Speed Post Customer Care Number
If you are looking for Speed Post Customer Care Number then connect to this page. As here we are providing you all the details of Speed Post Toll Free Number. Therefore connect to this page and get all the information related to Speed Post.
This Page Includes:
- Speed Post Customer Care Number
- Speed Post Customer Service Number
- Speed Post Chief Postmaster General Number
- Speed Post Social Networking Sites
|Contact Number||1924 (Toll Free)|
|1800-11-2011 (Toll Free) (For International Mails)|
|City||Telephone No||Tel No -Manager||Email id|
|Delhi||1800 119888||011-25554038/ 25554037||[email protected]|
|Mumbai||022 2615 6125||022 2615 6093||[email protected]|
|Chennai||044-22313282, 22313200, 22313201||044-22345508||[email protected], [email protected]|
|Kolkata||033 2212 0476||033 2212 1160||[email protected]|
|Bangalore||080 2286 7302 ,22861510, 22861435||080 2289 2045||[email protected]|
|Hyderabad||040 2346 3925||040 2346 3929||[email protected]|
|Ahmedabad||1800 233 7999||079 2286 0564||[email protected]|
|Pune||020 2612 1570||020 2612 1528||[email protected]|
|Kochi||0484 235 3486||0484 235 2291||[email protected]|
Check Here – How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company
|Name of the Circle||Address||Contact Number|
|Andhra Pradesh||Dak Sadan, Abidas, Hyderabad – 500001.||040-23463636|
|Assam||4th Floor, Meghdoot Bhawan, Panbazar, Guwahati – 781001||9435503177|
|Bihar||Patna GPO Complex, Patna – 800001.||0612-2230082, 2220207|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur – 492001||0771-2233400|
|Delhi||Meghdoot Bhawan, Link Road, New Delhi – 110001||011-23620144|
|Gujarat||Khanpur, Ahmedabad – 380001||079-25505424|
|Haryana||107, The Mall Road, Ambala Cant. – 133001||0171-2603100|
|Himachal Pradesh||Kaithu, Shimla – 171009||0177-2629000|
|Jammu & Kashmir||GPO Complex, Residency Road, Srinagar – 190001||Jammu: 0191-2542878|
|Jharkhand||Doranda HO Complex, Ranchi – 834019||0651-2482345|
|Karnataka||Beaulieu, Palace Road, Bengaluru – 560001||080-22392523|
|Kerala (For Kerala and Lakshadweep)||Thiruvananthapuram – 695033.||0471-2308300|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal – 462012||0755-2550838|
|Maharashtra (For Goa, Maharashtra and Dadra & Nagar Haveli)||Mumbai GPO Building, 2nd Floor, Mumbai – 400001||1800 228 030|
|North East ( All North-Eastern States except Assam and Sikkim)||Shillong – 793001||0364-2223800|
|Orissa||Bhubaneswar – 751001||0674-2392000|
|Punjab (For Punjab and Chandigarh)||Sandesh Bhawan, Sector – 17/E, Chandigarh – 160017||0172-2706700|
|Rajasthan||Sardar Patel Marg, Jaipur – 302007||0141-2372020|
|Tamil Nadu (For Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry)||Anna Road, Chennai – 600002||044-28520367|
|Uttar Pradesh||4, Hazratganj, Lucknow – 226001||0522-2622000|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun – 248001||0135-2658396|
|West Bengal (For West Bengal, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Islands)||Yogayog Bhawan, P-36, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata – 700012||033-22120070|
Know About – How Can I Track My Courier
How Can I Register In Retail Category?
In order to register in retail category, follow the below given steps:
- Go the official website of the IndiaPost and hit on the “Register” link.
- Now hit on “Retail” Category tab. A new window will appear for registration. Fill all your personal and contact details.
- Also provide a hint question and an answer that will help you in case if you forgot your password.
- If you want to avail the facilities of Newsletter and alerts, hit on the “Subscription” tab.
- Now submit all the details in order to complete the registration process.
- You will l get a confirmation email on the contact number and email Id that you have entered at the registration process.
- Keep in mind that you have hit on the “Activation” tab before 48 hours in order to activate your account.
- At last after this activation you can login to the IndiaPost site by using your User Id and password.
Check Also – History of Courier Services in India
What Will Happen If I Did Not Hit On Activation Link Before 48 Hours?
In case if you did not hit on Activation Link before 48 hours, your activation link will get expired. You can also use the “Resend Activation link” tab, in order to get the link again on the mobile number or on email Id that you entered at the time of registration.
How Do I Login To The Portal?
Follow the below given steps:
- Go to the official site of India Post.
- Hit on the “Sign In” tab that is present on the home page.
In case if you have register in any categories mentioned here such as:
- Then, select any one from them.
- Now, provide your User Id and password in the login screen.
- At last hit on the “Sign In” tab to log-in to your account.
How To Register A Complaint Online?
In order to register your complaint online, follow the below given steps:
- Go to the official site of the company.
- Hit on “Customer Support “tab.
- A new window will appear where you can register your complaint.
- At last hit on the “Submit” button.
Read Also – Different Courier Services In India
What Details I Need To Register My Complaint?
In order to register a complaint you must have the complete details of your booking for which you are registering complaint which may include your article number etc. in case of mail services.
How Can I Know The Status Of My Complaint?
Yes, the company allows its customers to track their complaint by using the Online Track Complaint service. To do so follow the below listed steps:
- Visit the home page of the company.
- Hit on the “Customer Support” Tab.
- A new window will appear asking you to enter the reference number or tracking number that you got at the time of registering complaint.
- Enter that number and hit on “Track” button.
How Long Will It Take To Resolve My Complaint?
The standard time that was taken to process a complaint is 90 days from the date of booking a complaint.
It is a department that comes under the Ministry Of Communication and Information Technology. It sin a market leader in the domestic express Industry. It provides its services to the people by providing the time bound and express delivery of letters and parcels all over the country India. It delivers approx. of 4 crore articles per month and is a market leader in the express industry.
Its delivers upto 50 grams of weight @ INR 35 across the country and delivers local Post upto 50 grams @ INR 15, which exclude the applicable Service Tax.It is booked in almost all the departmental post offices and provides its services in almost every corner of the country. It has a network which consists of 315 National Post Centers. It has number of Delivery Post Offices in India that are attached to it through which it provides its services of delivering articles in all the NSPC cities. With the help of Universal Postal Union, EMS Speed Post provides services of economical and faster services in almost 99 foreign countries of the world.
To get more Information related to Speed Post visit indiapost.gov.in
Have A Look On Below Links
|How to Write a Complaint Email to a Company||The Right Way of Filling Online Complaint|
|First Flight Courier Customer Care Number||Blue Dart Customer Care Number|
|Aramex Customer Care||Shree Maruti Courier Customer Care Number|