CIBIL Full Form
CIBIL stands for Credit Information Bureau of India Limited which is India’s first Credit Information Company (CIC). This organization was founded in the month of August 2000. CIBIL accumulates and preserves records of the payments pertaining to loans and credit cards of the Individuals. This credit information is provided by the CIBIL to the bank or other financial institutions for proving the creditworthiness of the borrowers. The credit information of the individuals is used to create Credit Information Reports (CIR) and Credit Scores for the approval of loan applications.
Research, Risk and Policy are the best services of the CIBIL. Individuals who are going to apply for the loan or credit in any bank are informed that CIBIL score range is 300 to 900. Within the range of 300 to 900, there is no ideal CIBIL score but the more the score the better are the scenario of individual getting the loan approval from the bank or financial institution. Customers need to understand the difference between bad CIBIL Score and Good CIBIL Score along with their impacts on the approval of loan or credit.
|Credit Score of 750 = Easy approval on Loans/Credit Card|
Overview of CIBIL
Get the details of origin of the CIBIL?
To gain complete details concerning payment history of a credit applicant, Reserve Bank of India founded CIBIL in 2000.
Do you know about CIBIL Full Form?
CIBIL stands for Credit Information Bureau of India Limited as India’s first Credit Information Company (CIC).
Where is headquarter of CIBIL?
The headquarter address of the Credit Information Bureau of India Limited is “One Indiabulls Centre, Tower 2A-2B,19th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India”.
Is CIBIL the only credit bureau in the country?
There are three main bureaus in India named as Equifax, Experian and CRIF High Mark apart from the CIBIL. CIBIL is one of the oldest credit bureaus in India but their algorithms are almost the same.
Do you know about it’s technical partners?
CIBIL has two technical partners which are well described below!!
- TransUnion International which is a leading global credit bureau with presence in over 30 countries.
- Dun and Bradstreet is a leading global provider of credit information and insights on businesses.
What is the range of CIBIL Score?
Individuals having CIBIL Score of 700 and above will be preferred by the Bank or other financial institutions.
- Individuals having CIBIL Score of 800 and other has a score of 850.
- Bank will choose the person between the two who is having CIBIL score of 850.
- There are various Factors That Can Affect CIBIL Score as timely repayment of loan installment, less use of credit card limit.
- To maintain Good CIBIL Score, there are factors like defaulting on loan installment, credit card payment delay, multiple loan accounts and so on will lead to lower credit score.
Individuals can acquire more facts concerning CIBIL by going through the Official Website or reading CIBIL FAQs also. We hope now you are aware from CIBIL full form and its meaning also.
You Should Put An Eye On This!!!