Indusind Bank Personal Loan
All those individuals who want to cover their expenses for education, medical treatment, wedding etc. can apply online for Indusind Bank Personal Loan. But yes, don’t forget to check the Indusind bank personal loan terms and conditions including eligibility, interest rates and benefits.
Well, personal loan is provided by most of the banking organization and non-banking financial corporation. Out of which, Indusind bank is one of them which is successfully stand in up to the expectations of their customers.
You are free to contact Indusind bank personal loan helpline no for knowing about the status of Indusind bank personal loan online application. It might be possible that you don’t understand the appropriate process to apply for Indusind bank personal loan application. So, you can check the significant requirements to apply for the same.
Get Details – Indusind Bank Customer Care
Indusind Bank Personal Loan Details
- Indusind Bank Personal Loan Toll Free Number: 1860-500-5004
- Indusind Bank Personal Loan Helpline No: 022-44066666
Indusind Bank Personal Loan Eligibility criteria
|Eligibility for Salaried Employees|
All the individuals comprising under salaried employees categories like Chartered Accountants, doctors, Government Sector employees, Undertakings and Central, State and Local bodies’ employees.
- The minimum required age should be at least 21 years
- The Maximum age is 60 years or retirement age
- The income of the individual must be at least Rs.25000
- He/she should have completed minimum 2 years in employment and minimum 1 year in the current working.
- Individual must have done at least 1 year of stay at the present living residence.
|Eligibility for Self-employed Professionals|
The category of self-employed professionals comprise of Architects, Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, doctors holding MBBS degree, MBA consultants.
- The age of individual must be minimum 25 years
- At the time of loan maturity, the maximum age must be 65 years.
- Minimum annual net income post tax should be Rs.4.8 lakh
- Individual must have done four year of post-graduation as their qualification.
Check Here – IndusInd Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Indusind Bank Personal Loan Documents
Important documents to be submitted while applying for personal loans
- Completed loan application
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Statement of Bank Account/ Pass Book for last six months
- Proof of residence (photo copies of recent Telephone Bills/ Electricity Bill)
- Proof of identify (photo copies of Voters ID card/ Passport/ Driving license/ IT PAN card)
- IT returns for the three years for self-employed professionals
- Form 16/IT returns for the last two financial years for salaried employees
Indusind Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
|Indusind bank interest rates for personal loan Q1, 2018-19|
|Personal Loan Annual Percentage Rate (APR)|
Check Now – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
What Is The Applicable Rate Of Personal Loan?
|Interest Rate||11.25% onwards|
|Personal loan Processing Fees||Up to 2.50% of loan amount plus tax|
|Payment Dishonor Charges||Rs 450/- plus tax|
|Personal loan Duplicate Statement Charge||Rs 250/- plus taxes per event|
|Cheque / ECS / SI Swapping Charges||Rs 500/- plus taxes per event|
|Duplicate No Dues Certificate||Rs 250/- plus taxes per event|
|Duplicate Amortization Schedule Charge||Rs 250/- plus taxes per event|
|Loan Re-Booking / Rescheduling Charges||Rs 1000/- plus taxes per event|
|Loan Cancellation Charges||Rs 1000/- plus taxes per event|
|Charges for Photocopy
of Agreement / Documents
|Rs 250/- plus taxes per event|
|Penal Charge||Rs 150/- plus taxes, Per EMI delay beyond 5 days|
|Legal Charges||As per Actuals|
|Stamp Duty||As per State Laws|
|CIBIL Report||Rs. 50/- per instance per set + Taxes as applicable|
Kind of Indusind Bank Personal Loan
- Personal Loan for Education
- Personal Loan for Medical Expenses
- Personal Loan for Home Renovation
- Personal Loan for Wedding
- Personal Loan Balance Transfer
Indusind Bank Personal Loan details
Personal loan is known to be the unsecured loan that comes with so many benefits and can be used for various purposes. But the only thing you need to do is to check the eligibility requirements and rate of interests that are available on applying for Indusind bank personal loan statement online.
Indusind bank personal loan tracking is very convenient and easy for the loan appliers. Either you can call at Indusind bank personal loan customer care number or connected with the corporate associates to view latest information on personal loan application.
Check Also – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
So, this is all concerning Indusind Bank Personal Loan information such as eligibility, interest rates, documentation etc. Our team of customer-carenumber.com will let you updated with all the new staff.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Customer Care||Axis Bank Personal Loan Customer Care|
|ICICI Bank Personal Loan Customer Care||IDFC Bank Personal Loan|