Hotels.Com Customer Service Number
We have created this page for providing details of Hotels.Com which is an online hotel booking website. Customers can get Hotels.Com Customer Service Number along with solution with several issues. Customers can call on Hotels.Com Customer Care Number anytime (24 hours) from anywhere to solve any kind of query. Customers are requested to have a look below on this page to obtain Hotels.Com Reservation Cancellation Number and call anytime. If anyone has a problem regarding its booking services, the facility of toll free number is provided on this page by the company. Hope! The given numbers are helpful for the customers.
Hotels.Com Customer Service Number
- India Toll Free: 1800 102 1122
- From Abroad: 91 124 487 3878
- Standard Charges Apply: 1860 500 4141
Do You Want To Cancel Your Hotel Booking?
Answer: if you want to cancel your hotel booking, you have to follow the below given steps:
Booked With Account:
- First of all, you have to Sign in to your Hotels.com account.
- Then, you need to go to manage your bookings and select the booking you wish to cancel.
- Now, users need to select Cancel Room.
Booked Without Account:
- Users, if have booked without a Hotels.com account, you need to fill Find your bookings form.
- After filling the form, you must submit it.
- Then, you may select the Cancel Room link for that booking you want to cancel.
Do You Want To Change Your Hotel Booking?
Answer: you can also change your booking by following below stated steps:
- You may change your booking without charges like Guest name, bed type, smoking preference, special requests, and accessibility options.
- If you are changes in Room type, number of guests, and travel dates, will be paid charges for it.
To Change Your Hotel Booking
- Firstly, you have to Sign in to your Hotels.com account and need to visit Manage your bookings.
- Secondly, you have to choose the booking you wish to change and select Change booking.
- If your booking is not listed in your Hotels.com account.
- Now, you need to fill “Find your bookings” form and submit.
- Select Change booking for the booking you wish to change.
Check Here – How To Write A Complaint Email To A Company
Collect Hotels.Com Rewards Nights:
Answer: Do you know?
How It Works:
- If you stay at an eligible hotel, you will gather 1 night for every night.
- Any nights which collects by you, will be added to your account within 72 hours after checking.
- If you have won 10 nights, you will get 1 free night at an eligible hotel.
- Your free night value is equal to the average rate of the 10 nights you collected.
To Collect Nights For Online Bookings:
- You need to Sign in to your account or use the Hotels.com app.
- Secondly, you have to choose a hotel with the Hotels.com Rewards logo.
To Collect Nights For Phone Bookings:
You need to mention the email address for your account because your nights can be added to your Rewards account upon completion of your stay.
Attach A Booking To Your Hotels.Com Rewards Account:
Answer: Visitors, if you have booked an eligible hotel on Hotels.com without signing in to your account, still you may collect Hotels.com™ Rewards nights:
- In case, you have already done your stay, please read Find your Hotels.com™ Rewards nights and contact us for assistance.
- Customers, if you have not done your stay, may attach a hotel booking to your account.
To Attach A Booking To Your Account:
- You need to Sign in to your Hotels.com account, and need to go to find bookings.
- Now, you have to fill the form and submit it.
- After filling form, you need to select View your reservation.
- Then, you have to scroll to the Hotels.com™ Rewards box and select Sign in
- After that, you need to attach this booking to your account.
- In case, you don’t see this link, your booking is already attached to your account.
- Finally, you will get this message: “Success! You have successfully added this booking to your Hotels.com™ account.”
Also Check – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
Hotels.com is hotel accommodation provider all over the world. Hotels.com offers booking services through its own network of localized websites and telephone call centers. It also gives travelers one of the widest selections of accommodation on the net which includes notch independent and major chain hotels. The company also provides a one-stop shopping source for the purpose hotel pricing, amenities and availability.
Hotels.com LP is an affiliate of Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE). CST: 2083949-50. Hotels.com LP headquarters are located at 10440 North Central Expressway, Suite 400, Dallas, Texas 75231. The Group of Expedia has locations of their offices around Europe. Recently, Hotels.com deals with 325,000 hotels across 60 countries.
The company is trustable and also has their mobile app. So, you can easily install on your mobile and use it anywhere all over world. David Litman and Robert Deiner began this company in the year of 1991. The company is available in 85 websites in 34 languages.
Visitors, if you are thinking to book hotel and searching more & more, you are advised to call on Hotels.Com Customer Service Number. by calling on these numbers, your may easily book your hotels and enjoy your trip. So, for your better assistance, we have mentioned completed information about Hotels.Com. Hotels.Com Customer Service Number is available 24 hours of a day.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Marriott Hotels Phone Number||Paypal Customer Care Number|
|PayUMoney Customer Care Number|