ICICI Prudential Customer Care Number
Do you want ICICI Prudential Customer Care Number??? In this page we are providing you ICICI Prudential Claims Contact Numbers along with the ICICI Prudential Policy Details Number for you in order to provide you help regarding ICICI.
This Page Contains:
- ICICI Prudential Customer Care Number
- ICICI Prudential Customer Services By SMS
- ICICI Prudential Social Networking Sites
|New Customers / Existing Customers||1860 266 7766*|
|Group & Annuity Customers|
|NRI Customers||91 22 6193 0777* – Open 24X7 (except national holidays) or 1860 266 7766*|
- *Call charges apply
- Please do not use any country code prefix (e.g. +91)
- Call Center Timings – 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M., Monday to Saturday (except national holidays)
Know About – ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
Customer can send the message in the pre-defined formats mentioned below, to “56767”:
|Request ECS redebit towards bounce payment||SMS – PAY <PolicyNumber>|
|Opt for Ibank direct debit||SMS – DEBIT <PolicyNumber>|
|Opt for ECS facility||SMS – ECS <PolicyNumber>|
|Get policy fund value||SMS – NAV <PolicyNumber>|
|Address claim query||SMS – I claim <PolicyNumber>|
|Register mobile number||SMS – REG <PolicyNumber> <DateOfBirth>|
|Register email address||SMS – EREG <EmailAddress> <PolicyNumber> <DateOfBirth>|
|Register PAN||SMS – PANC <PolicyNumber> <PANnumber>|
|Revive lapsed policy||SMS – REVIVE|
Get Details – ICICI Lombard Customer Care Phone Number
|Get payment assistance||SMS – Assist <PolicyNumber>|
|Get VAM call back||SMS – Select|
|Request advisor to contact||SMS – Advisor|
|Avail cheque pick up||SMS – COLLECT <PolicyNumber>|
|Get a list of SMS Helpline Alerts available||SMS – SRV|
Product and Feedback:
|Get product information||SMS – MOR|
|Capture positive feedback||SMS – Happy|
|Capture actionable feedback||SMS – Unhappy|
What Is The Claim Process Of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance?
The Company covers the Claim Process in 3 basic steps:
- Claim Reporting: In this reporting of claim takes place. The customers can report the claim via online, at branches, central office, via SMS, e-mail or through call centre as per your convenience.
- Claim Processing: Here the special claim care team will going to access the claims. They will also inform the customer if any further document is required to.
- Claim Settlement: If your claim request is approved by the claim care team, the claim will be settled within 12 working days.
How Do I Report A Claim?
In order to report your claim follow any of the below given methods:
- Visit the claims section of the Official website for online claim intimation.
- Call at 24 x 7 Claim Care number – “1860 266 7766”
- Visit your nearest ICICI Prudential Life Insurance branch.
- E-mail us at [email protected]
- SMS ‘ICLAIM<space>Policy No’ to 56767
How Much Time Does It Take To Settle A Claim?
Once the claim request is approved and the claim care executive get all the required documents, the claim will be settled in 12 working days. In some of the cases such as the time limit is given as follows:
|Time Around Time||IRDAI Mandated Timeline|
|Raising Claim Requirements||15 Days|
|Non-Early cases (cases where the claim is made after 3 years of taking the policy)||30 Days|
|Early cases (cases where the claim is made within 3 years of taking the policy)||180 Days|
How Will I Receive The Claim Amount?
The customer will receive the Claim amount by two methods:
- Cheque Payments: A cheque will be drawn from ICICI Bank which will be sent to you at the address mentioned in the intimation form or statement that you provided at the time of filling The Claim Form. But in non-serviceable areas, the cheque is sent to a local branch with an instruction to forward it to the mentioned address.
- Electronic Clearing Service: In this service you need to submit the ECS instructions along with a cancelled cheque, and the claim amount will be transferred directly to your bank account.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd. is basically an Life Insurance company which is based in India. It is private company which was founded in the year 2000 on 12th December. Its Headquarter is situated in Mumbai, India.
The company is basically a Joint Venture between ICICI Bank and Prudential plc, (which is a British Multinational Life Insurance company which provides financial services with it’s headquarter based in London.)It is ranked as the 1st among all the private sector Insurance Company in India. The company has began its services after getting approval from IRDAI, under the guidance ship of Mr.Sandeep Bakhshi, who was the Managing Director and CEO of the company at that time.
To get more details regarding ICICI Prudential visit www.iciciprulife.com
Have A Look On Below Links
|Why Should I Use A Bank Locker||Credit Card Usage Tips|
|IOB Customer Care Phone Number||Steps To Open An Online Bank Account|