Aviva Life Insurance Customer Care
Aviva is the UK based insurance group, whose association with India is joint since 1834. This insurance association serves millions of people, if you are one of them and have any query and issues then for them the company has provided Aviva Life Insurance Customer Care. Aviva Life Insurance was set up with the aim to provide customers with best services. Somehow, in case you are facing any problem with its service such as Online Payment, Term Plan then must go ahead by contacting using below provide number. You may not only interact through Aviva Life Insurance Customer support number, as other modes of contacting is also avail by the company for the sake for the customers. So, one can file a complaint via mailing to Aviva Life Insurance Email address. Apart from this, you can also reach the customer service team through following channels Aviva social media links. Dial Aviva Life Insurance Customer Care which is given for your reference at beneath section of this page.
This Page Includes:
- Aviva Life Insurance Customer Care
- Aviva Life Insurance Customer Care Email Address
- Aviva Life Insurance Head Office Address
- Aviva Life Insurance Social Networking Sites
|Stock price||AV (LON) 536.00 GBX -3.50 (-0.65%)|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|CEO||Mark Wilson (1 Jan 2013–)|
|Subsidiaries||Aviva Investors, Aviva India, Aviva Canada|
Aviva Life Insurance Customer Care Number
Toll Free Number: 1800-103-7766 / 0124-2709046
Service Number: 0124-2709000
Fax number: 0124-2571210
Aviva Life Insurance Customer Care Email Address
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
- SEND SMS ‘ASK AVIVA’ to 56767
- SMS “Aviva” to 5676737
Aviva Life Insurance Head Office Address:
Aviva Life Insurance Co India Ltd, Aviva Towers, Sector Road, Opposite Golf Course, DLF Phase V, Sector 43, Gurgaon – 122003
2nd Floor, Prakashdeep Building, 7 Tolstoy Marg, New Delhi, 110030, Delhi, India
Official Portal: www.avivaindia.com
Aviva Life Insurance Social Networking Sites
Also Check – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
Question: I Am An NRI And Hold An NRO Account; Can The Exchange Value Be Deposited In My Account?
Answer: Yes, you are allowed to deposit the specified banknotes to your NRO account.
Question: I Am A Foreign Tourist And I Have These Notes, What Do I Do?
Answer: You must purchase the foreign exchange amount to Rs. 5000 at the airport exchange counters by using bank notes 72 hours after the notification.
Question: What Is The Minimum Eligibility Criterion To Become An Advisor With Aviva?
Question: Those who want to join Aviva Life Insurance as an advisor should meet up with the following eligibility criteria:
- Age – 18 years
- Education – 12th pass
Question: What Is A Proof Of Identity?
Answer: The person must have Valid Identity proof such as: Aadhaar card, driving license, voter ID card, passport, NREGA card, PAN card, identity card issued by the government.
‘Aviva’ is the British insurance company which provides insurance across the world. It’s headquarter is located in London, United Kingdom. Aviva is the leading insurer and pensions provider in the UK. Moreover, Aviva has an aim especially on five markets in Asia and also in Europe. Around 31 million customers are served with this insurance company from worldwide with complete satisfaction.
Aviva Life Insurance Company intends growth and developed the markets of the cities like South East Asia and China and also well-known as the second largest general insurer in Canada. Among the few Insurance companies from India, Aviva has introduced the modern policies with lots of profitable plans and schemes.
Aviva is One of India’s oldest and most respected business houses also it is one of the largest producers of traditional healthcare products. The name of the Aviva Plan does not indicate only the quality of the insurance contract, but its future prospects or returns also beneficial.
Some of the Specialty of Aviva is as follows-
- Its wide distribution network spread across India with the help of 108 branches.
- This is the first companies among others which introduce modern unit-linked and unitized with accurate-profit policies.
- Is also encourages Protection and Child space with guaranteed products and service and comprehensive product suit
- This company also aim to be amongst the leading insurer in India which provide quality business model with sustainable growth
Aviva has also received awards for its service such as-
- Won Gold for ‘What’s Your Big Plan’ in the category of ‘Most Effective Insurance Marketing Campaign of the year’ in the 2014 DMAI awards
- Bronze for ‘What’s Your Big Plan campaign’ in the category of ‘Best Integrated Campaign led by PR’ category at Goa Fest
- Won the ‘Certificate of Excellence’ at PR Week Asia Awards in the year 2014 in Hong Kong
- It also won the runner-up in the CSR Awards 2014, organized by BFSI Vision Magazine for Aviva’s Street to School Campaign
- They are also the finalists of Asian Marketing Effectiveness & Strategy Awards and also chosen of DELHI NCR HOT 50’ at the Delhi Brand Summit in the year 2014
- The CRY Child Rights Champion Award also received by Street to School programme in the year 2012.
- ‘Aviva Great Wall of Education’ also won the TVE Corporate Sustainability Award at BAFTA London in the year 2012
- Aviva India also won as ‘Out-of-the box PR idea’ award at the India PR & Corporate Communications Awards in the year 2012.
- ‘Aviva Great Wall of Education’ won the Indy’s Award in the category opt ‘Community and Social Welfare’ in year 2011
Have A Look On Below Links
|ICICI Lombard Customer Care Number||LIC Customer Care Number|
|Max Life Insurance Customer Care Number|