Airtel DTH Customer Care Number
Are you searching for Airtel DTH Customer Care Number? In the following page you will find Airtel DTH Customer Care Toll Free Number along with that you will also be able to locate the Airtel DTH All States Toll Free Numbers.
This Page Include:
- Airtel DTH Customer Care Number Number
- Airtel DTH Zonal Customer Care Numbers
- Airtel DTH All States Customer Care Number
- Airtel DTH Email Id
- Airtel DTH Head Office Address
- Airtel DTH SMS Service Numbers
- Airtel DTH Social Profile Links
|Contact Number||12150 (Only For Airtel Users)|
|1-800-102-8080 (For All Users)|
Read Also – Airtel Customer Care Number
- North Zone: +124 4448080
- Western Zone: +20 44448080
- Southern Zone: +80 44448080
- Eastern Zone: +33 44448080
Know About – Airtel Hello Tunes Number
|State Name||Local Customer Care Number|
|Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh||0755 4448080|
|Uttar Pradesh||0522 4448080|
|Andhra Pradesh||040 44448080|
|Jammu & Kashmir||09596748080|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||09955148080|
|Tamil Nadu||044 44448080|
Check Here – Airtel Do Not Disturb Activation Code
- Airtel DTH Customer Care Email Id: [email protected]
- Airtel DTH Channel Distribution Enquiries Email Id: [email protected]
Get Details – Airtel Broadband Customer Care Number
Bharti Telemedia Limited,
Plot No 16, Udhyog Vihar,
Phase IV, Airtel Center,
Gurgaon 122015, Haryana, India
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
||SMS “BAL” to 54325 from your registered telephone number
SMS “INFO” to 54325
|Start any Service||
||SMS “START” to 54325 from your registered telephone number|
||SMS “STOP” to 54325 from your registered telephone number|
|Channel Information||To get information about any channel / Top up on Airtel Digital TV platform||
Also Check – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
How do I recharge my account?
To get your recharge done follow the links given below:
- To recharge your account your can directly go to the nearby Airtel Dealer shop or the Relationship centre.
- You can also recharge you’re your account by using the official website.
- You can also call the customer care executive on 12150 in order to recharge your account.
I want to shift my connection?
This facility is done only by qualified personnel from the Airtel Store. You can also call the customer care executive on 12150, in order to get the appointment from the engineer.
I have booked Pay per View content, but I can’t view it.
In that case follow the steps:
- In case please check that the channel is not blocked by the parental control.
- You can call to the customer care executive.
Poor reception on my TV.
If you are having the problem in viewing your program follow the steps:
- Check if there is some problem with your wiring, for that prefer to the user manual.
- If the problem still exist, contact customer care number.
The company Provides Direct-Broadcasting Satellite Service throughout the India. It was founded in the Year2008.The Company was owned and operated by Bharti Airtel Group. The key people of the company were Mr. Sunil Bharti Mittal who is the Chairman and Miss.Shashi Arora who is the CEO of the company. It is a Satellite Television service Provider Company whose headquarter is situated in Gurgoan, India.
During the year 2010, the company surprised everyone by announcing that it will launch HD+ recorder for recording the contents, and around one year later on 24 May, it announced the two digital TV HD and HD-DVR boxes will be now software enabled. This advancement in the digital TV services made the digital TV HD to higher level as the customers can now view the video in Standard Definition (SD) .The Company provides the facility to its customers to view On-Demand services with the connected boxes. The On-Demand Service in include Movies, TV Series and other Programmes which run across the country in various languages.
To get more Details related to Airtel D2H visit www.airtel.in/digital-tv