TREEBO Hotels Customer Care Number
Treebo Hotels is the 3rd largest hotel chain in India. By using TREEBO Hotels Customer Care Number you can easily book a hotel room. The main objective of the company is to provide quality accommodation at affordable prices. The headquarters of the company is located in Bengaluru. It is the most reliable company when it comes to best hospitality service providers in India. Along with 24×7 TREEBO Hotels Toll Free Helpline No, from here get to know TREEBO Hotels office address and email Id details.
The hotels of the company offer various facilities like lawless linen, Spotless bath and hand towels, Air Conditioned rooms, TV with cable/DTH connection, Tea/Coffee maker, Complimentary bottled water, Branded toiletries, Fully functional bathrooms, Free Wifi connection, Complimentary breakfast, Private bathroom unit with every room and may other facilities to make your travelling experience simply amazing. So if you are still in search of best hotel to book, just dial TREEBO Hotels Customer Care Number and access the best hospitality services.
TREEBO Hotels Customer Care Number
TREEBO Hotels Contact Number
Here’s the TREEBO Hotels Customer Care Number and email address. You can connect with the executives and resolve your doubts by using the below placed contact details.
- TREEBO Hotels Customer Care Phone Number: 9322 800 100
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Press Here>> To Resolve Your Queries
TREEBO Hotels Bangalore Office Address
Those who want to meet the customer care team or want to send a letter, can use the below stated office details.
AMR Tech Park, Block 1, First Floor 23 & 24,
Hosur Main Road, Bommanahalli,
Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560068
Check Out – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the facilities provided by TREEBO Hotels?
The following are some of the facilities provided by the company’s hotels:
- Flawless linen
- Spotless bath and hand towels
- Air Conditioned rooms*
- TV with cable/DTH connection
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Branded toiletries
- Fully functional bathrooms
- Free Wifi*
- Complimentary breakfast
- Private bathroom unit with every room
- Daily housekeeping
- 24 hour front desk
*Not applicable for hill stations. For more information, just dial TREEBO Hotels Customer Care Number.
2. Are there facilities to store my luggage in the room?
All the hotel rooms are furnished with cupboards to keep your luggage. Some of the rooms have safety locker facility as well.
3. Do I get parking space in the Hotels?
Parking facility may be available at some of the hotels. For information about a specific hotel, go through the hotel information page for exact details.
4. Where the Hotels are available?
Currently, there are 100+ plus hotels across the following 54 locations in India, so check it out!!
Know Here: How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
5. Is there any facility for laundry in the Hotels?
Laundry facilities are available in most of the hotels but it is charged at an extra price varying from hotel to hotel.
6. Does your hotel make arrangements for airport transportation?
The executives encourage guests to arrange for their own transport. However, the company can arrange the same at an extra cost in exceptional cases.
7. I am coming with a lot of luggage. Will I get help to get it to my room?
The hotel staff will be happy to assist you with all your luggage transfer within the hotel premises.
8. Can I ask for a smoking room?
Most of the hotels have non-smoking rooms except for a few. For exact details, please refer to the hotel information section on the company’s website.
9. What are the different ways of making a reservation at the company’s Hotels?
You can make a reservation through any of the following channels:
- By visiting the website: www.treebo.com
- Calling on the customer care helpline number that is +91 9322-800-100
- Through various online travel sites like Cleartrip, Booking.com, Make My Trip etc.
10. What is the standard check in – check out time in the company’s Hotels?
The properties follow the standard check-in time – 12:00 PM and standard check-out time – 11:00 AM.
11. What happens if I do not cancel my reservation and do not turn up at the hotel on the arrival date?
This is a “No Show” condition. According to the policy, one night’s charges will be deducted from the total amount.
Press Here>> For More FAQs
Note: Get to know more about TREEBO Hotels Customer Care Number by visiting the Official Website.
Have a look on below links
|Tricks to Directly Call Customer Care||Netflix Customer Service Number|
|How To Make Online Payment|