SBI Kisan Credit Card
For the benefits of farmers, state bank of India provides the SBI Kisan Credit Card facility to them. Through kisan credit card schemes, farmers will be able to fulfill their credit requirements that are needed for allied agriculture activities, crop production and financial expenses.
Those who apply for SBI किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड (KCC) will get the loan disbursement through a simple and effective sanctioning process without the need of additional formalities and documentations.
So, you must be thinking for how to apply or state bank of India kisan credit card? But we must tell you that before applying you should read the SBI kisan credit card features and eligibility terms and conditions. The state bank of India will not take the loan processing fees for the amount taken for more than Rs 3 lakh.
Check Here – SBI Credit Card Customer Care
SBI Kisan Credit Card Details
Purpose Of State Bank Of India Kisan Credit Card
The major am of the SBI is to provide appropriate and timely credit and financial requirementsto the farmers. Also, the bank motive is to meet the financial expenses of farmers for ancillary activities. The farmers can comfortable apply for the loans as there is no requirements of any additional formalities. Rest all the details about state bank of India kisan credit card will be very helpful for you.
SBI Kisan Credit Card Features
If you choose to apply for SBI kisan credit card, and then keep in mind some of its great features and benefits are discussed here.
- Under SBI kisan credit scheme, credit is fixed for short term limit for the initial year.
- Asset of arms, copro insurance, asset and personal accident insurance schemes are properly maintained.
- The credit card limit will be enhanced by 10 % For every successive years (2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th year). Short term credit limit sanctioned for 5th year will be about 150% of the first year limit allowed to farmers).
- The facility of debit card i.e. state bank kisan card is issued to the borrowers that will enable the KCC borrowers to withdraw amount from ATMs.
- SBI KCC processing charges limit is up to Rs 3 lakh
Get Here All Toll Free No: Credit Card Customer Care Phone Number
SBI Kisan Credit Card Eligibility
- All those who come under all farmers category and are owner cultivators are eligible to apply.
- Tenant farmers, Oral lessees and Share Croppers are eligible.
- SHGs or Joint Liability Groups of farmers including tenant farmers, share croppers etc.
SBI KCC Disbursement of the Loan
The loan will be disbursed in cash according to the cultivation and production requirements.
- (1st April to 30th September) – 31st Jan
Rabi crop (mono)
- (1st October to 31st March) – 31st July
Double /Multiple Crops
- (Kharif& Rabi seasons) – 31st July
Long term Crops
- (All round the year) – 12 months (from the date of first disbursement)
Get Details – 10 Top Credit Cards Usage Tips
How To Apply For The Loan
To apply for SBI kisan credit card, interested aspirants can visit the nearby branch offices that are engaged in providing agriculture facilities. As there are so many uses of SBI kisan credit card and you also have the ability to check SBI kisan credit card application status by calling at its helpline number.
SBI Kisan Credit Card Benefits
For the benefit of farmers, SBI has its 428 agricultural development branches with 19 agri commercial branches. The best credit facilities are offered to famers for crop production. Addition to credit facilities, the bank will also provide the insurance facilities including personal accident insurance, crop insurance, and asset insurance to the farmers.
At the official website of SBI, you can conveniently check the SBI KCC application status. It’s very easy and comfortable for the farmers to avail so many credit facilities and benefits that can be attained by the SBI kisan credit card scheme.
This is all regarding SBI kisan credit card information; you can go to Official Website for more details and stay tuned with us at customer-carenumber.com
Have A Look On Below Links
|SBI Personal Loan Customer Care||SBI Mutual Fund Customer Care|
|State Bank Buddy Customer Care Number||SBI Customer Care Number|
|SBICAP Securities Customer Care||SBI Debit Card Customer Care|