SBI Credit Card Customer Care
Lost your State bank of India credit card? No need to stress, as we have listed SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number details here. By contacting SBI credit card customer care representative, you can register your complaint for lost card/block card. SBI Credit Card toll free number 1800 180 1290 will support you 24X7.
Not only it will help your credit card issues but also for general enquires regarding application process for applying new credit card etc.SBI credit card customer care city wise details are scrutinized on this platform.
SBI Credit Card Customer Care 24X7 Number
The outstanding support will be given to state bank of India customers like the bank executives will help you to choose a suitable card which will be beneficial for you. Now, state bank of India is enhancing up more and more with the advancement of its new card features, payment of card etc.
Get Here All Toll Free No: Credit Card Customer Care Phone Number
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Contact Number
- SBI Credit Card Customer Care Phone Number: 1800 180 1290 (Toll free), 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code)
- SBI credit card 24 hrs customer care number: 1860 180 1290
- SBI Credit Card Customer Care Helpline Number (Toll free): 1800 11 2211
- SBI credit card customer care toll free number: 1800 425 3800 & 080-26599990
- Fax Number: Fax us your documents and SBI Card application at 0124-2567131
IRCTC SBI Credit Card Helpline Number
- SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number (From all phones): 39 02 12 12 (prefix local STD code)
- SBI Credit Card Customer Care contact No (From BSNL/MTNL lines): 1800 180 1295
SBI SMS Service
With Simply SMS service, you can get the details of your State Bank of India Card account on your registered mobile number. SMS PROBLEM to 9212500888 and get a call back from the customer care team within 24 hours. You can also send an SMS to 5676791 from your registered mobile number, information that you can receive instantly using Simply SMS, include:
|Kind of information needed||Send an SMS to 5676791|
|Balance enquiry||BAL XXXX|
|Available credit and cash limit||AVAIL XXXX|
|Block your lost or stolen card||BLOCK XXXX|
|Last payment status||PAYMENT XXXX|
|Reward point summary||REWARD XXXX|
|Subscribe to e-statement||ESTMT XXXX|
|Request for duplicate statement||DSTMT XXXX MM
(Statement Month in MM)
XXXX = Last four digits of your SBI Card
Get Details – 10 Top Credit Cards Usage Tips
Lost or Stolen Cards
In case of a card loss or suspect of some fraudulent activity, immediately contact the customer care executives via State Bank Of IndiaCredit Card customer carenumber. By following the below placed methods you can block your card:
- Log on to the official website of SBIand instantly block your card by pressing on ‘Block Lost /Stolen Card’
- SMS BLOCK XXXX to 5676791 from your registered mobile no. (XXXX = Last 4 digits of your SBI Card)
- Call the customer care executives by dialing SBI credit card customer care phone number 1800 180 1290(toll free), 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code), 1860 180 1290
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Grievance Cell
|Grievance redressal officer Name||Designation||Address|
|Mr. Saurabh Gaur||Senior Manager||DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C, 10th–12th Floor, Block 2, Building 3, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon –122002 (Haryana) India.|
State bank of India Nodal officer
If your concerns are not addressed satisfactorily, you can e-mail our nodal officer at [email protected] orwrite at-
Nodal Officer, SBI Cards,
PO Bag 28- GPO,
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Email Id
- SBI Customer Service mail id: [email protected] (For any queries on SBI Buddy)
- SBI Credit Card Customer Care E mail Address (for query, concern or feedback): [email protected]
- State bank of India Official Website: sbicard.com
Get Details Here – SBI Customer Care Number
SBI Mailing Address
SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor,
Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place, Wazirpur,
New Delhi -110034
- SBI customer care number for credit card: 0124-4589803,
- Fax No: 0124-3987306
SBI Credit Card Customer Care Office Address
SBI Card, P.O. Bag 28,
GPO, New Delhi – 110001
Head office Address
DLF Infinity Towers, Tower C,
10-12 Floor, Block 2, Bldg 3,
DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon – 122002,
- SBI Credit Card Customer Care Toll Free Number: 1800 180 1290
Some Useful SBI Links
Press Here>> To Pay Online
Press Here>> To Locate An ATM Closer To You
Press Here>> To Find Offers on your SBI Card
Press Here>> To Know/Earn/Redeem Your Reward Points
Press Here>> For Corporate Cards Info
Press here>> To Make Payment Online
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is The Process Of Applying For An SBI Card?
The fastest way to apply for an SBI Card is through the official website i.e., SBIcard.com. You can also get the SBI Card by dialing the state bank of India customer care number or by visiting the nearest branch.
- How Can I Find Out Which Type Of Card I Am Eligible For?
You can simply visit the website i.e., SBIcard.com and hit on the section “Simplyfier”.Fill the details and you will be told card best suited for you. This recommendation is based on your needs and spending patterns.
- I Could Not Find My Town Or City Name In The City Dropdown Menu In The Online Form. How Can I Apply?
The bank provides the card facility only in 23 locations all over the India through its Online Application service. You can also contact to the banks Card helpline number or can visit to your nearest branch.
For More Information, just dial SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number
- I Do Not Have Any Other Credit Card. Can I Still Apply For An SBI Card?
Yes, the bank provides the facility to its customers to apply for Card even in case if you don’t have any other credit card and it will depend on the information that was provided by you in the application form and all your data which was saved with the credit bureau.
- How Do I Need To Use The Credit Card (Visa) Bill Pay Service?
In order to use the Credit Card (Visa) Bill Pay Service you should fulfill the below statement:
- It is an online service therefore you should require an Internet Banking enabled account with State Bank of India.
- In order to use this service log in to “OnlineSBI.com” using the Internet Banking Username and Password, provided by State Bank of India.
- For More Information, just dial SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number
Know About – State Bank Buddy Customer Care Number
- Will I Be Charged For Using The Credit Card (Visa) Bill Pay Service?
Yes, the bank charges a nominal fee of Rs.15/ which will be recovered for each Credit Card (Visa) Bill Pay transaction. For More details, just dial SBI Customer Care Number toll free.
- I Applied For SBI Card Online and Have Been Told My Credit Limit. Do I Need To Do Anything Else, Or Will The Card Be Sent To Me?
If your application has been accepted successfully, then the executives of the bank will contact you within 2 working days and inform you about the documents that you need toll submit. They will also set an appointment with you in order to collect the necessary documents from you. The final approval of your credit card depends on your documents. Once the documents are approved it will take 21 days to process your card application.
Press Here>> For More FAQs
About SBI Credit Card Customer Care Support
It is a Public sector bank which is also known as Indian Multinational Bank which aim is to provide banking and financial services to the people. It is Government-owned Corporation whose headquarter is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
It was founded in the year 1806 with a motive of providing Consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, savings, securities, asset management, wealth management, credit cards services to the people. During the year 2016, it was ranked as 232nd position in the “Fortune Global 500”list which was the world’s biggest corporation.
During the year 2008, the government took over the stake held by the Reserve Bank of India and it also 20% market share in deposits and loans among Indian commercial banks. It provides a range of banking products with the help of its network of branches which were spread in not only in India but overseas too, which includes products aimed at non-resident Indians (NRIs). It has 14 regional hubs and 57 Zonal Offices that are located at important cities throughout India. It has a total of 18,354 branches which are only situated in India.
This is all about SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number. To know more details regarding SBI Bank Credit Card visit the Official Website. Provide your comments or reviews regarding the information discussed here by customer-carenumber.com
Have A Look On Below Links
|Indian Bank Credit Card Customer Care||Federal Bank Credit Card Customer Care|
|Dhanlaxmi Bank Credit Card Customer Care||Corporation Bank Credit Card Customer Care|