2, 00, 000
- Women have a concessional rate of interest
- Processing charges are just 1 % amounting to a minimum of Rs. 750/-
Check Here Also – UCO Bank Customer Care Number
UCO Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate August 2018
|Rate of Interest||For Women : 11.20% ; For Men :11.45%|
|Processing Fee||1% (minimum Rs.750/-)|
|Loan Tenure||48 months -60 months|
|Guarantor Requirement||Guarantor Required.|
UCO Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
The salaried individuals must be having at least 21 years along with 3 years of expertise in the currentworking organization. And the maximum age is 58 years. All those who comes under salaried individual category must be having at least Rs 30,000 income per month whereas the applicantsbelong from other cities must be having at least Rs 20,000 monthly income.
Check Now – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
UCO Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- Signed and properly filled application form along with photograph
- Identity proof such as Voter’s ID/ Passport/ Driving License
- Cheque for the processing fees
- Bank statement of three months
- For salaried applicants: 3 months’ pay slip and Form 16 with the latest salary certificate
- For self-employed applicants: Latest bank statement and Income tax returns or Form 16
UCO bank is gradually showing up great advancements in terms of personal loan scheme, its each scheme offered varies as per different conditions. The high standard benchmarks are used by the bank which assists in computation of interest rate of bank.
Check Also – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
However, it offers multiple kinds of personal loan which actually depend upon the funds requirements by borrowers. Those who want to meet the contingency expenses for education, marriage etc. can hassle free apply for UCO bank personal loan online application.
Minimum processing fee of Rs 1000 is also charged at 1% of interest rate on the sanctioned loan amount. Being one of the oldest banks, united commercial bank personal loan is one of the primary activities of the organization which meet term loans requirements and working capital needs for all sectors.
Have A Look On Below Links
|YES Bank Personal Loan||Indusind Bank Personal Loan|
|IDFC Bank Personal Loan||RBL Bank Personal Loan|