Xbox Customer Service Number
Xbox is a well popularized video gaming brand which was occupied by Microsoft Corporation. Here, you will get to know about all the relevant details concerning this brand and Xbox Customer Service Number.
Through Xbox customer service telephone number, you will be able to know about the services it offers. Within just one call to Xbox toll free no, you can registered your favorite product.
Xbox Helpline Number
All the repairing facilities for your damage product are provided by the service care executives. Customer can register their complaints to Xbox customer service team through Xbox customer service phone number USA.
In addition to this, customer can also contact the customer service executives through Xbox customer service twitter or other social platforms.
The team of customer-carenumber.com has provided Xbox Customer Service Number India, Xbox Repair, Service Query, Online Chat and Live Chat contact number and other details throughout this page.
Xbox Customer Service Number
Xbox Live Customer Support 800 Number
|Xbox Toll Free Number||(800) 4MY-XBOX or (800) 469-9269|
|XBOX contact details for Hearing impaired (TDD device)||(866) 740-9269 or (425) 635-7102|
Xbox Customer Service Number
- 020 7365 9792 or 0800 587 1102
- Hearing Impaired (TTY device): 0800 5871103
Xbox Corporate Office Headquarters
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, Washington 98052-7329 USA
Corporate Phone Number: 1-425-882-8080
Fax Number: 1-425-706-7329
Xbox Customer Service Operational Hours
|Monday – Friday||6am – 10pm Pacific time|
|Saturday – Sunday||7am – 6pm Pacific time|
Xbox Social Networking Sites
Xbox Important Links
|Query||Xbox Customer Service Email Links|
|Meet Xbox One||www.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/meet-xbox-one?xr=shellnav|
|Online Account Support||support.xbox.com/en-GB/browse/my-account?xr=shellnav|
|Xbox Live Membership||support.xbox.com/en-GB/browse/my-account/xbox-live-membership|
|Xbox Live Rewards||rewards.xbox.com/|
|Games with Gold||www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/games-with-gold?xr=shellnav.|
|Current week’s deals||www.xbox.com/en-GB/live/deals-with-gold?xr=shellnav.|
|View all the statuses||support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav|
Know The Things: 10 Things Every Customer Really Want from a Company?
The company basically deals in manufacturing of video games especially in three consoles series on sixth, seventh and eighth generations respectively. Along with providing the best of the games, the company also deals in representing of the applications (games), streaming services, and an online service by the name of Xbox Live.
This brand for providing gaming services to the world firstly introduced in United States. The basic three consols of the brand are Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
It was originally release in the year 2001, on 15 November in the North America. And after that it was released in many big countries such as Japan on February 22, 2002, Australia and Europe on March 14, 2002.
It was released with upgrading and some unique features than the Xbox in November 2005. It was released as the part of seventh generation and as soon as it released it gave the competition to Sony’s Play station 3 and Nintendo’s WII.
It was released as the successor of the Xbox and Xbox 360, in the year 2013.It was firstly officially announced in North America.
As soon as it came to the market it gave the competition to the Play station 4 and Nintendo’s Wii U. Now these game has some of the large emphasis on the Internet-based features “Which include the ability to record and stream gamepaly.
Some of the Xbox customer service questions
- How Do I Find Out If My Console Is Under Warranty?
In order to find that your console is under warranty or not, follow the below given steps:
- Firstly sign in to Xbox device support page.
- Secondly, hit on the link “Warranty” which was provided there.
- After that hit on the link “Check Warranty Status”.
- At last a new window will appear providing you all information regarding your device.
- How Do I Register My Product?
In order to register your Xbox product follow the steps given below:
- Firstly you have to create a Microsoft account, if you don’t have.
- Register your device at the Xbox Online Service Centre which will provide you the following benefits:
- You can see the warranty status for your device.
- If the product is in warranty, your device repairing will be free.
- Why Don’t I See A Product That I Previously Registered?
If you are not able to see your previously registered product, view the below listed steps:
- Make sure that you have registered your product on Xbox using the online process. If you have registered your products using mobile phone, didn’t not last for long time
- Also keep in mind that you always log in to your Microsoft using same name and details you registered first time. In case you have different Microsoft account too, keep this account for Xbox unique and Safe.
- Is Cosmetic Damage Covered Under Warranty?
The company does not provide warranty for cosmetic damages such as scratches, cracks, nicks, and normal wear and tear, etc.
- What Is My Warranty After My Console Or Kinect Is Serviced?
In this case the company provides a post-service warranty to its customers, which will depend on the length of the warranty i.e. Either the service was in warranty or out of warranty.
In case if your Xbox console or Kinect sensor was serviced, the company provides you either the balance of your original warranty or the 95days from the delivery to its customers or whichever is longer.
- How Do I Extend The Warranty For My Xbox One Console?
The company provides this facility only in Xbox One system. Xbox one provides 3 year warranty with Xbox one, In addition to this Microsoft Complete for Xbox One provides warranty coverage for two controllers for three years.
- How Much Does It Cost To Have My Product Repaired?
Repair cost of the Xbox devices vary on the following three bases:
- Shipping Method
So, that’s all about Xbox Customer Service Number, for more details, you can check the official link.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Epson Printer Customer Care Number||Sony India Customer Care Number|
|Exide Battery Customer Care Number||Epson Customer Care Number|
|Khaitan Fans Customer Care Number|