PNB Kisan Credit Card
To sort out the financial issues of farmers, the Kisan credit card schemes has been introduced by Punjab national bank. Those who are interested to apply for this scheme, they will also entitle to get benefits from PNB Kisan credit card. Since – किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड (KCC) has numerous benefits in terms of financial requirements, loans, education loans, household consumption, basic needs etc. Through PNB Kisan krishi cards, you can avail so many benefits in field of agriculture and for other purposes as well that are described below.
- Household consumption requirements
- For short and long term crop cultivation
- Produce Marketing
- Allied agriculture activities like dairy animals, inland fishery and many more
- Harvest Expenses
- Education loans, financial requirements
Check Here – PNB Credit Card Customer Care
PNB Kisan Credit Card Features
In form of loan, PNB Kisan credit card is offered to the farmers and this is one of the major benefits and support for meeting financial requirements. You can visit the nearby branch office of Punjab national bank to apply for PNB KCC loan. But you need to sure that detailed terms and conditions must be fulfilled in order to apply for Punjab national bank Kisan credit card.
Or For PNB Kisan credit card scheme, you need to apply online at the official website of bank for Kisan credit card application form. Once you are done with all formalities and documentation, then an acknowledgement will be offered to you at your registered email id.The PNB krishi cards is comprising of numerous benefits and features that are listed below
- For short term duration, the credit is required for the purpose of crop cultivation
- Household consumption needs and requirements
- Working capital is needed for the maintenance of farm assets and agricultural activities such as inland fishery, dairy animals, etc.
- Credit is required for the investment in allied tasks such as sprayers, pump sets, dairy animals, etc.
Get Details – PNB Metlife Insurance Customer Care
PNB Kisan Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
This krishi card schemes which has been implemented by the Punjab national bank is very beneficial for fulfilling the household requirements of people. It covers various needs and expenses like education, medical, consumable items etc. nearly 25 % is charged for the amount of Rs 25,000/-
- Individual must be a famer who is the possessor or tenant farmer having rights to occupy the land or to cultivate.
- Under Punjab national bank krishi credit card scheme, the oral tenants can take the loan only in condition; they have been approved to become co-borrowers.
- Landless labourers, oral lessees, tenant farmers and sharecroppers can get this card for up to maximum Rs.50, 000.
Interest Rates On Punjab National Bank Kisan Credit Card
- PNB kisan credit card interest rate is 7 % on kisan credit card loans and Rs 3 lakh on regular crop loans
- The interest rate is Base Rate + 2 percent on loans of up to Rs.20 Lakhs (this includes Kisan Credit Card loans of more than Rs.3 lakhs or regular crop loans). The Base Rate is 9.6 percent
Get Here All Toll Free No: Credit Card Customer Care Phone Number
Punjab National Bank Kisan Credit Card Service Charges
There are some specified charges that are levied by Punjab national bank krishi card.
- PNB will not charge any additional fees to apply for Kisan credit card loan for more than Rs 3 lakhs
- An upfront fee of 0.6 percent plus the Service Tax of the loan amount is charged for a term loan which is more than Rs.5 lakhs up to Rs.25, 000
Get Details – 10 Top Credit Cards Usage Tips
We hope that you have got all details about PNB Kisan Credit Card. For more information, you can check official website. Stay tuned with us at customer-carenumber.com for all latest stuff like this.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Yes Bank Credit Card Customer Care||SBI Credit Card Customer Care|
|Tata Credit Card Customer Care||Andhra Bank Credit Card Customer Care|
|Citibank Credit Card Customer Care||Axis Bank Credit Card Customer Care|