Corporation Bank Kisan Credit Card
In order to meet the credit needs and requirements of farmers, Corporation Bank Kisan Credit Card plays a vital role. Well, CCCK is offered by corporation bank so that farmers can easily get their credit requirements fulfilled including working capital, investment credit requirement that are required for allied and agriculture activities.
Kisan eligibility and conditions to apply for corporation bank kisan credit card are of much importance. For viewing the full details for corporation bank kisan credit card, CCCK eligibility , features, please read the given below stuff very carefully and apply accordingly.
Corporation Bank Kisan Credit Card
CCCK Full Details
Well, the major motive of introducing the corporation bank kisan credit card is to provide superior services to the farmers by fulfilling their daily needs. The appliers will get the benefits for having an extensive reach to the global network. There are certain documents that are required while applying for kisan credit card in corporation bank that are listed below-
Check Here – Corporation Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Features Corporation Bank Kisan Credit Card-
All the farmers are entitled to apply for corporation bank kisan credit card and the below given maximum loan amount can be availed by the applicants.
Corporation Bank Kisan Credit Card Loan Amount
Short term credit that is derived on the 1st year as determined by the crop’s scale of finance plus a contingency limit which is 30% of the short term credit limit plus a consumption limit which is 30% of the short term credit limit (with a maximum cap of Rs.15.00 lakh).
Get Details – Corporation Bank Customer Care
The security conditions of corporation bank for providing the loan services are-
- The crophypothecation as security will be done according to reserve bank of India guidelines for the credit limit that is up to Rs 1 lakh.
- The loans sanctioned against a credit card limit of not more than Rs. 3, 00,000 with the hypothecation of crops, and a tie up for recovery.
- If the credit limit is above Rs. 1, 00,000 with no ties for recovery, then loan applicant need to pledge a collateral security as specified by the Bank.
The maximum period of corporation bank kisan credit card validity is 5-7 years. The corporation bank will undertake the annual review and monitoring of available cash credit to the holders and will renew the card validity.
The repayment will be done after taking into consideration the harvesting and selling of crops.The loan repayment will completely depends upon this activity but loan which is available against the corporation bank KCC must be repaid within time duration of 5-7 years.
Get Here All Toll Free No: Credit Card Customer Care Phone Number
Documents Required To Apply For Corporation Bank Kisan Credit Card-
- Address proof
- PAN Card copy
- A copy of Aadhar Card
- Proof of Income which includes any one from the latest Salary Slip, Salary Certificate, Income Tax Returns or Form 16
- Latest Income tax Returns are required for self-employed individuals and professionals
- A passport or a stamp size photograph
Get Details – 10 Top Credit Cards Usage Tips
How To Apply For Corporation Bank Kisan Credit Card?
- The first major thing is to go to official website of corporation bank that is www.corpbank.com
- Now you need to follow the option given for CORP KISAN CREDIT CARD SCHEME (CCCK)
- Read the complete details given for corporation bank kisan credit card.
- Now the eligible individuals can apply for corp kisan credit card scheme directly by calling on corporation bank customer care number
That’s all about corporation bank kisan credit card, go to Official Website for more details and stay connected with our web portal customer-carenumber.com to keep yoruslef tuned for interesting stuff like this.
Have A Look On Below Links
|Axis Bank Kisan Credit Card||SBI Kisan Credit Card|
|PNB Kisan Credit Card||Kisan Credit Card Scheme|