HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
Don’t know the HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number? Check out this page. Here we are providing you the HDFC Bank Credit Card Support Number, along with the HDFC Bank Credit Card State Wise Numbers. So go through the page and find out the care number regarding HDFC.
This Page Contain:
- HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number
- HDFC Bank Other Services Care Number
- HDFC Bank Credit Card State Wise Customer Care Numbers
- HDFC Bank Social Networking Sites
|Contact Number||1800 425 4332 (toll free from BSNL / MTNL landline)|
|Mutual Fund or Investment Services Account||1800 22 1006 from BSNL / MTNL Landline,|
|(022) 6160 6161|
|Timings||(During agent hours between 9:30 am to 6:30 pm on weekdays and 9:30am to 1:30 pm on Saturdays.)|
Know About – HDFC Standard Life Customer Care Number
|Ahmedabad / Bengaluru / Chennai / Delhi & NCR / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai / Pune||6160 6161|
|West Bengal / Sikkim / Andaman and Nicobar||98310 73333|
|Andhra Pradesh||99494 93333|
|Meghalaya / Tripura / Nagaland / Mizoram / Arunachal Pradesh / Manipur||1800 1039733|
|Chandigarh / Kochi / Indore / Jaipur / Lucknow||6160 616|
|Maharashtra (except Mumbai) and Goa||98906 03333|
|Jammu & Kashmir / Himachal Pradesh (Toll – free from BSNL landline)||1800 1804333|
|Madhya Pradesh / Chhattisgarh||98936 03333|
|Tamil Nadu / Pondicherry||98406 73333|
|Uttar Pradesh / Uttarakhand||99359 03333|
I Have Applied For A Credit Card – Would Like To Know The Status?
In order to know the status of your Credit Card, the Bank has provided the 3 types of facility follow any one of them given below:
- Firstly go to the official site of Bank.
- Hit on the link “Track your Credit Card”.
- A new window will open asking you to provide any one of the below mentioned number.
- Application Reference Number: Enter your 16 digit application reference number in the given box.
- Application Form Number: Enter your number as per application form
- Date of Birth: Enter your date of birth as provided in the credit card application form.
How Can I Register For Online Credit Card Service (Netbanking)?
In order to get the Credit Card service (Netbanking), follow the given steps:
For Existing HDFC Bank Account Holder Who Fad Registered For Netbanking:
- Firstly Login to Net Banking with your Customer ID and password
- After that hit on “Credit Cards” Button.
- Then Hit on the “Register New Card” link which is present on the left hand side.
- It will ask for your “Credit Card number”.
- Enter your Credit Card number, expiry date, credit card ATM PIN etc.
- At last hit on “Submit “Button.
Read Also – Credit Card Usage Tips
For HDFC Bank Account Holder And Have Not Registered For Netbanking.
- In order to get the benefits of the netbanking you firstly have to register yourself for NetBanking.You can do by getting an application form from any HDFC Bank branch or you can also get it from the bank’s official website.
- After filling the form, submit it to the branch, and the bank will provide you an IPIN (NetBanking password) to register for NetBanking. By this you can the benefits of NetBanking.
What Is The Time Frame To Report Credit Card Transaction Dispute?
The bank allows its customers to send the Transaction disputes in writing within 60 days from the statement date in which the said transaction appears.
How Do I Report A Transaction Dispute Incurred Using My Credit Card?
In that case the customers can inform the bank by calling on the customer Care Number.
I Have Not Received My Credit Card?
The bank provides Credit Card to its customers generally in 21 working days of submitting your application, as well as the bank also provides alerts information to the contact number that you have registered in your application by providing you the status and details of the dispatch of your Credit Card.
How Do I Read My Statements Regarding Credit Card?
The bank basically divides tee statement procedure into 3 categories:
- The first part informs you about the major amounts which are associated with your Card, such as,
- Date of your statement
- Your Card number
- Your payment due date
- Minimum amount due etc.
- The second part has date-wise details which include your purchases, payments, fees and interest charges, if any. All your transactions are listed here.
- Third part contains the information regarding your total outstanding balance, etc.
It is bank which is termed as the “Housing Development Finance Corporation” Bank. It is an Indian bank which provides Banking and Financial services to the citizens of India. Not only in India has the bank had some of its branches in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai too. According to the Market Capitalization of the year 2016, it is largest bank of India.
It is the Second largest private sector bank whose headquarter is situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. During the year 2016, it was ranked as the 69th top Brands among the top most 100 brands of India. It was founded in the year 1994 with an aim to provide services of Investment Banking, Investment, Management, Private, Banking, Private, Finance, Consumer, Mortgages, Credit Cards facilities to its customers. During the year 2016, the bank has a wide network of 4,541 branches and 12,013 ATMs.
For more Information regarding HDFC Bank visit www.hdfcbank.com
Have A Look On Below Links
|OBC Customer Care Number||IOB Customer Care Phone Number|
|ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number||Punjab & Sind Bank Customer Care Number|