Equifax Customer Service Number
|Service||Web Portal||Phone No.|
|Credit risk assessment||www.equifax.co.in||1-800-209-3247|
You can contact the Equifax Customer Service Number to speak with an Equifax agent regarding Information on credit report updates, corrections or dispute related concerns, and get all your queries resolved in a satisfactory way. Equifax Technical Support experts tone up all your Equifax-related issues with tailor-made solutions through internet processing on email as well as through direct calling on Equifax Customer Service Number which is obtainable at anytime from anywhere in the world.
Equifax is the credit risk Assessment Company and also known as consumer reporting agency in the United States. The company employs about 7,000 people all over the world and its total assets are about 3.443 billion dollars as of 2010 reports. Equifax is headquartered in USA and operates in 15 countries through North America, Latin America and Asia. For any inquiries about the company products or if you want to request for a service support then kindly contact the Company Technical Team on Equifax Customer Service Number.
Equifax Customer Service Number:
You can contact to the Equifax Incorporation customer service center by using the given below details.
- Equifax Incorporation Fraud Alert Number: 1-888-766-0008
- Equifax Incorporation Dispute Department Number: 1-866-369-9152.
- Equifax Incorporation Customer Service Numbers: 1-877-323-2598,1-800-465-7166, 1-877-525-3823, 1-800-888-4213
- Call Equifax at this number for best service :800-846-5279
- Call 1-800-685-1111 to order special reports via telephone. This number will connect you to the Equifax automated ordering system
- if you’re already a business customer, contact Equifax business customer support at 1-800-685-5000
- Equifax Opt-out of Mailing Lists Phone Number: 1-888-567-8688
- Finally, to get information about Equifax Mortgage services, call Equifax Customer Service Number 1-866-746-3780
Equifax Customer Service Number (international)
|Calling From||Services Number|
|Costa Rica||(506) 2524-2525|
|El Salvador||(503) 2507-3636|
|Paraguay||(595 21) 449 177|
|Portugal||21 030 26 33|
|Russia||+7 (495) 646-04-30|
|Spain||902 126 000|
|UK||0844 335 0550|
Equifax responds to questions, comments, and requests online, over the phone, and even via physical mail, so there’s always a way to get in touch when you need to.
For any other consumer complaints, please write to-
Amit Agarwal (Grievance Redressal Officer)
Equifax Credit Information Services Private Limited
Email id- [email protected]
It also introduces latest software to prevent from credit thefts. It provides the services such as consumer credit services, business credit and information services, Disputes, Fraud Prevention Services, Risk Management services and many others. The company provides the demographic data, credit reports, software, and analytics to the government organizations, credit unions, financial services providers and business customers.
Mainly the company expands its business in the United States and Canada countries. The business customers include retailers, insurance companies, health care companies, software companies etc.
Equifax headquarter address:
1550 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA USA
Phone no. +1-(404) 885-8000
Email address: Equifax has different e-mail addresses for different types of customer service requests.
- For general e-mail support requests, contact [email protected]
- If you need support specifically for eID Verifier, Interconnect, Decision Power or eID Compare, send an e-mail to [email protected]
- if you need support for Prospect Select, Equifax List Select, TPA Lite or Market Reveal, send an e-mail to [email protected]
Equifax Social media profile links:
- Facebook Profile Web Link: www.facebook.com/Equifax
- Twitter Profile Web Link: twitter.com/EquifaxInsights
- YouTube Profile Web Link: www.youtube.com/user/EFXWorkforce
- LinkedIn Profile Web Link: www.linkedin.com/company/equifax-business-insights
- Equifax Incorporation Blog Link: insight.equifax.com
Fact line: Equifax Workforce Solutions Wins Gold in Brandon Hall Group’s 2014 Excellence in Technology Awards.
Note: For more details about the company products, you can get in touch with the company through their website.