HDFC Standard Life Customer Care Number
HDFC Life is one amongst the leading insurance firms in Asian. In this page we are providing HDFC Standard Life Customer Care Number, HDFC Standard Life Policy Holder Care Number and HDFC Standard Life Helpline Number. Just go through the page by scrolling down.
This Page Contains:
- HDFC Standard Life Policy Holder Care Number
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance Plans Care Number
- HDFC Standard Life Offices Address
- HDFC Standard Life Social Networking Sites
HDFC Standard Life Customer Care Number
|1860 267 9999||[email protected]|
|[email protected] (For NRI customers only)|
|Buy an Online Plan||[email protected]||1800 266 9777 (All days 10am to 7pm.)|
|Meet The Advisor||—||1800 227 227 (Mon-Sat 9.30am to 6.30pm.)|
Know About – HDFC Bank Customer Care Number
|Address||Contact Number||Working Days|
|12th & 13th Floor, Lodha Excelus, Apollo Mills Compound, N .M. Joshi Road, Mahalaxmi, Maharashtra, Mumbai 400 011||(022)67516666||Monday to Friday: 9:15 AM to 6:00 PM|
|International Liaison Office|
|HDFC Standard Life Insurance Co. Ltd, Office number-207, 2nd floor,The Business Center, Bank Street, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates||(+971) 43426662||Saturday – Thursday, Weekly Off – Friday, 2nd & 4th Saturday- 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Customer Service- Mumbai|
|11th Floor, Lodha Excelus Apollo Mills Compound, N .M. Joshi Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai- 400011||—||—|
|Customer Service- Chennai|
|HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited, 6th Floor , RR Tower III,T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy,Chennai-600032||—||—|
Read Also – HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
How can I change the details in my Standard life application form?
No, the company does not allow to the change in the details of your application form. You can only change the details before you press “Submit” button on the online portal. If in case you need to make any change, you can login to refill the form with the correct details once again.
What documents do I need while buying a Term Insurance Plan?
Below is the list of documents given, which are required at the time of buying a Term Insurance Plan:
- Age Proof: It contains Pan Card, Voter’s ID, Passport, Driving License, School/ College Certificate, Birth Certificate.
- Address Proof: It acquires Utility Bill, Passport, Voter’s ID, Telephone bill, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Bank A/C Statement, and Letter from Recognized Public Authority.
- Photo Identity proof: It includes Driving License, Voter’s ID card, Passport, Pan Card, Letter from Recognised Public Authority or Public Servant with Photograph verifying the identity and residence, Aadhar Card.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Income Proof: You should have a Salary Slip, Form 16, ITR/ Assessment Order/ Employers Certificate.
- Medical Reports – In case required from the insurance companies end.
What are the tax benefits for Life Insurance?
There are basically 2 benefits offered by the company which is listed below:
- Section 80 C: In this the Premiums paid by you are exempted under the Section 80C of the Income Tax Act, 1961 up to a maximum limit of Rs. 1.5Lakh.
- Section 10(10D): In this case the proceeds/ benefits of insurance are not taxable for the deceased’s family members under Section 10(10D), of Income Tax Act, 1961.
What information related to investments is provided by the insurer to the policy holder?
It is the duty of the insurance company to send an annual report to the policyholder which will explain the policyholder about the fund performance during the previous financial year. This report basically includes investment portfolio, analysis of fund performance, detailed investment strategies and risk control measures which are implemented by the insurer.
It is a company which was established in the year 2000.It is a leading long-term life Insurance solution provider company in India, which offers individual and group insurance solutions which fulfill various customers’ needs including Protection, Pension, Savings, Investment and Health Insurance Plans.
During the year 2016, on 31st October, the company had 29 individual and 9 group products in its portfolio. It also has 8 optional rider benefits catering to a diverse range which fulfill the customer needs. The company has wide reach with 398 HDFC Life offices in India and 9,000+ distributors all around the country. It is the most successful and most admirable Insurance Company that can be trusted by all. The company is a winner of various awards such as Winner of National Awards in the year 2016, SAFA Best Presented Annual Report Awards in the year 2014, ICAI Silver Shield Award for Excellence in Financial Reporting in 2014-15, Customer Team of the Year: Financial 2016 and many more.
To know more about HDFC Standard Life visit www.hdfclife.com
Have A Look On Below Links
|How To Buy An Insurance Policy||Insurance Being Necessity Of Daily Life|
|Bank Customer Care Number||Steps To Open An Online Bank Account|
|ICICI Customer Care Number||Regions Bank Customer Service Number|