Reliance Energy Customer Care
The placed below Reliance Energy Customer Care number will work wonder for the individuals in so many ways. Like if your bill generation failure occurs for reliance energy certified, and then you can dial reliance energy customer care complaint number 1912. In year 2002, Reliance Energy power Distribution Corporation was started its project to serve the people with better and efficient services with improved quality.
Now the company has introduced the facility of paper less transactions, E-billing, SMS services etc. for the comfort of customers. Still if you face any kind of failure or problems, just call on reliance energy customer care helpline number available 24×7.
Reliance Energy Customer Care no
The objective of the company is to be the admirable leader which aims to deliver best quality services on large scale. Apart from Reliance Energy power distribution corporation Customer Care Number, customer service address is also mentioned below by customer-carenumber.com
Reliance Energy Customer Care Number
- Reliance Energy Contact No: 1800 200 3030, 19122
- Reliance Energy Customer Care Toll Free Number: 1800 532 99 98 : (Please call from your registered mobile number to register your complaint or know the status of power restoration)
- Reliance Energy Customer Care Email Address: [email protected]
- Official Website: www.relianceenergy.in
Reliance Energy Customer Care Toll Free Number Mumbai
Supply Related Queries!
Send Power<space><9 digit account no.> to 7065313030 e.g. if your account no. Is XXXXXXXXXX then sendPower XXXXXXXXX to 7065313030
Send #nopower<space><9 digit account no.>to 9022813030 e.g. If your account no. Is XXXXXXXXXX,and then send #nopower XXXXXXXXX to 9022813030
For Queries Other Than Supply!
- To update Aadhar:AR<space><Account no.> to 7065313030
- To know account no. From registered mobile number Send MYACCOUNTNO to 7065313030
- Email: [email protected]
Also Check – 10 Things Every Customer Really Want From A Company
Reliance Energy customer care Address
|North||Jn. of Shankar Lane & S V Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai 400 067||9:30 am to 5:00 pm|
|Raviraj residency, Opp Rel Receving Station, Pavanputra, Near railway phatak, Bhayendar (E), Thane – 401101|
|South||RNA Corporate Park, Old Kalamandir, Near Collector’s Office, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051|
|East||Near Sahakar Cinema, Tilak Nagar Road No.3, Chembur, Mumbai – 400089|
|Sakinaka Jn., Andheri-Kurla road, Near Park Davis, Andheri (E), Mumbai- 400 072.|
|Central||Western Express Highway, Dindoshi, Goregaon (East), Mumbai – 400 097|
|South Central||Plot No. E-4 (i) & (ii) MIDC Area, Marol, Andheri (East ), Mumbai – 400 093|
|1st Floor, Usha Kiran Bldg, Opp Cafe Alfa, Near NADCO Shopping Centre, SV Road, Andheri(W), Mumbai 400058|
Having Bill Related Complaints? Press Here
Reliance Energy Registered Office Address
Devidas Lane, Off. S.V.P Road,
Near Devidas Lane Telephone Exchange,
Borivali (W), Mumbai – 400 103
- Reliance Energy Customer Care Number: 1800 200 3030, 19122
Do You Know – Why The Best Companies Have The Best Customer Care Team
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the terminology used for reconciling the ‘Forecasted’ data submitted to the Regulatory Authority and the ‘Actual’ data submitted?
Truing Up is the terminology used for reconciling the forecasted data.
- Mention at least 2 items that form part of Controllable Factors and Uncontrollable Factors?
- Operation & Maintenance expenses
- Technical and commercial losses
- Interest and Finance charges
- Performance parameters
- Power Purchase Cost
- Change in Law
- Force Majeure events
- Whether an Order passed by the Regulatory Authority can be “Reviewed” or “Appealed” against? If yes, then to whom?
Review can be made to MERC and appeal can be made to Appellate Tribunal for Electricity (ATE) and further to Supreme Court (SC).
- How many Utilities are operating in Maharashtra as a “Distribution Licensee”?
There are four utilities operated in Maharashtra as a “Distribution Licensee”, these are as follows:
- Reliance Infrastructure Limited (RInfra)
- Tata Power Company Limited (TPCL)
- Brihan Mumbai Electric Supply and Transport Undertaking (BEST) and
- Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL).
- What is the Concept of FAC?
Fuel Adjustment Cost or FAC is any valuation in the fuel cost when compared to the approved cost by MERC can be recovered through the mechanism of FAC. The concept can be guide to you in better way via Reliance Energy customer care no.
- What are Regulatory Assets?
Regulatory Assets are the cost earned by the distribution licensee and duly approved by the Regulatory Commission. However, it deferred recovery from consumers to avoid tariff shock to consumers.
- What is the Reliance Energy customer care number?
All the details concerning Reliance Energy contact number is placed above. You can also meet the customer care executives by visiting the respective office address. You can also choose to send an email to file a complaint or to apply for bill.
About Reliance Energy Customer Care services support
The very well reputed corporation Reliance Energy is basically a segment of Reliance infrastructure which has been working in the field of electricity distribution for more than 8 decades. Actually it is a part of the Reliance Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group. Nearly 2.9 million customers are effectively served by the firm in a better productive way.
It has achieved a great excellence in terms of reliable, serviceable, qualitative and safe customer care support. The Reliance Energy customer care team totally works towards the fulfillment of customer satisfaction and to overcome the challenges faced by the consumers.
This is all about Reliance Energy Customer Care Number, for more information go through the Official Website. Keep yourself in touch with our web portal customer-carenumber.com for best support.
Have A Look On Below Links
|WBSEDCL Customer Care||PSPCL Customer Care|
|UPPCL Customer Care Number||NDPL Customer Care Number|
|KSEB Customer Care||MSEB Customer Care|