Ecom Express Customer Care Number
Are You Searching for Ecom Express Customer Care Number? If Yes, then you are on the right page. Here we are giving you complete details of Ecom Express Customer Care New Numbers along with the Ecom Express Courier Status Contacts Numbers.
This Page Include:
|Contact Number||011-30212000, 66598800|
|Email Support||[email protected]|
Know About – How Can I Track My Courier
Ecom Express Offices Address
Corporate Office Address
|No. 14/12/2, Samalka,Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, New Delhi – 110 037 (India)||011-66598800|
|2nd Floor, Advance House Plot-A, Andheri East, ARK Industrail Estate Compound, Makwana Road, Mumbai – 400072||+(91)-1130212000|
Admin Office Address:
|No 520 Jeena House, M K N Road, Alandur-St Thomas Mount, Near Pawan Cargo Behind Spice Jet Cargo, Chennai – 600016||+(91)-44-42695466, 42696266|
Check Also – History of Courier Services in India
How To Ecom Express Courier?
In order to track Ecom Express Courier Follow the below given steps:
- Firstly go to official site of the company.
- Hit on the “Track My Courier” link given on the home page.
- A new window will appear asking for your “Tracking Number”.
- Enter the Tracking Number that you got by the company.
- At last hit on the “Track “Button.
What Does Each Delivery Status Mean?
The company has various types of delivery status along with the description, below is the list of such status given:
|Info Received||It refers to that the Carrier has received request from shipper and is about to pick up the shipment.|
|In Transit||This means that the Carrier has accepted or picked up shipment from shipper. The shipment is on the way.|
|Out for Delivery||Carrier is about to deliver the product, or it is ready to pickup.|
|Failed Attempt||Carrier attempted to deliver the product but failed; in that case it usually leaves a notice and will try to delivery again.|
|Delivered||The product was delivered successfully.|
|Exception||Custom hold, undelivered, returned shipment to sender or any shipping exceptions.|
|Expired||Shipment has no tracking information for 7 days since added.|
|Pending||New shipments added that are pending to track, or new shipments without tracking information available yet.|
Read Also – Different Courier Services In India
How Can I Setup A Custom Domain For Tracking URL (Using A CNAME)?
In order to setup a Domain Name for Tracking URL follows the steps:
- Pick a username
Login to your After Ship account, and enter a username. For example: mystore.aftership.com
- Create a CNAME with your DNS provider
You now have to create a CNAME to do that do the same as given below:
- Login to your DNS provider, and create a CNAME
- Enter a host name or sub domain (For example: track)
- Enter destination URL as domains.aftership.com
- Wait for 24-72 hours
Now wait for 72 hours and after that login to your After Ship account, and enter the custom domain. The company will inform you if your DNS provider has propagated that custom domain to AfterShip. If it works than you are done.
What Are The Hours Of Delivery?
The company makes a request to customers that to check the actual hours of delivery kindly check with the local office of the company, as the hours of delivery vary by product and location.
What Are The Services That Ecom Express Offers?
The company provides various types of services such as:
- Pre-Paid Service: It is type of service that the Ecom Express delivers the product to the consignee on behalf of the shipper. In this case the cost of the product is already been paid by the consignee.
- Cash on Delivery Service: In this service delivery man, collects the value of the product upon delivery from the consignee.
- Dropship service: In such type the company will be picked-up the shipment on behalf of the shipper from various vendors for delivering to its consignees.
- Reverse Logistics Service: In this the company will collects the delivered shipment from the consignee to be returned to the shipper.
What Are Other Value Added Services Provided By Ecom Express?
Some of the value added services are:
- SDD-Same Day Delivery: In such service the delivery of the product will be done on the same day.
- SDL – Special Delivery Location: Such type are services are done in that locations which are outside the Municipal limits of serviced city.
- SPD – Sunday Pickup / Delivery: It is service where the company also picks up / delivers on Sundays.
- HPD – Holiday Pickup / Delivery: In such service the company picks up / delivers on Holidays.
- PDS -Personalized Delivery Service: The Company provides this facility to its customers by providing pickup and delivery services in customer’s branded uniform.
- CBO – Customers Branded Office: In this service the company provides fully branded customers’ office for exclusive processing of their shipments.
It is a private sector company named as Ecom Express Private Limited which was promoted by the veterans of the Express Industry of India. The company was established in order to provide catering to the powerful needs of electronic business industry.
The company has an expert team who has the experience of over 100 decades in Indian Express Industry which has made a huge contribution in the growth of the Express Delivery and Transportation Industry especially in India. The aim of the company is to work for their customers with passion, respect, openness and integrity in order to meet the ever-changing demands of the customers with respect to logistics and fulfillment.
For more Information regarding Ecom Express visit www.ecomexpress.in
Have A Look On Below Links
|Courier Customer Care Number||Professional Courier Customer Care Number|
|Gojavas Courier Customer Care Number||Ekart Logistics Customer Care Number|