SBI Kisan Credit Card
State bank of India is no left behind in offers superlative products and services to the people. And SBI Kisan Credit Card scheme is among one of the best efforts till now which has been offered to farmers for the fulfillment of their credit requirements. Well, famers need finance for various kinds of agriculture needs and expenses that are spent on allied activities.
The bank offers simple and easy process with minimal documentation requirements. One must properly aware about the SBI किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड features, eligibility and how to apply for SBI KCC other significant conditions to get eligible for the same.
Get Here All Toll Free No: Credit Card Customer Care Phone Number
SBI Kisan Credit Card Details
Purpose Of State Bank Of India Kisan Credit Card
The motive of the SBI to introduce the kisan credit card is to offer proper and timely credit and finance service to the farmers so as to meet their financial requirements and meeting their expenses for ancillary activities. It had made the process of applying for loans much easier for the famers.
SBI Kisan Credit Card Eligibility
- All those who come under All farmers category and are owner cultivators are eligible to apply.
- Tenant farmers, Oral lessees and Share Croppers are eligible.
- SHGs or Joint Liability Groups of farmers including tenant farmers, share croppers etc.
SBI Kisan Credit Card Features
If you choose to apply for SBI kisan credit card, and then keep in mind some of its great features and benefits are discussed here.
- Under SBI kisan credit scheme, credit is fixed for short term limit for the initial year.
- Asset of arms, copro insurance, asset and personal accident insurance schemes are properly maintained.
- The credit card limit will be enhanced by 10 % For every successive years (2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th year). Short term credit limit sanctioned for 5th year will be about 150% of the first year limit allowed to farmers).
- The facility of debit card i.e. state bank kisan card is issued to the borrowers that will enable the KCC borrowers to withdraw amount from ATMs.
- SBI KCC processing charges limit is up to Rs 3 lakh
Get Details – 10 Top Credit Cards Usage Tips
Disbursement of the Loan
The loan will be disbursed in cash according to the cultivation and production requirements.
- (1st April to 30th September) – 31st Jan
Rabi crop (mono)
- (1st October to 31st March) – 31st July
Double /Multiple Crops
- (Kharif & Rabi seasons) – 31st July
Long term Crops
- (All round the year) – 12 months (from the date of first disbursement)
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
How To Apply For The Loan
To apply for SBI kisan credit card, interested aspirants can visit the nearby branch offices that are engaged in providing agriculture facilities. As there are so many uses of SBI kisan credit card and you also have the ability to check SBI kisan credit card application status by calling at its helpline number.
We hope that SBI kisan credit card details will be useful for you. Stay connected with our web portal i.e. customer-carenumber.com for interesting facts.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Kisan Credit Card Scheme||SBI Credit Card Customer Care|
|Indian Bank Credit Card Customer Care||Federal Bank Credit Card Customer Care|