Bajaj Finance Customer Care Number
Bajaj Finance is one of the top finance company in India. In this page we provide you Bajaj Finance Customer Care Number. If you have any query related to Bajaj Finance service you can easily contact to its support team by using below given Bajaj Finance Toll Free Number and Enquiry No. To get all the details about Bajaj Finance Service Support scroll down the page.
This Page Includes:
- Bajaj Finance Customer Care Number
- Bajaj Finance Corporate Office Address
- Bajaj Finance Social Networking Sites
|Customer Service Number||020 3957 4151|
|Revenue||715 Million USD|
|Subsidiaries||Bajaj Allianz General Insurance, Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance, Bajaj Finance Ltd|
|For Durable Finance & EMI card queries||020 3957 5152|
|For all other product queries||020 3957 4151|
|4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Off Pune- Ahmednagar Road, Viman Nagar, Pune – 411 014 (Maharashtra)||020 -30405060 / 30405261 / 30405221|
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
Where Can I View My Loan Documents?
The scanned copies of your Loan documents are available on the customer portal. In order to view they follow the below given steps:
- Go to the official site of the company.
- Log in to the “Customer Portal” Account.
- Select “View loan details” tab.
- Now select the “Document Vault”. Now you will see your documents.
How Can I Make My Overdue Payment?
The customers can pay their overdue by using the overdue EMIs online service through the customer portal. This service is available to those customers only have Net Banking activated for their Bank account. Follow the below given steps to make your payment:
- Visit to the official site.
- Now login to your “Customer Portal”.
- Select the “Make a Payment” tab.
- At last hit on the “Missed EMI Payment” link.
How Do I Apply For My TDS Refund?
Customers can apply for TDS refund through the customer portal. To do so follow the given steps:
- Firstly Login to the Customer Portal, by visit the official site of the company.
- Hit on the link “Write to us”.
- Now select “Log new request” tab.
- You can now type your request, but make sure that to fill your request you need upload your request details and your original Form 16A.
How Do I Swap My Existing Mode Of Loan Repayment?
The company has launched a new process for mandate swapping as per NACH Follow the below given steps in order to swap your existing mode of loan repayment:
- Firstly collect your mandate from your nearest branch.
- Fill the form safely and properly by carefully reading the do’s and don’ts which are mentioned there.
- After filling the form submit it your nearest branch by self attesting along with the canceled CTS cheque.
How Can I Apply For An EMI Card?
To apply for EMI card, follow the below given steps:
- Log in to the Customer Portal, from the official site.
- Then select “EMI Card” tab from “Select Cards” link.
- Choose your proffered card and provide all the details which are asked there.
- Keep in mind that there is a nominal fee of Rs.299/- for an EMI Card.
When will I receive my EMI Card?
The company will provide you EMI Card after you successfully cleared your first 4 EMIs.
Also Check – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
How Can I Raise A Request Through The Customer Portal?
- Follow the below given steps:
- From the “Customer Portal” tab select “Write to us” link.
- Now hit on the “Log new request” button.
- The company’s care executive will connect you within 48 hrs.
How Do I Apply For A New Loan?
You can directly contact to the company’s customer service number for queries related to new Personal Loans. In case of new EMI Finance on Durable Loan, you can visit to your nearest branch.
It is the company which provides non-banking facilities to the people of India, by providing financing services with the widest set of outcomes. The company is drive by only a simple theory i.e., “Go for Great”. Through the company’s deep investments in technology, processes and people, today the company promises to deliver the best of the services in finance sector. The company works for a result oriented culture, keeping everything behind.
Bajaj Finserv is a part of Bajaj Holding and Investments Limited. It is also a financial service company that focuses on lending, asset management, wealth management and insurance factors. It provides its services in around 1400 locations across the country and has approx. of over 20,000 employees who are working in it to provide the best of the financial services its customers.
At present the company is engaged in providing services such as consumer finance businesses, life insurance, and general insurance to its customers. The company has also planned to expand its business by offering more valuable and friendly schemes for the people in India. Apart from its financial services, the company also engaged in the business of wind–energy generation.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Andhra Bank Customer Care||Angel Broking Customer Care Number|
|Indigo Airlines Customer Care Number||HDFC Bank Customer Care Number|