Reliance Energy Customer Care Number
Reliance Energy’s power generation and transmission works started in the year 2002 and is now serving millions of customers. Those who are searching for Reliance Energy Customer Care Number can grab the complete customer care details from here. In case of any bill generation failure, you can file a complaint by using Reliance Energy Customer Care Help No available 24×7.
If your bill is lost or misplaced, request a duplicate bill by call on Reliance Energy Customer Care Number. You can also use the Reliance Energy Customer Service Helpline Number to opt for an e-bill. For paperless transaction you can register your name by using toll free number or by going through the official website of the company. You can also get your bill over SMS by calling the customer care team or by logging on to your personalized account.
Reliance Energy Customer Care Number
Reliance Energy Customer Care Contact Number
- Reliance Energy Customer Care Phone Number: 1800 200 3030, 19122
- Customer Care Email Address: energy.[email protected]
- Official Website: www.relianceenergy.in
Reliance Energy Address
Reliance Energy Customer Care Number: North
|Jn. of Shankar Lane & S V Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai 400 067||9:30 am to 5:00 pm|
|Raviraj residency, Opp Rel Receving Station, Pavanputra, Near railway phatak, Bhayendar (E), Thane – 401101|
|South||RNA Corporate Park, Old Kalamandir, Near Collector’s Office, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051|
|Reliance Energy Customer Care Number: East||Near Sahakar Cinema, Tilak Nagar Road No.3, Chembur, Mumbai – 400089|
|Sakinaka Jn., Andheri-Kurla road, Near Park Davis, Andheri (E), Mumbai- 400 072.|
|Central||Western Express Highway, Dindoshi, Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 400 097|
|South Central||Plot No. E-4 (i) & (ii) MIDC Area, Marol, Andheri (East ), Mumbai – 400 093|
|Reliance Energy Customer Care Number: South Central||
1st Floor, Usha Kiran Bldg, Opp Cafe Alfa,Near NADCO Shopping Centre, SV Road, Andheri(W), Mumbai 400058
Registered Office Address
Devidas Lane, Off. S.V.P Road,
Near Devidas Lane Telephone Exchange,
Borivali (W), Mumbai – 400 103
Know Here: How to Pay Electricity Bill Online
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the terminology used for reconciling the ‘Forecasted’ data submitted to the Regulatory Authority and the ‘Actual’ data submitted?
Truing Up is the terminology used for reconciling the forecasted data.
2. Mention at least 2 items that form part of Controllable Factors and Uncontrollable Factors?
- Operation & Maintenance expenses
- Technical and commercial losses
- Interest and Finance charges
- Performance parameters
- Power Purchase Cost
- Change in Law
- Force Majeure events
3. Whether an Order passed by the Regulatory Authority can be “Reviewed” or “Appealed” against? If yes, then to whom?
Review can be made to MERC and appeal can be made to Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (ATE) and further to Supreme Court (SC).
4. How many Utilities are operating in Maharashtra as a “Distribution Licensee”?
There are Four utilities operated in Maharashtra as a “Distribution Licensee”, these are as follows:
- Reliance Infrastructure Limited (RInfra),
- Tata Power Company Limited (TPCL)
- Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport Undertaking (BEST) and
- Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL).
Read Out advantages: 11 Benefits of GST in India
5. What is the Concept of FAC?
Fuel Adjustment Cost or FAC is any valuation in the fuel cost when compared to the approved cost by MERC can be recovered through the mechanism of FAC.
6. What are Regulatory Assets?
Regulatory Assets are the cost earned by the distribution licensee and duly approved by the Regulatory Commission. However, it deferred recovery from consumers to avoid tariff shock to consumers.
7. What is the customer care number of the company?
All the details concerning customer care number is placed above. You can also meet the customer care executives by visiting the respective office address. You can also choose to send an email to file a complaint or to apply for bill.
Note: This is all about Reliance Energy Customer Care Number, for more information go through the Official Website.
Have a look on below links
|Reliance Customer Care||Reliance Mutual Fund Customer Care Number|
|Air Transat Customer Care Number|