Bank of Baroda Credit Card Customer Care Number
Bank of Baroda is one of well known bank of India. In this page we are providing you Bank of Baroda Credit Card Customer Care Number, Bank of Baroda Credit Card 24X7 Helpline No and Bank of Baroda Credit Card Customer Care Toll Free Number. If you have any query regarding the Baroda Bank you can go through the page.
This Page Contains:
- Bank of Baroda Credit Card Customer Care Number
- Bank of Baroda Credit Card Registered & Corporate Office Address
- Mobile Numbers For Blocking Of Bank of Baroda Credit Card
- Bank of Baroda Credit Card Helpline Numbers
- Bank Of Baroda Social Networking Sites
Bank of Baroda Credit Card Customer Care Number
|Credit Card Related Complaints||1800 225 100||24×7 Hours|
|1800 225 110||10 am to 6 pm (except bank holidays and Sundays)|
|For Bank of Baroda Customers|
|Bank of Baroda Contact Centers||1800 22 33 44||6:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|1800 102 44 55|
|Bobcards Contact Center||1800 220 400||24 X 7 Hours|
|For Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank / Baroda UP Gramin Bank / Baroda Rajasthan Keshtriya Gramin Bank Customers|
|Bobcards Contact Center||1800 229 779||24 X 7 Hours|
|Customer Care Numbers|
|Bobcards Contact Center||022-26776701/ 02226776702||24X7 hrs|
|In case of lost card reporting|
|Customer Care Numbers for Debit Card (Landline)|
|Bobcards Contact Center||
||24X7 hrs (Please contact also in case of lost card reporting)|
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
|2nd Floor, “Baroda House”, Behind Dewan Shopping Center, S. V. Road, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai 400102||91-22-42068502|
|Credit Card Blocking||9323803935|
|Debit Card Blocking||9323990644 (24 X 7 Hours)|
|In case of lost card report|
|Name of the Person||Post/Service||Contact Number||Email-Id|
|Managing Director||022-42068502||[email protected]|
|Mr. S. N. Padhi||Executive Vice President||022-42068600||[email protected]|
|Chief Managers & Senior Manager|
|Mr. V. L. Rao||(Chief Manager) Credit Card Business, Recovery, Legal, CRM, Billing, Marketing, Initiative, BD, MIS, POS Enroll & Pay||022-42068509||[email protected]|
|Mr. M P Bhandari||(Sr. Manager) HRM & GA, CCM, Recovery, Legal & Vigilance||022-42068546||[email protected]|
|Chief Vice Presidents|
|Mr. Amar Vijay||Projects, Risk Management, IT, International & Systems, MIS||022-42068525||[email protected]|
|Senior Vice Presidents|
|Mr. Deepak Jain||Credit Card Business||022-42068514||[email protected]|
|Ms. Rupali Rane||ME Enrollment, Payment and related issues||022-42068642||[email protected]|
|Ms. Jyoti Jain||CRM & Billing||022-42068635||[email protected]|
|Mr. Vipul Barot||Company Secretary, Corporate Taxation, PIO & Insurance||022-42068570||[email protected]|
|Mr. Tapomay Chakraborty||CCM, Recovery and Legal||022-42068563||[email protected]|
|Mr. Sadiq Abbas||Debit Card Issuance||022-42068682||[email protected]|
|Ms. Sneha Rajput||Credit Card Issuance||022-42068606||[email protected]|
|Ms. Seema Khopade||Risk Management, IT, Systems, International & Reconciliation||022-42068506||[email protected]|
|Ms. Pratibha Vengurlekar||Finance & Accounts||022-42068505||[email protected]|
|Mr.Prakash Chaubey||Merchant Enrollment||022-42068661||[email protected]|
|Mr. Ravi Ranjan Kumar||Credit Card Business||022-42068515||[email protected]|
|Mr. Sachin C. Parab||Systems & International Ops.||022-42068531||[email protected]|
|Mr. Prabhat Kumar||Customer Relationship Management||022-42068636||[email protected]|
|Mr. Ruchita Satpute||Legal Department||022-42068560||[email protected]|
|Mr. Amit Srivastava||Recovery Department||022-42068618||[email protected]|
|Mr. Surendra Nath Thakur||Credit Card Management||022-42068648||[email protected]|
|Mr. Debashish Chanda||Customer Relationship Management||022-42068636||—|
Also Check – The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint
Who Can Have International Debit Card?
The bank provides this facility in case:
- If a Person holds Savings account, Current Account (Sole Proprietorship & Individuals) and OD Account against LIC/NSC/FD Customers including NRI customers.
- If a person is of 15 years of age and above maintaining savings account singly.
What Are The Various Facilities Available Under “Baroda Connect”?
“Baroda Connect” offers following facilities:-
- 24 x 7 x 365– It provides round the Clock any where online banking.
- Fund Transfer– Provides facility of online fund transfer within BOB & to other Bank (NEFT/RTGS).
- Online Ticket– Customers can book online RAIL / AIR tickets.
- IPO / FPO– Provides facility of free online subscription of IPO/FPO/Right issue through ASBA.
- On line request– Can be used for issuing of Cheque book | Switch Mailing Address| Stop Payment| FD renewal.
- E-Commerce– Customers can use it for making free Bill presentment |Bill Payment| On line Shopping| Receive and view bills online| Alert on pending bills.
- Institution fees– People can also use it for online fees payment of more than 125 Schools & Institutions.
- Donation– Can be used for free online Temple Donation.
- Mobile Alerts– Can be used for free Mobile Alerts of Debit and Credit transactions.
- Open online Fixed Deposit– Open online Fixed Deposit
- Services and Support– Banks dedicated contact centre Toll free numbers (Domestic) 1800 22 33 44/ 1800 102 44 55 (8 am to 8 pm)
How Can I View The Status Of Payments?
In order to view the status of payments you can hit on the link “View Payment Made “link from the official page of the bank and can view all your payments from there.
What Is The Eligibility To Have An BOB Credit Card?
The bank provides the credit card to those customers only who are aged between 18 – 65 years and holds an annual income of Rs.12 lakhs and above.
What Are The Documents Required To Get BOB Credit Card?
Below is a list given to hold an credit card:
- Identity Proof which can be a copy of Passport, PAN Card, UID, Driving License or Voter’s ID Card.
- Income Proof which can be the latest IT Return, Salary Slip for Government or PSU Employees.
- Address Proof which can be a copy of Passport, Electricity re telephone Bill, UID, Bank Passbook of any PSU Bank.
- Color Photograph
- PAN Card copy
- Last 3 months’ bank statement.
It is India’s state owned bank which provides financial services to the people. It is ranked as the 2nd largest bank of India which was next to the State Bank of India. The Bank has it’s headquarter situated in Vadodara, Gujarat, India and its Corporate office is situated in Mumbai, India. The bank has total assets of 3.58 Trillion, and around 5326 branches in India and some of in Abroad and over 8000 ATM Machines across the country which made it ranked at 801 positions in the “Forbes Global 2000”in the year 2014.
It was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda named as “Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III” in 1908, with a motive of providing services of Credit cards, consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, private equity, wealth management to the people of Gujarat. It was nationalized in the year 1968 b the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
For more Information regarding Bank of Baroda visit www.bankofbaroda.co.in
Have A Look On Below Links
|Why Should I Use A Bank Locker||Credit Card Usage Tips|
|Citibank Credit Card Customer Care Number||Steps To Open An Online Bank Account|
|SBI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number||HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number|